Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (83536 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / Does The Church I Attend Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Busola Dakolo got married from my church and I knew of the rape - Pastor Yemi Davids

Just after Timi Dakolo debunked claims of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo officiating his wedding to Busola, Pastor Yemi Davids of Global Impact church has also confirmed that the couple got married in his church.

Pastor Yemi Davids who also revealed that he has been privy to some personal struggles Busola has had over the years, stated that what she said is her truth and should be honored even though there was a denial.

The Global Impact church Pastor who stated that he supports any process that will bring justice, healing and resolution in the matter, wrote;

Hmmm I feel the need to do this as a husband, father and Pastor. @busoladakolo got married from our church to @timidakolo and as a friend to the family, I've been privy to some of the personal struggle Busola has had over the years, based on the details she expressed at the recent interview. This is her truth and it should be honored.

I commend her for her bravery and I pray this helps her healing process. I also noticed that there was a denial of the allegation. It is important that the truth comes out. Rape is a serious offense and it is unacceptable. A process that unveils the truth in this hurtful situation in the body must begin immediately. We leaders must be accountable and I support at arriving at Justice, Healing and Resolution at this matter. #TruthSetsFree #SayNoToRape

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/7/busola-dakolo-got-married-from-my-church-and-i-knew-of-the-rape-pastor-yemi-davids.html

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Maydayy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Okay,more drama

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by thesicilian: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
They should carry the case to court and stop all this media nonsense.

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Righteousness89(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow!!

We Live in a Wicked World andThe Heart of Man is Evil and Desprately Wicked

Why on Earth will fellow Humans utter open lies ..

Dakolo wedded in Coza !
Dakolo was Music Minister!
Dakolo said this! Dakolo said that!

And all were Lies...

Judgement Truly will Begin in the House of GOD..

Men and Brethren, Let's do all we can not to be on this Earth Once JESUS Comes (RAPTURE)..

If The Wicked Heart of Humans are Like these in these Times of GRACE, Imagine the Degree of Wickedness that will be on Earth After the Saints are Gone

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by daddytime(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Interesting..

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by 2mch(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
So that Wale creature was lying

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Bossontop(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow........its like d book of revelations in here
Very interesting

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by SoftP(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
dem go soon carry u join the rape matter, only God knows what y'all do in closet.

The greatest problem we have here in Africa is believing in Pastors & forsaken the guidance Of GOD

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by AntiWailer: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
That is what rapists do.

Throw plenty lies to make the victim sound mad and unbelievable.

I have always believed Busola and Timi Dakolo.

All the stunts being done by Coza is an obvious lie.

You remember that foolish girl that claimed MC Galaxy raped her and came back to say it was false ? she is a COZA member too.

It was strategically done to make this look unbelievable.

Instead of the idiots to apologize they will change strategy of attack.

Watch out all those defending Biodun, they are either unrepentant COZA members or former rapists.

247 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by AngelicBeing: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
sad

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by tstx(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chei
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by GodSaklek(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pastor fatoyinbo: ehm ehm,Busola,see me in my office after the service.

Busola : Okay sir..

*Later after the service..

Busola : (knock, knock)

Pastor : who is that,come inside

Busola : Afternoon sir

Pastor : oh busola, come inside and seat down,kneel down and let pray...

*After Prayer

Pastor : busola, u know that out of hundreds of people in church,u are the one I cherish a lot, I don't know if you've notice this yourself..

Busola : Not at all sir, I didn't

Pastor : u would have notice if you are full of holy spirit, come come, come and sit beside me...

Busola : sir, but am okay like this.

Pastor : come on my busola, u never know how the holy spirit love you.

Busola : (she eventually sat beside him).

Pastor Fatoyinbo : holy ghost really loved you,and there is a special gift for u from holy ghost, or don't u want it?.

Busola : (not comfortable) yes sir I want it.

To be continue........

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by rattlesnake(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rape agai

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by calculator123(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
little by little we are connecting the dots.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by noble2faith(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Buharimustgo: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Better,Biodun should accept that he is rapist,apologize for the many lives he has damaged and pay for retribution

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by hensben(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na wa
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Social media is not a courthouse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by calculator123(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
When lies are repeated, at a point, it now begins to look like the TRUTH.
Glad he debunked the false rumor flying around.

22 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by emeijeh(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Uka agbasa
Church don close.

If you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from the pastor. What can you say about this?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview granted by the second anonymous victim, she mentioned that "Modele (Fatoyinbo's wife) had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like "COZA 12," the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by TreasuredGlory: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
R
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by marvin906(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
e don do..e don do..wetin self carry the man go court or go and sleep..
social media nor be court house ..
haba..

last last thank heavens man nor b God

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by KingErnesto(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
I swear I'm not coming down angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
every unilorin student pre 2009 knew about the mans gist, from wonderland to coza at pipeline tanke . No be today

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by 9jaRealist: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bossontop:
Very interesting

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

grin grin grin

Abegi dress small, make I join you siddon look...
>

15 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bossontop:
Very interesting

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by Hotzone(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please, Jehovah don't judge me according to my sin rather your love
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by achimsemrys(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
booked
Re: Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids by paparazzi1987(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
to see that Mr. Reno Mockery is still siding with Mr. FatOBOya is alarming grin

Mr. FatOBOya was well known pastoral-womanizer in Unilorin wink

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.