Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo (74469 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by aspirebig: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2019
This guy here is a fraudster. His name is Emmanuel Damilare, he collected money from me last year to do some work and has since disappeared. All efforts to reach him proved abortive.

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Queensss(f): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2019
People don't Get to appreciate this Lady much. For some things she wrangles around about, there is always some bit of truths....

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Oricha79(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2019
Coza pastor right now

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by fireback: 1:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
More evidences coming for Biodun

Open the wound Kemi.

Let me see how Biodun will escape all this women in court.

Its certain that one will hold him down. 100% This is Bill Cosby replay.

Dem plenty. he cant escape all

So every relationship the pastor had back in the days is now refer to as rape.
They always remember that the pastor raped them whenever he stop to PAY.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by 2mch(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
But that didn't state how it relates to communication that maligns a person in public.What about the privacy of the party maligned?Doesn't he have a right to privacy too?
If anything ,Ynaija is overstepping its right.
And What happened to balanced reportage?Why are certified media houses not conducting themselves like Ynaija..or they don't like traffic
It is for the aggrieved him he is sure of himself to sue YNaija and go through the legal process. Not Kemi Olunloyo’s job. She is being used and she will be the one to go to jail. To legally obtain your private information here, the requester May have to go through the legal process to force Seun.

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Sirseedorf(m): 1:58am On Jul 05, 2019
grin

In Bubu"s voice: thze was being Cozad Cozadzically
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Oricha79(m): 1:59am On Jul 05, 2019
This guy is a thief and scammer at the same time...his name is yahaya ohere, he stole 40k and clothes from my fashion shop since last year.

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2019
fireback:

So every relationship the pastor had back in the days is now refer to as rape.
They always remember that the pastor raped them whenever he stop to PAY.

Sense will not kill u

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.
werey ni e! We know your type.

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 2:04am On Jul 05, 2019
I stopped watching where she couldn't answer why she couldn't tell anybody when it happened...
"I was in a foreign land".…bla bla bla...Abeg would that not have been the best opportunity to get him jailed?
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Pangea: 2:06am On Jul 05, 2019
angry

When will Nigerians learn to see when a wool is pulled over their eyes?
From all indications, Kemi is paid and bought by Fatoyinbo and wife!
They gave that false info to her!
Remember she was begging every Tom dick and Harry for money weeks back?
Now she is paid to sling dirt and mud!
A woman without principle!
Write it down she is going back to jail!

5 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 2:09am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:

It is for the aggrieved him he is sure of himself to sue YNaija and go through the legal process. Not Kemi Olunloyo’s job. She is being used and she will be the one to go to jail. To legally obtain your private information here, the requester May have to go through the legal process to force Seun.
Ynaija should go ahead to sue kemi then...
I'm only interested in the truth.I heard Busola has done the right thing now..We hope to see how it's rape when she's cross-examined
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:
Kemi should be arrested for this. A victim has a right to anonymity. She has totally violated the victims rights.

So I can just hide somewhere and claim that Buhari raped me 40years ago...with me in hiding the police should start investigation and arrest the president..does that sound just about right to you??. u cant be defaming someone else’s image in hiding without proof under the umbrella of “right to anonymity”.

6 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 05, 2019
missimelda01:
Oh lord! Why is this woman like this na
Is it too hard to respect people's decision?
What decision? You can't accuse someone of such a serious crime and hide behind a veil.
For once, Kemi is right on this. She should be ready to face the consequences of her actions just like Timi's wife.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Paid to unravel the lady?Shouldn't she be proud of stopping rape?I think kemi,though not her fan,helped her not to be a coward.
Pangea:
angry

When will Nigerians learn to see when a wool is pulled over their eyes?
From all indications, Kemi is paid and bought by Fatoyinbo and wife!
They gave that false info to her!
Remember she was begging every Tom dick and Harry for money weeks back?
Now she is paid to sling dirt and mud!
A woman without principle!
Write it down she is going back to jail!

4 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Bitterleafsoup: 2:16am On Jul 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

So I can just hide somewhere and claim that Buhari raped me 40years ago...with me in hiding the police should start investigation and arrest the president..does that sound just about right to you??. u cant be defaming someone else’s image in hiding without proof under the umbrella of “right to anonymity”.
You never see bill Cosby own??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by UncleJudax(m): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:
Even though this Kemi can be mentally unstable most times, you can't take away the fact that she stands for the truth.

Most of all these silly cùnts shouting RAPE and accusing people falsely in a bid to get little fame and attention are being sponsored.
You don't look for fame and attention by being anonymous.

4 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Amanstailored: 2:26am On Jul 05, 2019
2mch:

That’s not her job. Police should investigate this leak and arrest who ever leaked the identity of the lady and Kemi. YNaija better get involved and get police on the case. Kemi has finally crossed a criminal line.

Naaaah bro wat she did is called investigative journalism, she might as well got her information from the police and under right she can protect her souce with breaking the codes of anonymity. And putting it all online is also her right as a journalist dats why its called free speech d same right the said rape victim has to publicy accuse this pastor and choose to stay anonymous

7 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by 2mch(m): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Amanstailored:

Naaaah bro wat she did is called investigative journalism, she might as well got her information from the police and under right she can protect her souce with breaking the codes of anonymity. And putting it all online is also her right as a journalist dats why its called free speech d same right the said rape victim has to publicy accuse this pastor and choose to stay anonymous
Lol. I am sure you have confused yourself with this speech. Anyway, over to YNaija.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
She better had the proof, but my question is that

1) was she a minor when she was allegedly raped ? and

2)what stopped her from reporting same immediat ?and

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion

In her story she said she left the church freely by seems the church has manufactured lies that she was sacked bt the reason the church gave is not only funny bt suspicious. For mismanaging a church Dubai trip? Lol churches are not that harsh or ridiculous to close and important staffs. They don’t sack for flimsy reasons as that. Sounds like a cover up. What is even the meaning of mismanaged church Dubai trip?? Lol

I believe her story now if I had any doubts b4

6 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

3)being fired from work if she was really raped whay stopped her from using that as a leverage to retained her job? or

4)blackmail the pastor to land stupendous wealth .

She was sacked and she kept quiet until now, and even coming out under pseudo identity ,and if not for aunty kemi that reveal her true identity . I don't doubt consent sex but rape that's questionable my opinion

Is blackmail a good thing

Excellent values fall on you .

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Kemi should have protected the girl's identity for decency sake.

Wanting to go viral isn't an excuse to be indecent and without conscience.

The girl might not have had the chance to tell family members.

She might be hounded with threats by COZA apologists...

Its on her to know when to face her rapist .

Busola has Timi and other support network to back and protect her. Th Is lady might not.

3 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 3:00am On Jul 05, 2019
jaxxy:

In her story she said she left the church freely by seems the church has manufactured lies that she was sacked bt the reason the church gave is not only funny bt suspicious. For mismanaging a church Dubai trip? Lol churches are not that harsh or ridiculous to close and important staffs. They don’t sack for flimsy reasons as that. Sounds like a cover up

I believe her story now if I had any doubts b4
Does sacking mean excommunication? So a serious church can't sack a staff for financial mismanagement?
In fact,I dey learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 3:04am On Jul 05, 2019
The Lord is always with the righteous.. There's nothing to fear if she's saying the truth.
PeachtreeReside:
Kemi should have protected the girl's identity for decency sake.

Wanting to go viral isn't an excuse to be indecent and without conscience.

The girl might not have had the chance to tell family members.

She might be hounded with threats by COZA apologists...

Its on her to know when to face her rapist .

Busola has Timi and other support network to back and protect her. Th Is lady might not.

1 Like

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by jaxxy(m): 3:08am On Jul 05, 2019
derecho:
Does sacking mean excommunication? So a serious church can't sack a staff for financial mismanagement?
In fact,I dey learn everyday

Lol u must be kidding me. There is nothing like mismanage church Dubai trip. How much is the said Dubai trip that was mismanaged? She’s not a pastor. It’s clear they are shamelessly fighting back to taint her image. I can clearly realize that from that flimsy response. I believe/know she wasn’t sacked.

If they cook up more lies sound minds will still know it’s better they say the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Erediauwa:

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by mercy87(f): 3:10am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

So it is only minors that shouldn't be raped abi?

5 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Bros,the issue has been raised. I expect her to deny it. Good a thing people know her now.
jaxxy:

Lol u must be kidding me. There is nothing like mismanage church Dubai trip. How much is the said Dubai trip that was mismanaged? She’s not a pastor. It’s clear they are shamelessly fighting back to taint her image. I can clearly realize that from that flimsy response. I believe/know she wasn’t sacked.

If they cook up more lies sound minds will still know it’s better they say the truth.
Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2019
COZA is fighting back by feeding kemi with false info...they heavily paid kemi for this since no media could do this they approached a lunatic lady

5 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by martineverest(m): 3:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Joromi12:
She should show us evidence of her chats and calls. As big as she is biodun pin am down lol. She is mad
dumb...even if she shows evidence,u will still not believe

5 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by mercy87(f): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Do you understand what it means to be raped? It affects a person's psych to speak up especially in Nigeria. You feel you're going to be blamed, shamed. You feel worthless. The rage goes on for life. You're unable to speak out yet hurting within. Please let's be empathic to people because we have and will have sisters and daughters.

5 Likes

Re: Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo by derecho(m): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2019
martineverest:
COZA ifa fighting back by feeding kemi wey false info
kikikiki,while the accusers are saying the truth abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.