Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) (59512 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by myfan: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Season of rape and counter rape. More to come.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by anonymous1759(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A Teenage girl has been beaten mercilessly by a woman (her aunty) she stays with, in Lagos Island.

The yet to be identified Lafiaji high school Lagos Island girl was almost raped by her aunty's male brother who came on a visit to their house. It was gathered that the woman became very angry and started beating her beyond recognition after she cried out concerning the attempted rape.

Many Nigerians on social media condemned the wicked act and are ready to get involved as soon as they get full details.

Agatha Ayerite shared the incident on social media and she wrote

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/see-what-woman-did-to-her-house-help-for-crying-out-over-ra-pe-in-lagos-graphic/

... Women are very selfish only want things to go their way. A woman can accuse you of rape and cry for sympathy from everybody but when it's the other way round they'll change the narrative.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by salford1: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Those type of ladies full nairaland. Awon Enablers.
They will soon be here to make excuses for the woman that battered this girl.
They would make statement like:
the little girl must have seduced the man.
Why did she not scream
Why did she not run
Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by DaddyNimo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
nosy people won't mind their business, beaten beyond recognition indeed....all these are normal cane marks na....all this indomie generation kids sef....what will you now call the marks we got from soldiers at Cdss ojo?
the reporter just shouted rape as cause of flogging cos that's the reigning crime to attract sympathy.... SMH
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pavore9:

The woman allegedly accused is a small fry, follow the story and you will see that she will be arrested and prosecuted as some NGOs will use her to shine.

I was actually being sarcastic. I agree with your earlier submission, as I do not see myself having more than 2kids. That is the number I believe I can take care of, with or without help. People should stop giving out their kids as maids. Oga sexually abuses, madam physically abuses...

We can not eradicate the existence of people like this, even though we hope they all get due punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
J111333:
What a world.
Nigerians please stop giving away your little kids as domestic aids or househelp as you call it, they are victims of all the ills the society boast of. Have as much kids as your pocket can take care of.
My heart bleeds for this kid. cry
People will not hear o. No free lunch in Freetown. These days only very few treat other people's kids nicely. So believing your kid will be the lucky one is like playing lottery with young lives.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'm mighty proud of you for standing up to the pervert. I hope you get justice for the maltreatment meted out to you by your madam

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by joepepsy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
God is great ooo, I've been reading comments now for like one week on this forum and no tribal bashing.
NaijaOlosho:
A Teenage girl has been beaten mercilessly by a woman (her aunty) she stays with, in Lagos Island.

The yet to be identified Lafiaji high school Lagos Island girl was almost raped by her aunty's male brother who came on a visit to their house. It was gathered that the woman became very angry and started beating her beyond recognition after she cried out concerning the attempted rape.

Many Nigerians on social media condemned the wicked act and are ready to get involved as soon as they get full details.

Agatha Ayerite shared the incident on social media and she wrote

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/see-what-woman-did-to-her-house-help-for-crying-out-over-ra-pe-in-lagos-graphic/
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by zcee: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
That's y they said you should fear women...
This people are heartless ooo,
Na dem go church pass,na dem wicked pass...
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by phrahn6: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
What a life...........
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Such a useless woman.

All this other side of the story people should be proud of the woman. After all, the girl probably wants to ruin her brother's life with false rape accusation.

So, the woman beat sense enter her head.

undecided
Ahahahha "other side gang" over to you
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is the kind of case that should be made viral by Celebrities and feminists...

Evidence is very clear...

But but "I find my voice" nonsense is better!!!
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
See as them just compound the issue,something she for just warn her brother and threaten to send am back to village now na both of them go cool down for jail.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by GraGra247(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
AND THESE ARE THE SAME HYPOCRITICAL WOMEN CAMPAIGNING TO STOP VIOLENCE FROM MEN AGAINST WOMEN.

And they'll unleash unspeakable violence and battery on their innocent househelps and nobody bothers.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Aunty brothers are fond of this I remember how I saved my girlfriend 3times from rape by her madam brother I was 19 and she was 16 though she looks so matured when everyone has gone to work this guy will sneak back home to molest the girl before I know it the girl will run to my sister house she will be crying telling me her experience this continued until my sister noticed and ask me why this my friend keeps coming here after she comes back from school I told my sister about it we now had a plan to set the guy up so one-day my phone rang I pick it was my girl crying and screaming leave me alone leave me alone thank God our house wasn't far from theirs voom I ran like Usain Bolt I started banging their gate till the fool came out sweating only to see me my friend standing in front of him despite catching this guy red-handed in the crime the sister still supported him and the guy saw me as enemy I was such a young lover boy then who vow to do anything possible to protect the girl dated her for, 3years without sex but at last I became the fool idiot she grew up to forget the guy that protected her during her naive years since then I stopped giving girls my all because I managed to move on after 2years,........ Infact the story plenty
Sorry for all that. Although she does not owe you her life. Don't think I am ignorant of what you mean though, I understand to an extent.
Let your good deed define your person, everyone will know you for that even she will at any point acknowledge same anytime and anyday in her life.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Such a useless woman.

All this other side of the story people should be proud of the woman. After all, the girl probably wants to ruin her brother's life with false rape accusation.

So, the woman beat sense enter her head.

undecided
"The woman beat sense" by maiming her??
Sarcasm is not appropriate on this case.. . This is a 100% child abuse...

I expect feminist like you to blow hotter on this case! Evidence is staring at you!!! Evidence is staring at everyone.

See those beating marks sef. Wicked world!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
joepepsy:
God is great ooo, I've been reading comments now for like one week on this forum and no tribal bashing.
You've been so lucky for one week or you're just have just been too optimistic.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Gulher: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerians will not carry placard and protest over this one now o..
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Blackfire(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Man's inhumanity to man

This one is woman inhumanity to woman.

Keep spitting
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
SLAVERY continues to thrive in Nigeria...SMH undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why do people bear children that they can't cater for, and subsequently "sell" them to relatives?.. We need to revisit this issue of family planning.

There has to be a mandatory cap on the number of kids couples can have depending on their income.

A country whose population outgrows her per capita income is in serious trouble.

Just look at this kinda avoidable abuse.... undecided
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by koyyess: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stup1d fish head, disgusting female creature.

These are the type that hate feminists and will stylishly support violence against women except its them facing it. Even when they are facing it, they won't leave till they die in it.

Sadly, this poor girl's mum may be one of them.

What on earth will make you birth a kid you can't take care of?

I hate these type of fish brain females with every fibre of my bones. angry
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Its strange to know that some women condone rape when the rapist is someone close to them..no wonder some were making fun of those protesting against that COZA man..so absurd and weird

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
maxiuc:
angry

Aunty brothers are fond of this I remember how I saved my girlfriend 3times from rape by her madam brother I was 19 and she was 16 though she looks so matured when everyone has gone to work this guy will sneak back home to molest the girl before I know it the girl will run to my sister house she will be crying telling me her experience this continued until my sister noticed and ask me why this my friend keeps coming here after she comes back from school I told my sister about it we now had a plan to set the guy up so one-day my phone rang I pick it was my girl crying and screaming leave me alone leave me alone thank God our house wasn't far from theirs voom I ran like Usain Bolt I started banging their gate till the fool came out sweating only to see me my friend standing in front of him despite catching this guy red-handed in the crime the sister still supported him and the guy saw me as enemy I was such a young lover boy then who vow to do anything possible to protect the girl dated her for, 3years without sex but at last I became the fool idiot she grew up to forget the guy that protected her during her naive years since then I stopped giving girls my all because I managed to move on after 2years,........ Infact the story plenty

This is what you get when you expect something in return when you help people
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
GraGra247:
AND THESE ARE THE SAME HYPOCRITICAL WOMEN CAMPAIGNING TO STOP VIOLENCE FROM MEN AGAINST WOMEN.

And they'll unleash unspeakable violence and battery on their innocent househelps and nobody bothers.
Hypocrisy and victim mentality has turned them to another "wonder of the modern world"!
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Gulher:
Nigerians will not carry placard and protest over this one now o..

Especially those Feminists and celebrities..
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Its strange to know that some women condone rape when the rapist is someone close to them..no wonder some were making fun of those protesting against that COZA man..so absurd and weird
You have not address their glory matter...

Leave COZA out of this..

This case is 100 times worse than COZA case but feminists and celebrities will not make it trend... because of reasons best known to their hypocritical self...
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by owowa145(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Ah taya for this country
To think that one gullible idiot said her sister was in the house when a pastor raped her and gave her krest is still questionable. Is this not a much younger teenage girl that burst out?
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by GerrardLFC80(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chisaedhor:
South west on this one

Know for wickedness, raping, sobotaging

All the evil things

Getting tired of u pples cases on nairaland everyday
If you’re going to be tribalistic at all.....The least you can do is speak good English...Dumb Dumb
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
eni4real:
"The woman beat sense" by maiming her??
Sarcasm is not appropriate on this case.. . This is a 100% child abuse...

I expect feminist like you to blow hotter on this case! Evidence is staring at you!!! Evidence is staring at everyone.

See those beating marks sef. Wicked world!!!
[/s]

Feminists are hyprocrites.

Men are angels, thank God for men.

Can you now go forth and protest?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by hyperflex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Before we talk about what men do to women...if only women treated themselves better or right.
Re: Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) by Kylce042(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
People na devil i swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / UK Police Has Declared A Nigerian, Gbenga Ajibade, Wanted For Fraud Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.