Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, (29386 Views)

Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Senator Rochas Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, Donation. (photos)

Popular Nollywood Actress and Wife of Billionaire Ned Nwoko, Actress Regina Daniels has received kids of the Messengers of Peace in a courtesy visit headed by its national coordinator, Dr. Adejo Sulaiman, ahead of the National Peace Awards holding tomorrow, the 5th of July, 2019 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

Actress Regina Daniels expressed passionate affection for the kids, which she gave a very warm and encouraging reception. In her benevolent gesture, Actress Regina Daniels donated heavily to the foundation and promised put the kids under scholarship programs that will help make their lives better.

The Messengers of Peace Kids have been received and supported by various top government officials, especially His Excellency, Senator Rochas Okoroacha, who also received and assisted with scholarship programs for kids of Messengers of Peace.

The National Coordinator, Dr. Adejoh Sulaiman was earnestly impressed at the humanitarian contributions of Actress Regina Daniels and her family, especially with regards to donations and scholarship programs she made to the Messengers of Peace kids.

He stressed that meaning-individuals and cooperate organizations across Nigeria should emulate the benevolence of Actress Regina Daniels and her family members in impact engagements for underprivileged persons across societies and communities in Nigeria.

While charging Nigerians in the spirit of charity and humanitarian contributions, Dr. Adejoh noted that riches from God is a privilege, he says, "we come with nothing and we shall all go back with nothing, so help humanity so that there would be peace around us".

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/07/wow-senator-rochas-okorocha-regina.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by OTayobami(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Front page oya

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
What should we do with this news now.

Ned be looking like burnt cockroach

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Mrop(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thats good
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fvck Peace!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by NigerianMan: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by femtex007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
This Regina of a girl is shameless

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by FirstCounsel(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
virgoquin:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Milllz: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
National Peace award recipient - Pres. Muhammed Buhari

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who even let their kids follow these lost people around.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Onyi22(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
And someone will say she made d wrong choice in marrying an old wealthy man,
Pls tell me ,what will it profit me to get married to a poor frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of love?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Megabig: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow, Buhari too?.....The people awarding this are crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by ferrariLaferrari: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nwoko this Regina that. E don do na tongue grin grin
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Boyooosa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Most youth friendly...smh

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by officialJP(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
If i can step out my foot from this zoo call Nigeria my brother forget no coming back

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by dreamwords: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Regina is really having fun
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by nikepeter4u: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Joke apart Regina,your mum chop witch jhoor.she get mind carry you give this grandpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Buhari, grand patron of peace
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This alone has discredited the originality of the award
These organizers no go kee person!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by suitlovers: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
femtex007:
This Regina of a girl is shameless

Please can you elaborate more on your point

thank you Sir

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Sufisunni: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
SENATOR OKOROCHA
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Well on the up side she now rolls with the big boys grin And i noticed her new title of princess.... But that Nwoko man is really enjoying his harvest sha! Young juicy girl like that cheesy
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by NwaJozi: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Noce
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
She looks so young beside him. Shey Regina's mommy is living with them ni?

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Saintp(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Buhari and peace in one sentence?. Looooooooooooool

Chai, nothing we no go see for naija . This is the funniest thing I have read today

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by RichmindMedia: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Naija
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by olassybaba: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
LG HOME Theater available for sale in AKURE for a soapy price.
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by NFarms: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
I still can't believe that Roach is now A SENATOR
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Femi316: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
virgoquin:

Cry na
Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by Austineva(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Onyi22:
And someone will say she made d wrong choice in marrying an old wealthy man,
Pls tell me ,what will it profit me to get married to a poor frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of love?
a gold sighted here! Pray make they no use u for rituals

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, by lastempero: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
It seems the organisers dont really understand the definition of peace,you are giving a vampire a peace award,who does that? Near humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence / Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers / Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.