Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

N500,000.00 What Can It Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N500,000.00 What Can It Do? (695 Views)

I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by precious1967(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please advise what i can do with five hundred thousand naira only and i will have profit of forty thousand naira every month. response needed.
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:
Please advise what i can do with five hundred thousand naira only and i will have profit of forty thousand naira every month. response needed.

Invest in my farming production and you can get 10-12.5% monthly for two years. Let's talk on WhatsApp so I can intimate you with details of the project. WhatsApp 0.8.1.8.3.9.7.9.3.7.2
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by tyup(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:

Do whatever you want with it Kiddo

If you've made this amount all by yourself the next step in growing it should not be a hard task for you.

My candid advice look for what ur good in and invest cos what might work for the goose might not work for the gander

#One_cent

2 Likes

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Donsheddyguru: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:
give me 100k from that money to trade for you and I will give 20k every week

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
tyup:

Do whatever you want with it Kiddo

If you've made this amount all by yourself the next step in growing it should not be a hard task for you.

My candid advice look for what ur good in and invest cos what might work for the goose might not work for the gander

#One_cent

This is mature. Very mature
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Ezenku(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.
Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.
Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by precious1967(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Donsheddyguru:
give me 100k from that money to trade for you and I will give 20k every week
Thanks, hope it is not mmm?
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Okoyeebo: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:
Please advise what i can do with five hundred thousand naira only and i will have profit of forty thousand naira every month . response needed.

You mean you want to give your money to someone and expect them to pay you about 94% interest Pa?

Any business that would give you half of this must be managed by you. Anything else na scam.

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You mean you want to give your money to someone and expect them to pay you about 94% interest Pa?

Any business that would give you half of this must be managed by you. Anything else na scam.

Indeed. Keep your negativity to yourself envious idle people who think life's all about scam. Two persons gave me 500k and 300k here on this forum,I've been paying them three.months now. There are many such ventures like this here
You can't see beyond your perspective. Your myopic perspective can be contagious if you lead others in your similar passing and wrong ways
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by precious1967(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

thanks. i want to manage d business by myself but which business is lucrative now i can realise #40,000 every month?
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by precious1967(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ezenku:
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.
Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.
Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Iny3(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:
Hello, I have a proposition.. I trade on volatility indices and with just #100,000, you can be getting that #40,000 every month. IT'S A PROMISE. But we have to get into an agreement about this.. I will give you #40,000 for 5months and after that, you can choose to continue by investing again(AND I'm SURE YOU WILL BE INTERESTED AGAIN). YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08100326056
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Okoyeebo: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Indeed. Keep your negativity to yourself envious idle people who think life's all about scam. Two persons gave me 500k and 300k here on this forum,I've been paying them three.months now. There are many such ventures like this here
You can't see beyond your perspective. Your myopic perspective can be contagious if you lead others in your similar passing and wrong ways

You obtained 800k and you've paid 20% of 800k for 3 months, that's 240k out of 800k. You know, talk is cheap especially when you're using other people's money to make mouth. I suggest you pay them 20% of their capital for 12 months and then we can have this discussion.

I remember you. You're the guy who has been trying to source funds into his imaginary farm business. Weren't you the one selling Facebook accounts, offering nanny services, selling emails, crowd funding bus ownership, selling inverters?

Yesterday, you were looking for sponsors of your plantain business, last week you were looking for poultry. Mr. Farmer, just this morning, you opened a thread where you're selling UK-used laptops? grin

You too, judge yourself. Are you sincere with those innocent victims who gave you money?

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Okoyeebo: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
precious1967:
thanks. i want to manage d business by myself but which business is lucrative now i can realise #40,000 every month?

Did you see what I posted?

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You obtained 800k and you've paid 20% of 800k for 3 months, that's 240k out of 800k. You know, talk is cheap especially when you're using other people's money to make mouth. I suggest you pay them 20% of their capital for 12 months and then we can have this discussion.

I remember you. You're the guy who has been trying to source funds into his imaginary farm business. Weren't you the one selling Facebook accounts, offering nanny services, selling emails, crowd funding bus ownership, selling inverters?

Yesterday, you were looking for sponsors of your plantain business, last week you were looking for poultry. Mr. Farmer, just this morning, you opened a thread where you're selling UK-used laptops? grin

You too, judge yourself. Are you sincere with those innocent victims who gave you money?

Its funny you try to check my history to dig up dirt's on me sad enough,none of these issues you raised up affects my image here. Not one. Check the year this account was signed up,if I've been here for this long, do you think its just by cheap wishing? Think twice brov. Let's stop spoiling one another and be quick to point fingers especially when its not necessary. As for the farm, the site would be up in a couple of weeks along with videos. Please contact me offline to make booking so you can visit my production sites.okay? Till then, change to a positive outlook on life. Prolific isn't negative, versatile isn't dubious, savvy and witty isn't criminal. wink

As for different ventures

When I see good women around me, I come online seeking for opportunities for them I.e nanny

When I speak with my oldie about his laptop importation deal in Ikeja,I advertise his wares online

When my brother offers digital marketing services,o offer his services online

If I help people while helping myself up if this makes me criminal, let me die a fraud for helping people climb up the ladder bro

Before we judge, let's get more details. This account is 9 years old. If there's any negative financial transaction against my image, search it out and put it forward.
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Okoyeebo: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Its funny you try to check my history to dig up dirt's on me sad enough,none of these issues you raised up affects my image here. Not one. Check the year this account was signed up,if I've been here for this long, do you think its just by cheap wishing? Think twice brov. Let's stop spoiling one another and be quick to point fingers especially when its not necessary. As for the farm, the site would be up in a couple of weeks along with videos. Please contact me offline to make booking so you can visit my production sites.okay? Till then, change to a positive outlook on life. Prolific isn't negative, versatile isn't dubious, savvy and witty isn't criminal. wink

As for different ventures

When I see good women around me, I come online seeking for opportunities for them I.e nanny

When I speak with my oldie about his laptop importation deal in Ikeja,I advertise his wares online

When my brother offers digital marketing services,o offer his services online

If I help people while helping myself up if this makes me criminal, let me die a fraud for helping people climb up the ladder bro

Who cares about your image? Definitely not me cos I don't give a flying feck about you.

Insult me all you like, that's your business. I am only concerned about those who invest in your ventures considering how you jump from one venture to another claiming to be into agriculture but you've never harvested a single produce or animal.

As a savvy investor, before I advise anyone to put a Kobo into a proposed business, i always suggest they look into the investment antecedents of the investee.

So, next time, take a chill pill, explain your business coherently and stop talking to people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Who cares about your image? Definitely not me cos I don't give a flying feck about you.

Insult me all you like, that's your business. I am only concerned about those who invest in your ventures considering how you jump from one venture to another claiming to be into agriculture but you've never harvested a single produce or animal.

As a savvy investor, before I advise anyone to put a Kobo into a proposed business, i always suggest they look into the investment antecedents of the investee.

So, next time, take a chill pill, explain your business coherently and stop talking to people anyhow.

Lol. Your words don't have an effect on me. Its clear to an objective reader to read between the lines

I leave you in peace. I'm expecting the dirt you'll dig up on me.financially though cheesy

Like I said make one week visitation booking offline and I'll be glad to dazzle you. You intellectually lazy African scum who thinks and assumes everyone else is as unproductive and mentally lazy as themselves
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Okoyeebo: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Lol. Your words don't have an effect on me. Its clear to an objective reader to read between the lines

I leave you in peace. I'm expecting the dirt you'll dig up on me.financially though cheesy

Like I said make one week visitation booking offline and I'll be glad to dazzle you. You intellectually lazy African scum who thinks and assumes everyone else is as unproductive and mentally lazy as themselves

I have warned you to stop insulting people but you won't listen. I guess you are pathetic in life just as you are in business.

See, if you go and open an online platform and collect people's money and don't deliver, they would just waste you for nothing. Start small, make your mistakes and grow, all you want is to collect people's money.

You that have never run a single profitable enterprise in your life are looking for victims to dump money into your doomed project. None of your imaginary farms has ever survived 2 farming seasons and you want to go online.

I pity you.

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

I have warned you to stop insulting people but you won't listen. I guess you are pathetic in life just as you are in business.

See, if you go and open an online platform and collect people's money and don't deliver, they would just waste you for nothing. Start small, make your mistakes and grow.

You that have never run a single profitable enterprise in your life are looking for victims to dump money into your doomed project. I pity you.

Keep your tedious soliloquies to yourself. Trying so hard to prove I'm what you imagine. How pitiful. If you want proof my life exceeds your abysmal livelihood. Bro contact me offline for free visitation. If you provoke me, I go publish bank statement here eddiot. Keep trying so hard to prove I'm a fraud and have no legitimate enterprise. Why it bothers you someone can be legitimate and enterprising won't seize to amaze me. Your frontal lobe and low I.Q makes it impossible to be creative and implement sound business initiatives. I spit on your head you full. You're a big full if you can't prove I'm a fraud. I'll dash you ten k here and publish the transaction if you can prove I'm a scam you're tediously trying too hard to make since to you nothing can work in this country. Oode
Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by Okoyeebo: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
kunleweb:

Keep your tedious soliloquies to yourself. Trying so hard to prove I'm what you imagine. How pitiful. If you want proof my life exceeds your abysmal livelihood. Bro contact me offline for free visitation. If you provoke me, I go publish bank statement here eddiot.

Lmaooooo
Coming from someone who is boasting of having collected 800k and paying 20% on each per month. grin

I don't need your fictitious account statement. You're just a hungry hustler looking for innocent victims to prey on.

Let me ask you. When last did you harvest anything from your farm that you want people to put money on?

1 Like

Re: N500,000.00 What Can It Do? by kunleweb: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Lmaooooo
Coming from someone who is boasting of having collected 800k and paying 20% on each per month. grin

I don't need your account statement. You're just a hustler looking for innocent victims to prey on.

Keep trying too hard. Bring your proof. Until then get lost. I continue to reserve the right to run my enterprise as I deem fit. Oode

Since you say I run non existent enterprise oga contact me online come for a free tour. Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Ethanol And Other Food Chemicals / Reactions As Access Bank Deducts Backlogs Stamp Duty From Agents Account / What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.