Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Frank Lampard Speaks On Where He Would Play Kante - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Speaks On Where He Would Play Kante (719 Views)

We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta / Lampard Speaks On Tammy Abraham Playing For England / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Speaks On Where He Would Play Kante by OlaThePlug(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
New Chelsea boss and club legend, Frank Lampard has in his first press conference hinted N’Golo Kante would return to playing in his defensive-midfield role.

Last season, Lampard’s predecessor, Maurizio Sarri came under heated pressure after deciding to get rid of Kante from his role at the heart of Chelsea’s midfield and went on to replace him with Jorginho, the Italian joined after he signed a £57 million deal from Napoli.

But new boss, Lampard has stated that Kante’s position will be changed once again saying he knows where exactly to play him.

During his first press conference, when Lampard was asked if he had an idea where he would play Kante next season, he replied with a smile: ‘Yeah I do, thankfully.

‘I’m not going to sit here and say how we’re going to look next season because we’re starting pre-season tomorrow and the players are coming back.

‘I think and I’ve said before Kante is one of the greatest midfielders in the world. ‘In the last few years, his performances have been outstanding.

‘One of the pleasures of me getting this job is that I’m able to work with players of that quality.

‘My job would be to find the best position to get the best out of him on the team. ‘I’m fortunate to have a player like him, we’ll work, but I know the qualities and attributes he has and will try to get the most out of him.’

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/07/frank-lampard-speaks-on-where-he-would-play-kante.html

Re: Frank Lampard Speaks On Where He Would Play Kante by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
I strongly believe that Super Frankie will deliver, as long as he builds and maintains good relationships with his players. That's one good reason why Klopp has been successful in building those Liverpool players. The Chelsea team is filled with talents, keeping those players in the right mood can encourage them to give all they have for the coach and the fans. I wish him well in his second spell at the club.
KTBFFH!
Re: Frank Lampard Speaks On Where He Would Play Kante by telkevog(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
He will surely Shame his critics.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Defeat Hungary 4-2 – #FIFAU17WC [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] / (Download Video) Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 All Goals & Highlights / Arséne Wenger: Man City Deserve Ucl Ban, They Bought All My Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.