Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show (75907 Views)

5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

You're right.

But we can't change Nigeria all at once.

One seashell cleaned out of a thousand means a lot to that one seashell.

So one person saved is worth all the effort.

If we don't keep saying it one day the new generation would think it is a norm, that it is right.

It doesn't matter what you say. What you say only matters if your actions are in accordance. You keep promoting bbn with your actions, it keeps getting more popular, even if you talk against it every secs, it doesn't make no sense again. The new generation are sharp and fast to detect falsehood and hypocrisy. Let the society be against bbn, so that the new generation wouldn't even grow to know it ever existed.
Not hearer or the talker, but the doer.
Faith without works is dead.
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by HumanHairLovers(f): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It doesn't matter what you say. What you say only matters if your actions are in accordance. You keep promoting bbn with your actions, it keeps getting more popular, even if you talk against it every secs, it doesn't make no sense again. The new generation are sharp and fast to detect falsehood and hypocrisy. Let the society be against bbn, so that the new generation wouldn't even grow to know it ever existed.
Not hearer or the talker, but the doer.
Faith without works is dead.

Since we're quoting the Bible

Rom 10:14 ...how shall they hear without a preacher?

Condemning it is right. Many would soon get tired of the show eventually.
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by kiddkash(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
so ass wey i dey trip for no be real chai!!! SMH

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Flashlaundry(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939
Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Since we're quoting the Bible

Rom 10:14 ...how shall they hear without a preacher?

Condemning it is right. Many would soon get tired of the show eventually.

You only need to hear what you've not known. When you've already known, but fail to do what you should do, then that's where you're guilty. We've heard it, we say it ourselves all the day, yet don't do the right thing.

You said many will get tired eventually? I see the show coming out in new colors and going to new levels. All thanks to hypocritical Nigeria. The country that keeps upholding the things it pretends to condemn.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show by Rawhumper(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
I dont agree with you, bro NL used to be a warzone, bickerings here and there but after a lengthy and steady orientation on unity and constructive criticism i can attest that it is working in NL.

It may be like nobody is listening but if you sensitive, you will notice the difference.

Gratefulheart01:

Sense in what you post, but sad thing is, if you post from now till next year. This same nigerian youths will never learn. Same people will still use all their precious time to watch the show; all their precious time to argue and post about it online; all their poor money to vote.

If Nigerias learn, we won't be in the same shiiit we're today. I already learnt that Nigerians don't change. That is why i don't waste my time again preaching on NL about bbn or soapy dance or every other thing. People will read your post, like it and still proceed immediately to that very bad thing you corrected them about.
Wise people like you will keep shouting but Nigerians can never change. That's just the sad truth.

As it has always been, so shall it continue to be. Nigerians will keep doing the wrong things, voting the wrong people, watching the wrong shows, hyping the wrong musics, hyping the wrong dances. Nigerians can't change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / Reps Move To End Dstv Monopoly / NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.