Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) (3599 Views)

MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / What's That Worst Mistake You Ever Made While Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
I add maggi to mine in order to enhance its taste
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by bro4u: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chai... Nothing person no go see for nairaland ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by stanley000: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tell me what food you can eat without Maggi?
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by Successmind(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hate it...not the way my grandma taught me..
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by KingWarri: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
stanley000:
Tell me what food you can eat without Maggi?
Many.... As long as there are different varieties of fish inside
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by tchidi066(f): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Can't add Maggi to my porridge beans, it just spoils the taste, what is needed is enough onions and crayfish, apart from that i fry the onions with the palm oil before adding to the beans, it brings out a certain flavour
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by Nekky5(f): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
But must you fry before u enjoy your meal? That one too is not healthy. If you are not adding maggi,it is healthier to go all natural.
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by sewzann14(f): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Before I used to add seasoning cube but later I discovered that porridge beans taste way better with just salt, fish, palm oil, pepper and a lot of onion
Re: Do You Add Maggi To Your Beans While Cooking? Yes Or No. Give Reason(s) by Babythicksme17(f): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2020
I put Maggi,even add sugar join. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Snack You Can Make With Flour / Bakery And Pastries Equipments For Sales. / PHOTO: Would You Eat A 'python' Snake Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.