Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo (74468 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Victni: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Identity Of Ex-coza Staff Who Said Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Her

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed the identity of the former COZA worker who came out to report how she was also raped by Biodun Fatoyinbo. Gistvic Reports.

Her name is Tunmise Oluyede . She was fired from the church after a allegedly mismanaging a church Dubai Trip.

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:
"#BREAKING Here is the identity of the 2nd woman accusing the #Coza pastor @BiodunFatoyinbo of RAPE. Her name is Tunmise Oluyede She was fired from the church after a allegedly mismanaging a church Dubai Trip. She hid her identity with @YNaija
Oluwatunmise Oluyede claimed anonymity from @YNaija NOT from @HNNAfrica. I did not interview her. I know who she is. A public figure whose plight is about RAPE in Dubai yet wants to stay private, she should face and stand up to her accuser @BiodunFatoyinbo. Busola Dakolo did. "

Watch Full Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-identity-of-ex.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOfLa5SHkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19a70U8Ykp8

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Taeewo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kemo

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
She should stand up to her accuser.
You can't hide away and accuse someone of rape.

Last last this Kemi is a witch. grin

410 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oh lord! Why is this woman like this na
Is it too hard to respect people's decision?

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Oche211(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmmmm...
Aunty Kemi on the beat.
Madam of investigative journalism.
Better than our lazy bloggers.
She no waste money for the journalism school that she went to.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Benekruku(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
[s]
Erediauwa:
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.
[/s]

88 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Topxcel: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
I knew it won't take long b4 her identify would b revealed.
Indeed there is nothing hidden under d sun.
A small world indeed.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by kiyosaki1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
She better had the proof, but my question is that

1) was she a minor when she was allegedly raped ? and

2)what stopped her from reporting same immediat ?and

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by daddytime(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm

I know say rainy season dey help aunty Kemi case.

I been think say Na dry season her kolo dey tie gele.

12 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Guccified(f): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh lord! Why is this woman like this na
Is it too hard to respect people's decision?

Why would she accuse someone of rape and wants to remain anonymous?

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by AngelicBeing: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2019
sad

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Emrixx(f): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by dicksonadams(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Wakama

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by AngelicBeing: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
grin

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by salford1: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty Kemi, enjoy your 10,000 naira bribe from Coza. You will be back begging for money as usual.

This is not going to help Abe, it will drive more people sitting on the fence to take sides against Coza.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Kingluqman(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2019
For where Aunty Kemi dey.. even IFA dey learn not to talk of google.

grin

11 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by ngwababe(f): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2019
My country my country grin

4 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Benekruku(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
grin

Am in a meeting presently you know.

Like you want to walk out naked this night.

You want to dare me? Just that you wont have the opportunity to return to Nairaland and testify

7 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2019
She should show us evidence of her chats and calls. As big as she is biodun pin am down lol. She is mad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by rossi49ja(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Words in marble. "Stand up to your accuser". The chicken has finally come home to roost thanks to Aunty Kemi. You can't make such accusations and prefer to remain in hiding.

Now let the veracity of her claims be established.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Benekruku(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2019
More evidences coming for Biodun

Open the wound Kemi.

Let me see how Biodun will escape all this women in court.

Its certain that one will hold him down. 100% This is Bill Cosby replay.

Dem plenty. he cant escape all

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by salford1: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .
I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion
Which pastor? Small fry Coza.
If anyone was to blackmail a church to gain riches, it would be big ones like Winners or RCCG, not a church struggling to remain relevant.
Thank God its your opinion.

32 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by gift2xl: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2019
dick wahala. I pray others should learn and refrain from such illicit act. ASAP

10 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Let the truth prevail.. I'm not taking sides yet but I love Timi dakolo so much and I enjoy listening his songs...
#I_Say_No_To_Rape
#Unapologetic_Timi's_fan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty Kemi lols
Read my signature
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 05, 2019
stupid BIT-CH. mad animal. i actually wish the useless woman had been robbed by robbers as she claimed. now we will see coza's online smear army get to work with disinformation, innuendos and character assassination.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by karma2000: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Hell fire destroy those cunts lying to destroy him karma will exposed whoever sent them

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.