Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) (59513 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
A Teenage girl has been beaten mercilessly by a woman (her aunty) she stays with, in Lagos Island.

The yet to be identified Lafiaji high school Lagos Island girl was almost raped by her aunty's male brother who came on a visit to their house. It was gathered that the woman became very angry and started beating her beyond recognition after she cried out concerning the attempted rape.

Many Nigerians on social media condemned the wicked act and are ready to get involved as soon as they get full details.

Agatha Ayerite shared the incident on social media and she wrote

Pls admin I need these pictures to go viral, this is what an Aunty did to a child that leaves with her. The child was almost raped by the aunt's brother that came to visit them because the child cried out she was beaten beyond recognition

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/see-what-woman-did-to-her-house-help-for-crying-out-over-ra-pe-in-lagos-graphic/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
SEE REACTIONS

CC:Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Mayor08: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hope they won't come out and refute the claim saying she is wayward or ran from home. They should try and get info first before crucifying because the name of the school is already there. No matter the situation, a child shouldn't be beaten to this extent
If the allegations are found to be true, hope she gets justice and the idiot rots in hell
The dimwit above me is mad and his ancestral land shoul be used for RUGA

21 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man

27 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
What a world.
Nigerians please stop giving away your little kids as domestic aids or househelp as you call it, they are victims of all the ills the society boast of. Have as much kids as your pocket can take care of.
My heart bleeds for this kid. cry

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ah taya for this country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Chisaedhor: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
South west on this one

Know for wickedness, raping, sobotaging

All the evil things

Getting tired of u pples cases on nairaland everyday

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Such a useless woman.

All this other side of the story people should be proud of the woman. After all, the girl probably wants to ruin her brother's life with false rape accusation.

So, the woman beat sense enter her head.

undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Ayoswit(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chai! There's God o cry
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by BUSHHUNTER: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
shey person fit do my pikin like dis?

make war no set?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Ah taya for this country
No be only you

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Fakenews: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Man's inhumanity to man

Actually, This one is woman's inhuwomanity to woman. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is evil! angry

Emperor Imes will not like this angry
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by maxiuc(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
angry

Aunty brothers are fond of this I remember how I saved my girlfriend 3times from rape by her madam brother I was 19 and she was 16 though she looks so matured when everyone has gone to work this guy will sneak back home to molest the girl before I know it the girl will run to my sister house she will be crying telling me her experience this continued until my sister noticed and ask me why this my friend keeps coming here after she comes back from school I told my sister about it we now had a plan to set the guy up so one-day my phone rang I pick it was my girl crying and screaming leave me alone leave me alone thank God our house wasn't far from theirs voom I ran like Usain Bolt I started banging their gate till the fool came out sweating only to see me my friend standing in front of him despite catching this guy red-handed in the crime the sister still supported him and the guy saw me as enemy I was such a young lover boy then who vow to do anything possible to protect the girl dated her for, 3years without sex but at last I became the fool idiot she grew up to forget the guy that protected her during her naive years since then I stopped giving girls my all because I managed to move on after 2years,........ Infact the story plenty

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Johnkay01: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Inhumaneness... Wickedness... Vileness.. Oppression.... Abuse... Brutalisation... Roughshod... Animalization...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by autodexter: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bad people everywhere !!!
No joy for naija
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Jayrockk: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wickedness at its peak, your brother needs to be brought to book.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Pavore9: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Such a useless woman.

All this other side of the story people shoukd be proud of the woman. After all, the girl probably wants to ruin her brother's life with false rape accusation.

So, the woman beat sense enter her head.

undecided

Can the woman easily justify the assault in court, even if it is a case of false allegation?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by LadySarah: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fakenews:

Actually, This one is woman's inhuwomanity to woman. grin

keep laughing
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Wantino: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pls reach human rights defenders and advocacy centre on 08033200138

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Shalommy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
The parents of the child should come and take her before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by LadySarah: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Heaven sees All our wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is so gross...
I can't even imagine the pain..
Everyone(man/woman) should note that the evil that men do..live long after them.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pavore9:

Can the woman easily justify the assault in court?

Nothing that can't be justified in this our country. If it will fly is another story grin
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Pavore9: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
J111333:
What a world.
Nigerians please stop giving away your little kids as domestic aids or househelp as you call it, they are victims of all the ills the society boast of. Have as much kids as your pocket can take care of.
My heart bleeds for this kid. cry

Unfortunately, many see nothing wrong in having children they have no means to adequately cater for.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
What an act of cruelty towards humanity.. Some people are more cruel than wild animals
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Pavore9: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nothing that can't be justified in this our country. If it will fly is another story grin

The woman allegedly accused is a small fry, follow the story and you will see that she will be arrested and prosecuted and probably bailed as some NGOs will use her to shine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / UK Police Has Declared A Nigerian, Gbenga Ajibade, Wanted For Fraud Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.