Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (2356 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge For Sale / Where To Get SAMSUNG NOTE EDGE Panel In Lagos / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
A neatly used Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with fingerprint and flash charge technology for sale @38k
with additional new battery

Other features include:
4g enabled

RAM: 3gb

ROM: 32gb

USB 4.0 with OTG support

16mp Crystal clear Camera.

Long lasting removable battery.

Note pen for your engineering drawings

And lots more

If you are interested, pls call +234-903 517 4716

Sold

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Sicilyjoe: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2019
What note is that ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 2:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
What note is that ?
Note 4 edge
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by herdjerd: 3:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Where is it location and can u do 30k for instant pick up?? Am in Ajah, Lagos
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2019
herdjerd:
Where is it location and can u do 30k for instant pick up?? Am in Ajah, Lagos

No deal.
Location in Owerri
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Phone you get here in port Harcourt for 28k
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Sicilyjoe: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2019
worldman:
Phone you get here in port Harcourt for 28k

can u get it for me or the ordinary note4 for lesser price ?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gkemz:
A neatly used Samsung Galaxy Note Edge with fingerprint and flash charge technology for sale @38k
with additional new battery

Other features include:
4g enabled

RAM: 3gb

ROM: 32gb

USB 4.0 with OTG support

16mp Crystal clear Camera.

Long lasting removable battery.

Note pen for your engineering drawings

And lots more

If you are interested, pls call +234-903 517 4716
stolen phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
worldman:
stolen phone

slowpoke is that all you can do. Come to my thread to write shit because i exposed your stupidity.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stolen
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by shogsman(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2019
Fun fat,this phone is faster than infinix and tecno flagship joined together.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
shogsman:
Fun fat,this phone is faster than infinix and tecno flagship joined together.
its a stolen phone I know him this guy is a thief
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by shogsman(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
worldman:
its a stolen phone I know him this guy is a thief

God will punish him
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't know this asshole called worldman neither have we crossed path. He post false and defamatory comments on my thread simply because I brought to the attention of the public concerning a car he posted which i discovered was stolen. Everybody is not a thief like you. I have your picture with me and your location and i could get you arrested if you don't desist from making false and defamatory comments.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gkemz:
I don't know this asshole called worldman neither have we crossed path. He post false and defamatory comments on my thread simply because I brought to the attention of the public concerning a car he posted which i discovered was stolen. Everybody is not a thief like you. I have your picture with me and your location and i could get you arrested if you don't desist from making false and defamatory comments.
thief let me give you more details about my self. My car stand is at Eastern by pass close to police headquarters in port Harcourt my phone number is 08036655964. 09025576467 I reside @ Rumuibekwe estate opposite shell residential area port Harcourt I'm waiting for you you are not ashamed of yourself you sold a stolen phone that almost put me into trouble
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
shogsman:

God will punish him
punish your generation
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by shogsman(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
worldman:
punish your generation
Alaye,you said the guy is a thief and I said if so God will punish him.is like both of you are mad sef.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2019
worldman:
thief let me give you more details about my self. My car stand is at Eastern by pass close to police headquarters in port Harcourt my phone number is 08036655964. 09025576467 I reside @ rumuRumuibekwe estate opposite shell residential area port Harcourt I'm waiting for you you are not ashamed of yourself you sold a stolen phone that almost put me into trouble

This has shown that you're indeed a senseless asshole. Your defamatory, malicious and baseless accusation and non existing address are false. You will die a miserable death.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2019
Gkemz:

This has shown that you're indeed a senseless asshole. Your defamatory, malicious and baseless accusation and non existing address are false. You will die a miserable death.
thief don't worry I will teach you some good lesson on this nairaland. Y are you playing with fire
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2019
shogsman:

Alaye,you said the guy is a thief and I said if so God will punish him.is like both of you are mad sef.
sorry bro this guy sold a stolen phone that almost put me into trouble please you guy should be careful of this thief
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
worldman:
sorry bro this guy sold a stolen phone that almost put me into trouble please you guy should be careful of this thief

Shameless and jobless old fool without sense. Keep writing false rubbish on my thread.
I don't have your time.

I don't reply a thief like you.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gkemz:

Shameless and jobless old fool without sense. Keep writing false rubbish on my thread.
I don't have your time.

I don't reply a thief like you.
who is thief among me and you ole selling stolen phones
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Stolen phone Beware
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2019
I have made my point clear. Arguing with a senseless and frustrated man like you makes no meaning. By the way, you don't have any case. You can spend the whole day writing rubbish on my thread.

I blame your parents for giving birth to a shameless car thief like you. A wasted sperm.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2019
worldman:
Stolen phone Beware

By the way let me remind you the phone has been sold. Your plan to demarket my product didn't work for you.

Na frustration go kill you shameless car thief.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by worldman(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm thief you have create another user's name ole
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge by Gkemz: 2:25am On Oct 10, 2019
worldman:
Hmmmm thief you have create another user's name ole

Akpa amu. Oshi gbuogi ebe ahu. Ibi dakwa gi. Anumanu.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 At Giveaway Price @ 12k / Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? / Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.