Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials (40072 Views)

BREAKING: Documents Received By Atiku Legal Team Vs Document Tendered To INEC / Atiku’s Legal Team Storms INEC Headquarters In Protest / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by zoba88: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
HE Alhaji Atiku Abubakar/PDP legal team scared Tribunal with election materials from Niger State and some other states.

After the bar closed the appearances announcement, Nwabueze expressed “gratitude for granting me my first request”.

In what he described as his “short remark” which he sought to be allowed to deliver, Nwabueze said “The determination of the petition will certainly impact on future elections and constitutionalism in the country.”

He said this had “notwithstanding of my age and attendant health challenges”, he attended the proceedings “to underscore the importance” of the case.

On closing his remark, he took permission to leave the courtroom.

His request was granted and he was subsequently wheeled out of the courtroom.

Meanwhile, Uzoukwu who has taken over the leadership of the petitioners’ legal team has announced that they would be starting the case with Niger State.

For a start, about 50 boxes containing electoral materials from Niger, Jigawa, Kebbi, and Yobe states, have been brought into the court.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/atikus-legal-team-scare-tribunal-with.html

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by zoba88: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by tuniski: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chai the Firework is on!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by FAMILYJA(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku no wan gree at all.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Stone123(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
cool
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by garfield1: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
tuniski:
Chai the Firework is on!
Umanah umanah brought more than this im 2015.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by garfield1: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
FAMILYJA:
He will never agree after losing.his lawyers must beyond doubt prove irregularities in a these exhibits if not it means the documents were dumped on the court

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow. Buhari in a hot seat. Atiku's came prepared for APC.
Atiku's had to leave Nigeria for Dubai because he knew the overwhelming evidences and video footages may force APC to mount a smear campaign on his person.

In other news, Reno Omokri has been taking APC to the cleaners on twitter. #Atikuiscoming

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
May justice roll down like a river that’s my prayers
Atiku won the election

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by garfield1: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
radiokilla:
Wow. Buhari in a hot seat. Atiku's came prepared for APC
Can you help tell us about those exhibits

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by tuniski: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

Umanah umanah brought more than this im 2015.

Stop calling local affairs focus on presidential. Can you please be referring to history of presidential election tribunal?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Braze9(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku is coming

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by deboysben(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
FAMILYJA:
i dey tells you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by 35824L: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Didn't they say the real result is in a server? What are they doing with these materials? grin grin

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by garfield1: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
tuniski:

Stop calling local affairs focus on presidential. Can you please be referring to history of presidential election tribunal?
Shey i told you that the primary evidence at election cases must be polling units based and looking at those boxes,it is from polling units not ward or lga as you thought.why is atiku not presenting server exhibits first

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Peroh426: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

Shey i told you that the primary evidence at election cases must be polling units based and looking at those boxes,it is from polling units not ward or lga as you thought.why is atiku not presenting server exhibits first
Tribunal strike out the case and you still want him to bring server evidence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by YoungLionken(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
PDP all the way...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by richidinho(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin

Atiku's coming is closer than I thought

Thank God

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Kingosytex(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku means business ooo, but with Baba Ruga's right hand man at the helm, i think this is an exercise in FUTILITY!!

Baba Ruga really played smart by removing Walter .O. as the Chief Justice
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by netpro(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku is Cumming for Jennifer grin grin

What a waste of time and energy.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by chiedu7: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
We all know that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by fredoooooo: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
You shall always be consumed by your fire. do you know how many boxes APC get grin
We don move from server to ballot box.. God is wonderful grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
kiss
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by somalianprince: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Atiku my man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by ichidodo: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
I believe the jury is out on Atiku to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the presidential election was compromised....He's got a very strong case here,small wonder the old boy is out with guns blazing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by nurex01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Can you help us read them

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by MobilityExpress: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
krendo:
May justice roll down like a river that’s my prayers
Atiku won the election

Which elections, the one in Cameroon or Sambisa? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials by Abalado(f): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Buhari must go o

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Officer Who Prevented Ortom From Entering Air Force Base Suspended / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.