Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. (1771 Views)

My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Biafrareform(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
A lady has taken to twitter to narrate how she turned her marriage around for good.

Read her details below

I started enjoying my marriage when I admitted that I had toxic traits that needed to be worked on and stopped making excuses.
I set up my mind to making it work and Husband reciprocated the same energy. It's never been the same since then ♥️

One day I will tell you guys how I got into marriage thinking that man's has to worship me because am pretty. I had huge pretty girl problems . Threw tantrums when I didn't get my way. Never wanted to compromise, never listened. I took the whole "I'm the prize" thing too far...

I never put in any work in the marriage. I wanted everything handed to me cos am cute. Thank God that he's blessed me with a patient man who through it all had my best interest in heart and fought for us when I was Wilding out ♥️. He's my Angel and I am greatful for him.

I had been in relationships where I was worshiped so much that I started idolizing myself. If a man didn't idolize me, I would leave. Never allowed people to be human around me. Yhu guys I come from far �. I'm grateful that I've been delivered from that. Idolatry as it's best.

And Alot of young women suffer from this. Especially the ones who've always been pretty and praised by everyone. That gets to your head and at some point you start thinking that's the best you got.

Admitting this was very painful cause I thought everyone was the problem. It was hard and depressed me. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was EVERYTHING & PERFECT & any man would be lucky to have me breath next to him. But I had to do more than that.

I believe that you will get the best out of any relationship if you can just focus on yourself. Love yourself first. Love yourself enough to want to become better for you and your partner. It's starts with you. And it won't happen over night. It takes time but you must want to.

2 Likes

Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Aliencraft(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
hope say our nairaland feminist don hear ...
Una wey like to be idolized... I no no weda una 1turn statue angry

2 Likes

Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by kunleweb: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tell them
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by stanboy28(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Loud it oooooo
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Texman21: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aliencraft:
hope say our nairaland feminist don hear ...
Una wey like to be idolized... I no no weda una 1turn statue angry
guy you better take cover they are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by kings20(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by kings20(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2019
You never jam my kind
Any rubbish movement, I will yab your destiny into seeking for another human host. Worship you my foot

2 Likes

Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Na dem o!!!! angry

I've dated a girl like this one! She always want to be worshipped but I left her when she least expect.

2 Likes

Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by bdchange(m): 4:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Beauty can never be enough because there will always be someone more beautiful than you. Some ladies can go overboard because of their beauty but later realized that men can only like your fine face for show off not when it comes to marriage.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 05, 2019
You're on your own!
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2019
There can be only one captain
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Aliencraft(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Texman21:
guy you better take cover they are coming for you.
That's for sure grin
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Korllami007: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
bdchange:
Beauty can never be enough because there will always be someone more beautiful than you. Some ladies can go overboard because of their beauty but later realized that men can only like your fine face for show off not when it comes to marriage.

Our girls get dis kind mentality like craze and that's why they don't appreciate things guys do for them because they think doing them favor is their right not privilege.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2019
I don't blame ladies. Too many mumu guys. Telling a lady she's your life and you can't live without her, isn't that insane. lipsrsealed In the first instance, why would you give all your emotions to a girl? Once you do this as a man, your power is gone. She should be the one doing all her best to "sustain" the relationship, not you sacrifice your life and sanity all because you're in love. Love indeed.
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Martinez39(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Martinez39(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Na dem o!!!! angry

I've dated a girl like this one! She always want to be worshipped but I left her when she least expect.

After you left her, I am sure she PROBABLY told you something to the effect of "you are giving up because you can't handle a strong and classy woman." grin
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by kunleweb: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Martinez39:
After you left her, I am sure she PROBABLY told you something to the effect of "you are giving up because you can't handle a strong and classy woman." grin

grin You sabi them
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Martinez39:
. Hahahahahaaaaaa. For their mind
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by merit1988(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmm undecided
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martinez39:
hahaha person wey be say I cut all communication with her...(I no de keep touch with ex grin )
Re: I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Awon misogynist them here, pained people, there were blind of the toxic traits because of beauty, and they say we dont matter, we are literally the air they breath.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) / See The Type Of Flowers Nigerian Ladies Want For Valentine / Share The Most Happiest and Unforgettable Moment of Your Life Since Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.