Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' (51474 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / COZA Will Pay Them Back By Making Slaves Of Them - Modele Fatoyinbo Throws Shade / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by GistGoViral: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Shade Ladipo, has reacted to recent claims made by a former staff of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA church, that Modele Fatoyinbo, wife of embattled Senior pastor of the church, Biodun Fatoyinbo, allegedly protects him everytime he sexually assaults women in his church.

Shade in a video she shared on IG this afternoon, told Mrs Fatoyinbo to continue protecting her husband, stressing that one day the clergyman will molest their daughter. Shade who revealed she had been raped in the past, said

'
'I have a message for Modele Fatoyinbo. Your husband has been accused again. Let me tell you what is going to happen to you. Your husband is going to molest your daughter, that is when you are going to wake up. Your husband has an evil spirit inside him. I have been raped so I can tell you this. When he rapes your daughter, that is when you would know there is a problem in your hands. It is not a curse. It is going to happen''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzfgJjAAgeh/?igshid=98yw8xlaiam7

See more; http://gistmore.com/your-husband-will-rape-your-daughter-shade-ladipo-tells-bidodun-fatoyinbos-wife

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by GistGoViral: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Funmmyastic: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hehehe,Mummy D will not like this.

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Born2Breed(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Maybe he has even started...

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by LearnITsmash(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Silly brainless lady, go and find what is frustrating your useless life undecided

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
The wife should have kept quiet rather than coming out to say rubbish.Something tells me madam may be aware or an accomplice of her husband misdeeds it is not easy to be mummy D

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Mrop(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mtchewww
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by ibkayee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Don’t believe his wife is an innocent bystander in all of this, she must’ve had an inkling at the very least

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
You have been raped?? shocked

I think I need to change my dictionary. It seems it is not giving me the correct definition of rape.

Since this fatoyinbo issue surfaced, it seems many ladies have been regarding their first srx when they lost their virginity as RAPE even though they might have enjoyed it.

I do not get.. Or tohyorsih2 have you also been raped before grin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
You have been raped?? shocked

I think I need to change my dictionary. It seems it is not giving me the correct definition of rape.

Since this fatoyinbo issue surfaced, it seems many ladies have been regarding their first srx when they lost their virginity as RAPE even though they might have enjoyed it.

I do not get.. Or tohyorsih2 have you also been raped before grin

I have never been raped but i think Busola has helped many girls with the ability to voice out.
Some are telling lies though sad

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by nini743(f): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
That's too much undecided

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview granted by the second anonymous victim, she mentioned that "Modele (Fatoyinbo's wife) had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them"

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like "COZA 12" the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by TANID(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Silly brainless lady, go and find what is frustrating your useless life undecided
Exactly....

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by olagbola45(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I have never been raped but i think Busola has helped many girls with the ability to voice out.

but how come timi dakolo said she met her as v den?

I don't know sha na demdem

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by TANID(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

That Pastor raped My Grand Mother Too And His Wife Raped Me When I Was In Womb. grin grin grin

Seriously Ewo Aunty Tohyorsih2 Awan Oniro Lo Poju Jare. Even I Don't Believed That Timi Dakolo Wife Too, Actually That Pastor Might Raped Her, But The Truth Is That You Women Can't Keep Secrets For So Long I Swear. Eyin Obirin Ko Ni Hmmmm! Princess Victorian Come And See Another One Here O o o as usual them don back with another one again.

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Texman21: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
just look at the gallons of paint on her face

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Karemarealty288(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fatoyinbo's Dick is possessed .....Deliverance service should be conducted for him ASAP.

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Houseofglam7(f): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by martineverest(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
this lady looks like a monster....why do naija women abuse make up laidis?...only her face get foundation,, concrete, painting, roofing and decking?...na wao

on a serious note....what do ppl gain in raping ?..this man's boldness in assaulting women give a clue about being a cultist

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
I think it's a ritual something, and she befriends these ladies for her husband to diick.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by AntiWailer: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Imagine
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by ZikZikZik: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Very wrong of her to say...how wicked can this oap is... Was the daughter the one that committed the crime... Did the daughter support the dad?? If she said someone will rape modele , that wud hv been a different case

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Okoyeebo: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Modele Fatoyibo Mummy G-hoe.
Wife of a rapist

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Some men derive pleasure from getting any pussy they want. Sadly Biodun is like that

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Ihutomi: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Has it gotten to this
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by troubleboi: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019

How long can u spin a wheel.. How much would u like to make for spinning, it depends on you..

Click on my signature below to start making money..

Goodluck
Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by Kelgabriel5(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is now stale angry

Re: Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2019

It's has not reached like that

Two wrongs don't make a right

Rape is not a kind thing for nobody

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video)