Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 (622 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 / Unforgivable (cont'd from chapter 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by akonamchioma(f): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Introduction/Chapter 1

Hello everyone, I'm Chioma Akonam Sophia. I'm Nigerian. I love movies, music and stories. This is actually my first time of writing on wattpad and nairaland. That means UNFORGIVABLE is my first book.

About the book

UNFORGIVABLE is a book about forgiveness. Its not real, it's a fiction.

Most of the parts of the story lines are real, things like;

- The names : Names are real but not as it is used in this story

- The places: Nigeria is a country, Lagos is a state in Nigeria. The locations, bus stops and so on are real.

- The universities: University of Lagos(UNILAG) and University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) are also real.

I hope you enjoy this story based on teenagers and the challenges they face.

�����

"Mom" I called out, very weak and stressed. Working as a sales girl with a mean boss was not an easy task for a 16 years old Lady. I hate referring myself as a girl, I've been in situations only a Lady can handle. I was hungry and it was so obvious cause my stomach was already grumbling.

I found mum lying on the only couch in the parlor, I can't call it a living room cause it looks more like a kitchen. Mum was lying on the couch with her eyes closed. She looked so innocent and beautiful while sleeping, even when she was awake, she looked more beautiful and was always wearing a cute smile. I assumed she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her, so I found my way to the bedroom. Our kitchen and bedroom was just the same. One stove at the corner, with some black nylons filled with little garri (Cassava flour) and beans, then a small tuber of yam and three packs of noodles.

A pot was on the stove probably with my dinner in it. I quickly opened the pot and found the usual, beans and yam. I don't blame my mum, she works really hard to put food on the table, I was her only child and I know that if she had more money, I will eat well, probably without repeating the same meal everyday.

On Sundays, we usually have a different meal, noodles and fried fish which mum sells at the market. That was her only source of income. I had no strength in me to take a shower at least, I dished out my food and ate like my life depended on it. After my meal, I laid on the mat thinking about my life and how messed up it has been since I was 12 years. I looked at the bed across the room, mum usually occupy the bed. It was not so big enough for two people, so I insisted on sleeping on the mat regardless of my mum protesting against it.

I drafted into deep sleep and woke up at 6:20am. I felt better than last night, I looked at the bed and couldn't find mum.

"Did she sleep on the couch all night?" I said to no one.

I said a short prayer and went to check on mum. She was still asleep, I did my chores and took my bath. I picked a pair of blue jeans and a pink shirt. Pink was my favorite color. I didn't eat breakfast cause if I did, none will be left for mum.
I heated the food, turned off the gas and went to Check on mum. I was surprised to see her still sleeping. I admired her beautiful face for a while, I didn't want to disturb her really but I have to let her know I was leaving for work. It was strange though to still find her sleeping, she wasn't a deep sleeper unlike me. Little noises could wake her. Maybe I didn't make any noise after all. I tapped her softly, knowing quite well that my soft touch could wake her, but strangely she didn't move a muscle.

I could feel my heart pounding so hard like my rib cage was about to burst. It was then I noticed that she has been in the same position since I got back from work last night. My head was spinning, I shook her really hard.

"MUM!!!"

Still nothing, I lost my balance and fell on the floor. I was really trembling with goosebumps all over my body, I felt cold. I felt warm tears falling from my eyes, I didn't know what to do. I wasn't thinking anymore.

"Was she dead?" I asked myself. "Mum is gone too?"

I managed to stand up, I suddenly felt so weak and tired, I went close to her, and checked her pulse. She was still breathing. Probably unconscious. I dashed out of the house without putting on my footwear. I don't remember closing the door either and I didn't care. I just ran to Rose house like a mad lady, I was still crying bitterly.

My name is Alice and the woman unconscious on the couch is my mother, Florence. Dad died when I  was 12 years old and since then, life has been really difficult. Like I said earlier, mum sells fried fish at the market. I attended a public school a little distance from our house, after school hours, I work at NK's shop as a sales girl. I work from 4pm to 9pm every week days and from 8am - 9pm on Saturdays.

Now you know, today is Saturday and it's about to be the worst Saturday in my life.

Hi fans
I'm Chioma Akonam Sophia, I'm a Nigerian. I'm 17 years old and this is my first time of writing a story here. I hope you loved this chapter.
Please feel free to point out any mistakes, I will correct it as soon as possible.

Much love❤

Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by Gloriagee(f): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Well written. Def a good start.

1 Like

Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by akonamchioma(f): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks
Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by oruhobinna(m): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2020
What's ur wattpad username
Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
oruhobinna:
What's ur wattpad username
I guess sea of passion is suspended or were you banned.
Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by oruhobinna(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I guess sea of passion is suspended or were you banned.
lol...no
I'm posting it on Instagram, Wattpad and Facebook
Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
oruhobinna:
lol...no
I'm posting it on Instagram, Wattpad and Facebook
What page on Facebook
Re: Unforgivable~Introduction/Chapter 1 by oruhobinna(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What page on Facebook
Its on 3 groups titled comic world, comic story arena and super comics
For Instagram, follow Johnn
For wattpad follow johnnypatel2004

(1) (Reply)

Scripts I Suggest For Nollywood. What Do You Think? / Help Me Find This Story / Bizzare: The Pictures Of One Eyed Snake I Killed At My Back Yard Just Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.