Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal (221 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / Never Sign A Deal Without This Clause / U.s Verified Paypal With $63 Dollars For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal by Shootingdice: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2019
I'm doing one online business that requires PayPal. So if you have one call me let's make a deal. I will be sending money to your PayPal while you help me cash out and take your % if you wish. Meanwhile, I recently worked with someone who succeeded in scamming me. If you scam me because of $30 or more, it's a big loss for you because you are going to miss a lot of things. Call my no ...o8114939234

Whatsapp o8o74015241 but I may not be online now
Re: Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal by SendAbroad: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Shootingdice:
I'm doing one online business that requires PayPal. So if you have one call me let's make a deal. I will be sending money to your PayPal while you help me cash out and take your % if you wish. Meanwhile, I recently worked with someone who succeeded in scamming me. If you scam me because of $30 or more, it's a big loss for you because you are going to miss a lot of things. Call my no ...o8114939234

Are you not the same Scammer who posted the screenshot below.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2019
SendAbroad:

Are you not the same Scammer who posted the screenshot below.
Lol!
Re: Do You Have A Working Paypal With A Nice Name? Call Me Let's Make A Deal by agarawu23(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Shootingdice:

yahoo yahoo. EFCC go nab u one day wink

(1) (Reply)

A Short Open Letter To Small Business Owners / 10 Items For Estimating The Cost Of Starting Your Business / Steps To Registering A Business Name In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.