Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" (73908 Views)

COZA Rape Saga: Busola Dakolo Shares Cute Photo, Drops Motivational Message / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by iCauseTrouble: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Iamgrey5(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
I knew it from the onset.

The stories were spinned out by COZA to confuse people

That is the main reason the other celebrity guy quit the church.

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by MobilityExpress: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
That Global Impact Church pastor na OAU product. Remember him then as a student pastor grin this life when, e just dey roll dey go, no stopping. May God help us achieve our dreams.

13 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by stonegarden: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
No man can decieve God. Its only a matter of time before your secret will be found out. And when your dirty linen is finally out, not even a 1000 SANS will be able to salvage your case. This stigma is for life. You dont mess with God

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Lawson081(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
still on this matter
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Benekruku(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.

He has not gone to jail

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Herdsmen: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
I won't judge " man of God"..

But deep down somewhere..I know someone is guilty of rape..

Is not the church...is the person guilty of it all..that is dragging the church into his mess..to prove something I don't know..

Someday somehow..the real truth with video evidence will show..
Nothing is hidden in this world.. except say it time never reach...

God bless the church..is marching and the gate of hell can never prevail against it..even if na the G.O..devil wan use...
The church must prevail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by KevMitnick: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is serious...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by johnmattew: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Benekruku:

He has not gone to jail
Go to jail based on mere allegation? Something that happened 20years ago.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by somehow: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Its confirmed!

Most Nigerians are men worshippers and can get to hell just to defend their men gods

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by KevMitnick: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nobody holy pass, the pastor have stepped down, so why the noise?

Timi is acting like a saint whereas he got her pregnant two times before marriage, that woman must have had a crush on the pastor during her teenage age, I think its a consentual sex, if not why coming out now after all these years to tanish his image? That's after the pastor and the husband had a misunderstanding. Mad couple..

I am not in support of rape but we need to think logically.
@bolded, haaaaaaaaa. shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by aAK1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
somehow:
Its confirmed!

Most Nigerians are men worshippers and can get to hell just to defend their men gods
their god of men

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Otunba2004(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Waoooooo I can't believe this,, so it's a lie from pit of hell that pastor Fatoyinbo officiating their wedding even give them car gift also Timi was their choir master haha Nigerian are very good in lies, may God help us

20 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Ubdavis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good one. But how about saying ur wife was a Virgin, I disnt hear directly from u but I will appreciate if u could debunk that with proves too
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview granted by the second anonymous victim, she mentioned that "Modele had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them"

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like "COZA 12" the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by SirLakes: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'm still waiting for cyber archeologist to dig out Timis post saying he met his wife intact cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Pharmoscandy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
KingOdart:
Oga go to the court

= carry them go naw
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Carlyboi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davido said this nigga a bish talking bout wale Jana I think the dumb ass Davido was actually right on that one cos the nigga acted bitchy how can you concoct such lies or be so ignorant of claims as weighty as that saying they we’re wedded in the church he was choir master they were forced to marry after birthing to kids outta wwedlock before they were expelled wale Elenu wire is a true bish!TF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Carlyboi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davido said this nigga a bish talking bout wale Jana I think the dumb ass Davido was actually right on that one cos the nigga acted bitchy how can you concoct such lies or be so ignorant of claims as weighty as that saying they we’re wedded in the church he was choir master they were forced to marry after birthing to kids outta wedlock before they were expelled wale Elenu wire is a true bish!TF!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by AngelicBeing: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Chrisrare: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
U've provided proof dat biodun diddn't wed u. Now provide proof dat ur wife was raped by the said biodun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by salford: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Busola is so beautiful and still very beautiful wink

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ScotMisile: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wacomzy and his pitiable rape defence e-marshals... Come and explain how Timi disgraced his family ooo. ..like i said before.. . So many kids on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lmao, where are the rapist apologists and sympathisers,we are waiting for more revealing lies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Otunba2004(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
stonegarden:
No man can decieve God. Its only a matter of time before your secret will be found out. And when your dirty linen is finally out, not even a 1000 SANS will be able to salvage your case. This stigma is for life. You dont mess with God
ma wo dindinrin yii Sha,, pastor slave
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ifyalways(f): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
martineverest:
the fact that biodun hasnt filed a libel suit shows that he is guilty
The truth. The end.

Hes as guilty as charged. QED.

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Iamgrey5(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Joromi12:
Was she a chiormistress Did u no claim she was a virgin
Bro I can't believe you are still trying hard to spin this

20 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by salford: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Coza members can lie sha. they are no different from the devil.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by ScotMisile: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chrisrare:
U've provided proof dat biodun diddn't wed u. Now provide proof dat ur wife was raped by the said biodun.

Chaiiii. .. who do you this thing

17 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by buragidi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ubdavis:
Good one. But how about saying ur wife was a Virgin, I disnt hear directly from u but I will appreciate if u could debunk that with proves too

Can u post a video of where he said his wife was a virgin or agree that Amhadioha sends fake native doctor to rape your mother, sisters and daughters?

23 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
BrutalJab:
Where are the brainless supporters of Totoyinbo who specializes in posting fake news

So many fake news everywhere.
You guys keep shouting rape rape on top consensual sex but yet the victim can take him to court. Does Dakolo and his wife plan on jailing him in the media?
I will keep saying the man did nothing wrong but have sex with a girl like any other person until I see him in jail for rape

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.