Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain (4374 Views)

‘I Got Something Better’ – Churchill Throws Heavy Shade At Former Wife, Tonto / Bbnaija's Mercy And Ike Throw Heavy Shade At Each Other Over Failed Relationship / Teebillz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parents That I Ended Up As A Co-parent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by micheal34(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has shown disappointment in Nigerian men and how they treat women in spite of what they go though in life, from motherhood, to childbirth. She also expressed her disappointment in the country and how matters of that sort were handled and expressed her disappointment to have come from such a country that showed no concern towards what women go through.

The singer who has kept mute for a while ranted about all the issues women were facing in the country, stating that she is embarrassed to be a Nigerian. She posted a series of on her Instagram story, amidst the rumor of one Pastor Biodun of COZA church who was revealed to have r@p*d a popular figure in the industry in Nigeria known as Busola Dakolo, the wife of popular singer Timi Dakolo. She went on to add that she personally can’t stand the situation and has to do more than just a post.

“I don’t know where we went wrong as a nation that women are treated so badly. This past week has been filled with very disturbing news towards women. I personally can no longer keep quiet anymore. I have to do more than a post. Kilode gan na, do we deserve all this?

“Today I am actually embarrassed to be a Nigerian. The way women are treated is DISGUSTING. I don’t care what backlash comes from this, I said what I said. WTF I’m so shaken by this, WHY WHY WHY?

“Mothers, wives, little girls being abused, r@p*d, underpaid, disrespected. I have a son and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to raise a man. One that will love a Queen and protect her so help me God.

“The hate is too much, how can we continue like this. In EVERY sector women are bashed CONSTANTLY for things men get away with. F#(k outta here with that backward mentality.

“If she is successful she must have slept with one chairman. If a man cheats on his wife, well that’s naija men for you. If she is r@p*d, why did she wear that in the first place? F#(king toxic masculinity and entitlement in this society. We are women, we are to be protected REMEMBER.

“No man, I repeat no man can handle the heartbreak, the pain, women go through on a daily basis. Let’s not even start with labour pains or raising a child. And you can’t love and protect her. SHAME ON YOU men abusing, r@p!ng and everything else Una dey do.. You are physically stronger than us. SHAME ON YOU COWARDS.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/i-am-embarrassed-to-be-nigerian-singer.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by micheal34(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by micheal34(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by yemmybx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hh
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by SageMK: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nigerian men are grossly misrepresented by the actions of few misogynistic cowards parading around as men.

I know that because I've seen men who go to bed on an empty stomach or trek barefooted, simply to provide for their beautiful daughters, mothers, sisters and wives.

Tiwa is very stúpid for antagonizing such men.

If the actions of a few bastardized goats can drive her to insult Nigerian men and pull down Nigeria in whole then she is very stupid for crying out loud... What nonsense.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Tolexander: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na so dem go dey play victim card.

Women aren’t as victimized as these advocates make it appears.

What about the men crying in silence cos of women victimization?

Being a subordinate to a woman is worse than being to a man, cos of more verbal insults and bullying from women who are boss.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Now, this one has come out openly to register fully for the Feminism Labour Party...

A very good mechanic called Wizkid might have abadon her 1984 Volvo "engine" for a better 2014 Young Camry.

Let's not forget the brilliant fuckanizer Vulcanizer called Teebliz who tried all his best to pump life into her deflated chest tyres.

Frustration is surely setting in, and it won't be long before she gets her "MEN ARE SCUM" crested polo from the feminist group.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Benekruku(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Biodun of COZA finally disgraced all the men in the world

Everybody now bashing us.
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Jayslicky: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2019
She has always had the hate for men, it is just that she has been suppressing it, she is using this coza issue to unleash all that has been kept inside her.

How dare she insult all naija men because of some few bad ones, if she is ashamed to be a Nigerian she can kindly donate herself to Ghana, we Nigerian men do not give a fvck!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2019
wink Walincha oh say walincha
Walincha oh say nwanyiocha
...i hOpe WizKidO iS the first man in this category she is stating, after catChing hiS small FeVer tripS when he was Spanking her sh¡t bOx few months ago, imagine and her sOn will get to see that video someday.

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by katheeroh: 3:11am On Jul 05, 2019
What this country by the west of Africa is passing through is just a PHASE .

We shall overcome it someday!
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2019
NNE we are all tired, but you have money you can if you want to like your estranged husband.
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Karemarealty288(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2019
You are embarrassed to be Nigerian.....but not embarrassed to chop all them Nigeria Dick...Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Munzy14(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2019
We Nigerians are were embarrassed by u and Oga some time ago.. A celebrity openly wanted to commit suicide...Remove waiting deh ur eye, before u go to remove someone else..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by oboy81: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
Biodun of COZA finally disgraced all the men in the world

Everybody now bashing us.

Lmao �
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Aidejay(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2019
As expected they've started bashing her
What else will dey do than to pick a fight with air
Na u go tire oooh

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by TANID(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
She has always had the hate for men, it is just that she has been suppressing it, she is using this coza issue to unleash all that has been kept inside her.

How dare she insult all naija men because of some few bad ones, if she is ashamed to be a Nigerian she can kindly donate herself to Ghana, we Nigerian men do not give a fvck!!!!!
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by DIKEnaWAR: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2019
I hope she talks about how she emotionally traumatised T bone till he ran to commit suicide.

Yes, T bone might be lazy and a loafer but has anyone asked why he couldn't handle life anymore and sought suicide? There's nothing that insults a man like your wife living as if you are dead already by frolicking with rich men and sleeping around simply because you don't have money.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by davillian(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Now someone is bored over there.
NEPA just took light on her music career.
Aunty Use your husband as a case study first.
Any body that says "Nigerian men" instead of most Nigerian men has a shallow brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2019
"we are women,we are to be protected" why do women think they are special or deserve something special.this dumb b*tch is ranting about abuse,what about boys who get raped at a young age,what about guys who get shamed for their financial status.last time i checked men and women go through heartbreaks,labour pains do not make you special.THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT A WOMAN AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE SPECIAL TREATMENT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by kiddoiLL(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
When you were making money off Nigerians and they were supporting your career, you were not ashamed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Pepperoniq(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
We don hear u Madam.

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Tallesty1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funny how she said all these without making mention of what step sons pass through in the hands of step mothers. Oh! I just remembered that there is always a good reason for whatever a woman does.

The world fvcks us all, get used to it or self terminate.

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by ifeanyiatuadu: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
O

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by Abee79(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
I wish men will also drop their ego and talk about the aunties & nannies who take pleasure in sexually molesting young boys everywhere. Me I cannot talk about the one that one big aunty did to me when I was 7 years old... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by fireback: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
One day this tiwa will still come online to tell us how Wizkid raped her 10yrs ago, just because he latter dumped her for another girl. I do not support rape and will never support this busola's accusation, because the story no make up at all.
And for all the guys supporting this kind of alligation, I keep saying it. This table will surely get to your turn one day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by alexvatt(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
Nigerian men are grossly misrepresented by the actions of few misogynistic cowards parading around as men.

I know that because I've seen men who go to bed on an empty stomach or trek barefooted, simply to provide for their beautiful daughters, mothers, sisters and wives.

If the actions of a few bastardized goats can drive her to insult Nigerian men and pull down Nigeria in whole then she is very stupid for crying out loud... What nonsense.
Calm down Oga, u should blame those idiots calling themselves pastors, not Tiwa Savage. U know Tiwa doesn't talk anyhow. But one idiot has pushed her to the wall, so she has no choice but to voice out. U should call ur co-men to order ok
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by sweetrace(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:

Why on earth are you insulting Tiwa? This is exactly what she’s talking about. She gave her opinion without insulting anyone and you go on a tirade. Are you a woman? Do you know what it is to be a successful woman in Nigeria? Have you walked in any woman’s shoes to know what goes on in our lives? Have you been a little girl whose life is destroyed by the father figures in her life? Did she say all men are irresponsible? Everyday we keep hearing about a grown assed man raping a girl of four or younger. I’m not talking about Busola because I don’t understand her own case though. Women accused of killing their husbands so the dead husband’s family can take over his property while his wife and kids live in penury. A young woman who is absolutely qualified for a job may be harassed when she least expects it....The only thing Tiwa left out is the many women who enable the insults and bad treatment some men dish out to other women maybe because of their jealousy, wickedness, laziness, degenerate greed or whatever makes them equally cruel to their fellow women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by sweetrace(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
fireback:
One day this tiwa will still come online to tell us how Wizkid raped her 10yrs ago, just because he latter dumped her for another girl. I do not support rape and will never support this busola's accusation, because the story no make up at all.
And for all the guys supporting this kind of alligation, I keep saying it. This table will surely get to your turn one day.

Oga use your brains. Those two are just genuine friends helping each other with their careers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by sweetrace(f): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
davillian:
Now someone is bored over there.
NEPA just took light on her music career.
Aunty Use your husband as a case study first.
Any body that says "Nigerian men" instead of most Nigerian men has a shallow brain.

Saying "Nigerian men or women” is understood to mean most without being openly expressed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by fireback: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
sweetrace:

Oga use your brains. Those two are just genuine friends helping each other with their careers.
But when the help gets sour, Rape story starts.
Re: I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain by twerkjack: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
The culture is backward and designed to Favour men..

Women are beaten, disrespected, abused silenced in this god forsaken country.....

What kind of fvcking country is this

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Bbnaija: Mercy Show Off Her Pant While in Bigbrother Party Room, Fans React. / Breaking! Meet 'edible Catering' The Woman Teebillz Has Been Sleeping With.. / Wow! Serena Williams Flaunts Her Donk In A New Interesting Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.