Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) (41019 Views)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by swtdrms(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2019
nairavsdollars:
lf you want to wear Hijab, go to an Islamic school. There are millions of Isalmic schools out there.

This is nothing like "go to islamic school". This is a public school and muslims are member of the public. In a public institution you have the right to practice your religion. So shit the fvck up

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
mamdanju:
Some Nigerian Christians are the most wicked and gullible you can find anywhere. What has the head cover of these little girls to do with their education. I am ashamed that even a road safety official is involved in this barbaric persecution of Muslim girls. All over Europe where Nigeria Christianity emanates and muslims are minority, headcover is freely allowed. This act of intimidation must be condemned by all men of good conscience.
see mumu talk

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
AnanseK:

Are these ones pagan schools? I know that other religions also respect modesty.
Whether pagan or not, the hijab is not part of the uniform.
They can wear it back after school, beside what the fuc.k are they covering? with all the cover na dem rotten pass.

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by malvisguy212: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
mamdanju:
Some Nigerian Christians are the most wicked and most gullible you can find anywhere. What has the head cover of these little girls has to do with their education. All over Europe where even Muslims are minority and from where Christianity in Nigeria emanate, the head cover is allowed in schools, police and other security agency. How can we be more Catholic than the Pope
so asking the kids to removed their hijab mean they are not allow to practice their religion ? you want Sharia law in Nigeria but you prefer to live in Europe. silly

15 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
swtdrms:

This is nothing like "go to islamic school". This is a public school and muslims are member of the public. In a public institution you have the right to practice your religion. So shit the fvck up
and hijab is part of the school uniform abi?

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by crafteck(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
H
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by HAKYN1: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Excaperx:
These terrorists Islamic Muslims can't force their believes on us. Nigeria will never bend in favour of Muslims.

Who knows how many bombs these girls were hiding under the hijabs

You are correct sir! Afterall, the Christian guy that killed worshipers during Jumat service at Christchurch in New Zealand was wearing hijab in his school days. Hypocrite like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Send that picture to your fellow northern Muslims and call it Hijab and they will mock you.

Did they collect the Hijab and give them rosary or cape?

This is not a Christian/Muslim case pls.

It's a Muslim vs authority case.

Despite the numbers of good Muslim private schools in Ibadan.

Even the girls no like what their parent is doing for them. Forcing them to cover only their heads and neck and calling it Hijab. Is that Hijab at all?

The school is not a school for the poor self. Their school fee is very high. Why not just remove ur wards and place them in another school pls instead of all these now.

How are we going to feel if an herbalist daughter or son start coming to school with their own beads as well.

Why are u planting a dangerous seed in these girls for humanity sake.

Al-Hikmah University imposed Hijab on all ladies whether u are a Christian or not. No one cares. And we have Christians in the school as well. Al-Khalam, katsina, the same thing.

Buh if Adeleke University force all students to attend chapel and fellowship. Poor people that did not even have money to attend those institutions will start to fight up and down.

Hijab may be islamical buh opening head is not Christianical either.

Secondary school girls. Ibadan for that matter.

Na people wey no fit afford the school self go dey push for all these issues.

See Norhtern Hijab and Ibadan own and say which one is Hijab!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by AbuTwins: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaap

Act like you are well brought up!

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
AbuTwins:

Act like you are well brought up!
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
I am a muslim, I believe in quaran but Islam are good in making trouble

This school has been existing for long running their activities smoothly, some one just came up Wit his jihad ideology and most of us support him. haba

my two sisters finished from DAT school without hijab and they are doing well.

wat is hapening wit some us plz

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
HAKYN1:

You are correct sir! Afterall, the Christian guy that killed worshipers during Jumat service at Christchurch in New Zealand was wearing hijab in his school days. Hypocrite like you.
you see your life. The man that killed Muslims was an atheist, he hates Christians just as he hates Muslims. Google it.

There's no such thing as terrorism in Bible and we don't support it unlike islam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2019
It's bad for these little girls to wear hijab to school but it's perfectly fine to publicly condemn other religions in public buses, on the roads even knocking on your doors yet they claim they are tolerant

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by MicroBox: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2019
mamdanju:
Some Nigerian Christians are the most wicked and most gullible you can find anywhere. What has the head cover of these little girls has to do with their education. All over Europe where even Muslims are minority and from where Christianity in Nigeria emanate, the head cover is allowed in schools, police and other security agency. How can we be more Catholic than the Pope
Not just gullible but most selfish and stupid..
Remember that you are born a Muslim/"total submission to your creator" before choosing to be a christian or atheist.
Looking for trouble you can curtail.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by strangest(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2019
strangest:
What the heck is this?

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

This is the problem, you don't want Christians to comment on this story because they won't accept the above... Yet you want to attend a Christian school with Hijab...

So as a Christian, I cannot comment on a story that obviously is about a Christian school refusing the wearing of hijab... Can I be allowed to attend a Muslim school with a bible? There are many other schools out there though.
Don't they have tafeez schools there?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by inspitation: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you are not a Christian so shut the fok up

And who are you to decide my religion for me? Pls stop spreading hate

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2019
inspitation:

And who are you to decide my religion for me? Pls stop spreading hate

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
your moniker tho is enemy of progress but must u tell him to shut d f up. if we go check naw u fit be one small boy...faceless forum has made some people gone haywire

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
your moniker tho is enemy of progress but must u tell him to shut d f up. if we go check naw u fit be one small boy...faceless forum has made some people gone haywire

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Npfn:
Remove your hijab or change school
in government school!
are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by inspitation: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:

I don't have time for your nonsense your name says all about you. ENEMY OF PROGRESS

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Can I be allowed to carry bible to Islamic school? Stupid hypocrites. Even here on nl, I'm made to swear to a senseless oath before commenting on Islamic threads, while everyone has access to christian threads, yet, you guys think you can go to a Christian school and do as you like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019
inspitation:

I don't have time for your nonsense your name says all about you. ENEMY OF PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
That is not hijab.. Stop confusing people..
.for the last time.. That's not hijab
Oga is not better than nothing?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2019
seyi371:
shut up!!
it's not part of the school uniform, send them to Muslim school if you want them to wear hijab.

grin grin with all the cover na dem rotten pass.
see hypocrite, when I was in government primary,we used to sing Christian songs from Monday to Thursday, we didn't complain and small children Wear hijab u are crying

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by NotComplaining: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
The truth is that most Muslims in Nigeria are hypooocrites. Theyve turned Nasfat or other facking trash to tenets. Theyre so watered down that even on Nairaland they will stay silent when they are being publicly rediculed.

Just look at the likes difference. See how xtians band together and like antagonistic comments about Islam, even with Nairalands protective measures

The truth is that, the forced removal of head scarf shows how weak Muslims have become in the eyes of the masses in Oyo

To the school:

You are merely singling yourselves for when the Army of Muhammad marches on Oyo. No situation lasts forever and we Muslims are vengeful, our religion imbibes principles of retaliation and revenge. And dont act surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by cola: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2019
strangest:
What the heck is this?

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

This is the problem, you don't want Christians to comment on this story because they won't accept the above... Yet you want to attend a Christian school with Hijab...

So as a Christian, I cannot comment on a story that [b]obviously is about a Christian school [/b]refusing the wearing of hijab... Can I be allowed to attend a Muslim school with a bible? There are many other schools out there though..

Christian school?
This chap here has nill background knowledge about what he passes a comment on. That makes you what?

ISI is a public secondary school and the parents of these children are taxpayers whose taxes are part of the financing of the school... But Christans insist the children must lose a part of their faith to be eligible for what their parents pay for in taxes.

These folks talk about school rules. They are again ignorant of the fact that no law in Nigeria prevents people from a complete practice of their faith so long it doesn't infringe on any other person or group's rights.

They find it convenient to claim Nigeria is secular but they accept Christmas and Easter holidays, never mind Sunday holidays.

Nigeria is not secular, rather it is multi-religious, and no religion must be stiffled by intolerance and congenital hatred from some misguided bunch of islamophobes.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by JOMAX: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2019
stop this nonsense. what do you mean by MUSLIM POPULOUS? You dry learn grammar. Nigeria is currently a religiously neutral State. There are Christian as well as Islamic schools. Stop spreading useless propaganda! Nobody force you.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
Oga is not better than nothing?

It's Islam we are talking about... Any opinion outside its judgement is trash
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
NotComplaining:
The truth is that most Muslims in Nigeria are hypooocrites. Theyve turned Nasfat or other facking trash to tenets. Theyre so watered down that even on Nairaland they will stay silent when they are being publicly rediculed.

Just look at the likes difference. See how xtians band together and like antagonistic comments about Islam, even with Nairalands protective measures

The truth is that, the forced removal of head scarf shows how weak Muslims have become in the eyes of the masses in Oyo

To the school:

You are merely singling yourselves for when the Army of Muhammad marches on Oyo. No situation lasts forever and we Muslims are vengeful, our religion imbibes principles of retaliation and revenge. And dont act surprised.
Go and tell that to northern schools and universities that imposed head covering on girls whether Muslims or not.
At emboldened, why do you guys deny when being called terrorists?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by NotComplaining: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Lukgaf:
Watch below a video showing International School, Ibadan staff and security guards waylaying Muslim students, while forcing them to remove the Hijab the girls wore on their school uniforms.

Some countries with even strictly less percentage of Muslims are allowed to practice their faith not to talk of a Nigeria with Muslim most populous.

Unfortunately, these oppression and victimization on Muslims are coming from our fellow country men and these guys will soon allege Muslim of Islamization.

Most annoying thing is bias position of people who have traveled to countries with less percent of Muslim

See the video here

To destroy is much easier than to build.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Omudia11: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2019
ISI is a private school, not a public one.
They don't want hijab and hundreds of protests won't change anything.
swtdrms:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Kano Residents Storm Market For Ramadan Shopping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.