Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview (24865 Views)

LSHSC Oral Interview For Medical/Dental Officers At General Hospital Odan / NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / NRC Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by dammylesky(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Is there anyone having his/her NNPC interview on Saturday, July 6th 2019 and is travelling from Lagos. Pls feel free to buzz 08101654015 if we could move together
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by dammylesky(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anyone having his/her NNPC oral interview on the 6th of July(Saturday) and is travelling from lagos should pls holla on 08101654051
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by olajide914: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
This cannot be true abeg.... Please anyone scheduled for 9th July, traveling from lagos shoud buzz me on 08083956895 so we can move together.
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by mvem(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
olajide914:
This cannot be true abeg.... Please anyone scheduled for 9th July, traveling from lagos shoud buzz me on 08083956895 so we can move together.
only those for 8th july (monday) in the morning were sent email of the reschedule. The topic isnt clear enough
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by ozoebuka1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Big4wig:
After a friend narrated how they waited for an interview stated for 12pm which finally commenced around 7pm, I truly concluded that nija is too backward in everything. A whole NNPC for that matter undecided
Unemployment is the worst thing that can happen to anyone seeking employment seriously..
i commend nnpc... Everything was too standard and legit... You can't help but commend their processes... They deserves some commendations instead of criticism

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Handsomebb: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
What annoys me the most be say some people go travel up and down, wasting time and money at the end na connect sure pass.

Good luck to them Sha.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Its for children and girlfriends of the politicians, generals and other big men

A very big lie. Go and try your luck

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by meedx: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Vicious cycle. That was how they sent interview invitations in 2015 only to reschedule. Finally it entered voice mail till date

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by niyi123: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Another means to dabaru everything & bring in their children em politicians & NNPC boss

Do you think the job is meant for common man before
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
samcus:
Work smart, get paid, buy fried rice and chicken, open it in the bus, and let everybody smell ur success.

eating fried rice in a disgusting Danfo bus is success?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Peace2love: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
samcus:
Work smart, get paid, buy fried rice and chicken, open it in the bus, and let everybody smell ur success.

Hahahaha. I can relate.
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Erolow(f): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin
LOSKYXANDER:
11th of June!!! I didn't know it was possible to go back in time. Science has really advanced grin
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Erolow(f): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin I wonder o
Acidosis:

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by DavidEsq(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
All of u believing this rubbish, I just pity una. Today, I heard from a very too ranking individual and elder statesman, that NNPC only needed 46 individuals and they have been shared among the "long legged" ppl. Make una continue dey run upandan dey risk una life
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by DavidEsq(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Acidosis:

That tells u how hunger has twisted his brain grin. Poverty hook am no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by obenwa1111: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerians indeed... You forgot that Dr. Maikanti Baru is stepping down as NNPC boss on 7 July and Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari is taking over from Monday 8 of July. I guess that's the reason for the postponement. As for the June 11th, well show me a man who doesn't make mistakes and I will direct you to an Angel.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Sleyanya1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please edit the topic because the mails were sent to only those scheduled for morning hours.

So it doesn't mislead anyone scheduled for afternoon session.

Thanks
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Sleyanya1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
DavidEsq:
All of u believing this rubbish, I just pity una. Today, I heard from a very too ranking individual and elder statesman, that NNPC only needed 46 individuals and they have been shared among the "long legged" ppl. Make una continue dey run upandan dey risk una life

When I get my appointment mail I'll tag you. Lol cheesy
Man of little faith.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by IMASTEX: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stop giving this youths false hope. You already know what has happened concerning the kangaroo recruitment.
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Jaqenhghar: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
lonelydora:

No thank you. Im good where I am smiley
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by lordsd(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Its for children and girlfriends of the politicians, generals and other big men
simple truth I swear
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by sinhin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
meedx:
Vicious cycle. That was how they sent interview invitations in 2015 only to reschedule. Finally it entered voice mail till date

This is so true... I was also invited for the 2015 interview which was rescheduled to an unspecified date, so we all waited in futile. The most painful thing for me was risking my life coming all the way from north to Lagos for the test.

I hope it will be different this time. best of luck to the invited ones.
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Monday60655(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
11 June, 2019 or 11 July 2019? Which way Naija. Lagerback indeed
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by Patosky4U: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
I think it for those on Monday 8th only due tomorrow the handing over by the MD.....on 6th and I did not receive such mail
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by wethebest(m): 5:27am On Jul 05, 2019
lonelydora:

Lol, na d bitter truth. These top men children dey start work on daily basis once they finish their nysc here in abj without any stress of interview. Some even serve there during their nysc bt d ordinary person wey dem post go dere will b rejected bt theirs is based on request letter. Dis naija for u. Face d hard truth of getting dese big jobs or establish urself
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by lonelydora: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2019
wethebest:

Lol, na d bitter truth. These top men children dey start work on daily basis once they finish their nysc here in abj without any stress of interview. Some even serve there during their nysc bt d ordinary person wey dem post go dere will b rejected bt theirs is based on request letter. Dis naija for u. Face d hard truth of getting dese big jobs or establish urself

Rich men kids as you call them can only resume like that if they are employed as "Experience Hire" which like in most companies are not sually advertised.

But you see, for "Graduate Trainees" in every due process company, no one can employ just like that. You must pass the recruitment process.

As a job seeker back then, I used believe this thing you believe now. But it doesn't work that way
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by qanda: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by DavidEsq(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Sleyanya1:

When I get my appointment mail I'll tag you. Lol cheesy
Man of little faith.
Wish u all the best, but if e red for u ehn,
Na so e go take clear for ur eye

Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by NanoSec: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com for NNPC Q&A
Re: NNPC Reschedules Oral Interview by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2019
samcus:

Well I think you're only oppressing them with your 'success'. Enjoy your life without trying to intimidate people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.