Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How I Get Free Browsing On My MTN Sim Card... - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How I Get Free Browsing On My MTN Sim Card... (269 Views)

How To Network Unlock Vortex Phone To Accept All SIM Card / Gionee GN5001s, 3gig RAM, 16gig ROM, 4G browsing, free pouch, 23k / 2018 MTN Double Data Free Browsing Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Free Browsing On My MTN Sim Card... by Ademola1331(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Hey guys, this Ridwan here
This video show you codes,cheat you can use for MTN Browsing :https:///FUJUvhS, it was almost impossibleFor us to learn how to do it without proper tutorial from the pros.
I've watch hundreds of tutorials online,but nothing beat this simple,Clear to the cut video here:https:///FUJUvhS
Click the link above,and you I'll land on a 5sec loading page,just click skip on to right corner to continue,and you'll land on YouTube Tutorial video where it show step by step on how to make free Browsing on your MTN sim card
I hope that someone show me this when I'm searching the way I gonna use free Browsing on my MTN Line.
That could save my Data and money of banging my head on the wall,trying different software out.
I'm almost 100% sure this tutorial's going to blow your mind away.
That guy make it ridiculous easy! No joke.
Hope it helpsmiley
Ridwan.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Has Redmi Note 8T 64gb 4gb Black Stock? / Nokia 106 Dual Sim Giveaway / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.