Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. (5534 Views)

Buy A Cheap Plot Of Land With 20k Startup And Pay Up Later / This Is A Business You Can Start With 10,050 / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
LKO:

Ok o, really wanted to see some to see how they are.
You are to give us want you want us to produce for you unless you want us to create for You, after creation you have to confirm the designs before printing. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by LKO(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ezenku:
You are to give us want you want us to produce for you unless you want us to create for You, after creation you have to confirm the designs before printing. Thank you

If you are selling a bundle, how do you select the sizes ?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by harmony940(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Will contact you soon
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2019
LKO:

If you are selling a bundle, how do you select the sizes ?
The sizes are already selected, it's different sizes in a bundle
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by LKO(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Ezenku:
The sizes are already selected, it's different sizes in a bundle

You did the selection yourself? What if a buyer needs more of a particular size?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2019
LKO:

You did the selection yourself? What if a buyer needs more of a particular size?
The bundle will not contain a particular size. It has different sizes, that is why it is bundle.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Thane(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
I did this biz wen I was still in Unizik nd its very lucrative. I did picking 1k each then in Main mkt nd sold them in sch. I wish i saw this thread like 4 yrs ago.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by LKO(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thane:
I did this biz wen I was still in Unizik nd its very lucrative. I did picking 1k each then in Main mkt nd sold them in sch. I wish i saw this thread like 4 yrs ago.
Was it this same india polo u sold?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Emmaacosmos(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Send ya whatsapp number...this one not on whatsapp
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Emmaacosmos:
Send ya whatsapp number...this one not on whatsapp
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Thane(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
LKO:
Was it this same india polo u sold?

Yeah, i also bought Thailand polos and stock shirts too. Its quite fast moving especially when you are in a student environment
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by LKO(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thane:

Yeah, i also bought Thailand polos and stock shirts too. Its quite fast moving especially when you are in a student environment

Ok boss. Thanks
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Our promo is still on, buy 10 bundles and get 1 T-Shirt free, buy 100 bundles and get 1 bundle free. Offer is still on till 30th of August 2019. Make your order now
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by LKO(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ezenku:
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.

Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.

Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.

How many bundles or pieces are in this bale as seen in your warehouse and what's the price please?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
LKO:

How many bundles or pieces are in this bale as seen in your warehouse and what's the price please?
Those bales are different sizes, so the quantity varies but standard bale is 2500 pcs. If you are serious about business call me on phone or Chat me on WhatsApp. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Waiting for your orders...

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2019
And it was successfully received in Benin. None of our clients ever got disappointed, if we have disappointed you after making payment to us say it here and now.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
The day is still young but dispatch to Lokoja has been successfully received, waiting for Abuja

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by bts1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
wow!!! nice contact you soon. cool
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Live testimony from a Nairalander, his goods was delivered successfully in Ibadan.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
A Nairalander rocking our T-shirt. We believe in quality

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
If you have not patronized us you are really missing.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Another one was successfully received in Ibadan. Thank you for trusting and patronizing us, none who did got disappointed.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2019
I like it when you call or Chat me, I am happy when you make Payment into my account but you will be happier when you reach our goods so pick that phone and call now.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Happy weekend to you all. As many that patronized us, I wish you speedy sales.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you know that from Thursday to Saturday is the best time to market T-shirts. Now you know!!!
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
She sent his brother and she was impressed, he sent his wife and he was impressed too, so many people sent their money and they were all impressed. What are you waiting for, send yourself, your person or your money and I bet you you will be impressed as well. Happy Sunday good people.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Samad805(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ezenku:
Live testimony from a Nairalander, his goods was delivered successfully in Ibadan.
How much did the driver charge to deliver to ibadan?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is awesome!!! They bought it just yesterday, guess what it was 20 pieces and 16 pieces out 20 has been sold under 24 hours. What are you waiting for? Don't ignore your path to success.

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Samad805:

How much did the driver charge to deliver to ibadan?
He charged 2k for 2 bundles with abeg
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by davidodiba(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
How do i get your contact?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. by Ezenku(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
davidodiba:
How do i get your contact?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Latest Nse News! / Swift Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.