Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV (5485 Views)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Trending on Twitter right now, senator Elisha Abbo might just have bitten more than he can chew. All is not over as bloggers have unearthed "blogging treasure" from his sordid past. A Twitter user shared a pic of Elisha Abbo's late Ex-wife who according to him died as a result of physical abuse, many reports were made before her death to buttress his claim. A Twitter user tweeted that Eucharia Ojukwu was infected with HIV by the senator before her death.

Screenshots below

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Tyche(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by dollytino4real(f): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2019
i knew it b4 na
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Mraphel: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
She was d one that said I do. Women should find true love not money and famous guys
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by kanubiafra: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
we all know about this, just tell us you just knew now. we avoided it cos it will lead to his stigmatisation/victimisation over his offence. we also know the reason why you brought this up is to start a tribal war and name calling pls nairaland say no to hate threads
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by simonlee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
senator Elisha Abbo right now....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Every where dem knack kom kom, our Igbo sisters dey there.

Tribalist will purposely marry dem and maltreat dem, dont Igbo parents teach their daughters the importance of marrying within their tribe?

Our women are the dumbest in this country, regardless of their level of education. Igbo women are dumb.

Marry within your tribe is the anthem.

@pazienza ansmedia AmericanQuarter Igboson1 raker300 omanbala1 globemoney oyatz asha80 BeijinDossier Xander85:

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by czarina(f): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mraphel:
She was d one that said I do. Women should find true love not money and famous guys
And how are you so certain he wasn't her "true love"?

You just make it seem like every woman says "I do" only for the sake of the money.

Broaden your horizons abeg, no be everybody dey crace follow money, she probably married him for "love".

4 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by oyatz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
How old are you sir?

How many Igbo women that married fellow Igbo have been maltreated or beating?

How can you narrowly restrict Peoples' choice of whom to fall in love with and marry to 'only their tribe'?

hammerF1:

Tribalist will purposely marry dem and maltreat dem, dont Igbo parents teach their daughters the importance of marrying within their tribe?

Our women are the dumbest in this country, regardless of their level of education. Igbo women are dumb.

@pazienza ansmedia AmericanQuarter Igboson1 raker300 omanbala1 globemoney oyatz asha80 BeijinDossier Xander85:

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by czarina(f): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:
How old are you sir?

How can you narrowly restrict Peoples' choice of whom to fall in love with and marry to 'only their tribe'?

You dey mind that bigot?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Johnkay01: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okay o
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by bellachibaby(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please don't push this to front page for the good of nairaland, this statement is not based on fact or evidence, it is just a beer parlor reasoning, where is the evidence Mr poster

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by czarina(f): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
bellachibaby:
Please don't push this to front page for the good of nairaland, this statement is not based on fact or evidence, it is just a beer parlor reasoning, where is the evidence Mr poster
just wait for it. They'll push it to front-page after the mods change the topic to something like this:

"Slapping Senator: Did Elisha Abbo's ex wife die of AIDS?"

Or

"Is this true about Elisha Abbo's late wife?"

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:
How old are you sir?

Mechionu! If u dont know how to talk, keep quiet there.

Igbo women are the human resources of Igbo land.

As far as I am concerned, we did not seat and decide to give all our women away to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

We did not reach an agreement to throw our women out of Igbo land.

If such is taking place, then it is a matter to be address with intent to resolve.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by doctokwus: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
From the way that man descended on that lady,you could tell that wasn't his first assault on people and that there were more shady things in his past life.
From a pyschological perspective,Abbo seems to be a man angry with the world to the extent of it having progressed to a mental issue.
He is at best a man with schizophrenic attributes and at his worse moments,a sociopath.
He needs to be confined for the good of society.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by oyatz(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
There are millions of Igbos living outside Alaigbo.
Common sense should have told you that these Igbos and/or their children will interact with their host populations and some of these 'interractions' will become romantic leading to inter-tribal sex and/or marriages.

hammerF1:

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by slimfit1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
The way the man treated that woman tells you that his wife is a punching bag, the behaviour is surely not the first. The man is a security risk to himself. The Nigerian police officers are securely not well trained otherwise they would tell VIP's not to attract unnecessary attention. If people had attacked him the police would have been forced to choose between citizens.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by oyatz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mechionu!

Who do you think we marry all the Igbo women living in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ilorin, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, all the way to Maiduguri?

Has it not occur to you that men from the host population will be sleeping with and even marry some of them? Are you over 35years or less?

hammerF1:

Mechionu! If u dont know how to talk, keep quiet there.

Igbo women are the human resources of Igbo land.

As far as I am concerned, we did not seat and decide to give all our women away to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

We did not reach an agreement to throw our women out of Igbo land.

If such is taking place, then it is a matter to be address with intent to resolve.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by nurex01(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
i knew it b4 na
na so
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:
Mechionu!

Who do you think we marry all the Igbo women living in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Ilorin, Kano, Kaduna, Kebbi, all the way to Maiduguri?

Has it not occur to you that men from the host population will be sleeping with and even marry some of them? Are you over 35years or less?

Idi stupid for this comment.

So, in your sick mind, Igbo women should be married by men from Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, IIORIN, kANO, kADUNA, kEBBI AND mAIDUGURI.

Are we the only tribe with women in Nigeria?

Do u know that at present, Igbo womne have the highest inter-tribal marital rate in Nigeria.

So bad that one of them is Mama Boko Haram.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:
There are millions of Igbos living outside Alaigbo.
Common sense should have told you that these Igbos and/or their children will interact with their host populations and some of these 'interractions' will become romantic leading to inter-tribal sex and/or marriages.

Are u an Igbo person

I am about shouting. ...

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by oyatz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
I have given you the simple explanation.

There are millions of Igbos living outside Igboland.

When you reach the time to marry, you will chose one of the people around you, one of the people you see regularly or transact business with daily.

It's easier for Amarachi, Ngozika, Chisom, Obiageli or Adaora living in Lagos, Oshogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ilorin or Jebba to fall in love with Segun her childhood crush, Mutiu her old classmate, Tunde her Pastor's son, Shola the SUG President or Taofeek ,her next door neighbor than Okeke, Ikechukwu or Ikemefuna living in Aba, Nnewi, Aguleri, Bende, Orlu,Nkpor or Tochukwu ,the son of the Igwe of Ozadi

#I am a victim of such nonsense Tribalism. When I was doing my NYSC in Potiskum, Yobe , my then fiancee was an Igbolady named Amarachi (God bless her real good). She used to lead praise and worship in our fellowship then.
She is a child of God and was a virgin at 25years!

All the Igbo names I mentioned above were real people in my life that I had emotional contact with either as Childhood sweetheart, classmates, crush or unsuccessful GF but Amarachi surpassed them all.

She thought me the little Igbo I understand and she was so so sweet baby.
The other Igbo corpers and some Igbo families in Town were strongly against our relationship but she always tell me whatever they said.

So many people from both sides poured sand sand in our relationship. I was relatively naive and I experienced about life then, I should have stood my ground.

hammerF1:

Idi stupid for this comment.

So, in your sick mind, Igbo women should be married by men from Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, IIORIN, kANO, kADUNA, kEBBI AND mAIDUGURI.

Are we the only tribe with women in Nigeria?

Do u know that at present, Igbo womne have the highest inter-tribal marital rate in Nigeria.

So bad that one of them is Mama Boko Haram.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
hammerF1:

Sharrap my friend . I don't mistreat my Igbo shorty. In fact every day is special for her courtesy of moi. You need to look at why your women are now ABIM i.e anyone but Igbo men cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:

When you reach the time to marry, you will chose one of the people around you, one of the people you see regularly or transact business with daily.

It's easier for Amarachi, Ngozika, Chisom, Obiageli or Adaora living in Lagos, Oshogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Ilorin or Jebba to fall in love with Segun her childhood crush, Mutiu her old classmate, Tunde her Pastor's son, Shola the SUG President or Taofeek ,her next door neighbor than Okeke, Ikechukwu or Ikemefuna living in Aba, Nnewi, Aguleri, Bende, Orlu,Nkpor or Tochukwu ,the son of the Igwe of Ozadi

#I am a victim of such nonsense Tribalism. When I was doing my NYSC in Potiskum, Yobe , my then fiancee was an Igbolady named Amarachi (God bless her real good). She used to lead praise and worship in our fellowship then.

All the Igbo names I mentioned above were real people in my life that I had emotional contact with either as Childhood sweetheart, classmates, crush or unsuccessful GF but Amarachi surpassed them all.

The other Igbo corpers and some Igbo families in Town were strongly against our relationship but she always tell me whatever they said.

So many people from both sides poured sand sand in our relationship. I was relatively naive and I experienced about life then, I should have stood my ground.

You should have bro. Never let those jealous and insecure men intimidate you. My current girl na Igbo and she fine die. Of course the Igbos she associates with are unhappy. As long as they can't give her what I do and keep her as happy as I do then I don't pay them no mind. Only to make noise dem sabi. She is another Igbo girl who has realised the myth about Yorubas she was indoctrinated with is entirely false.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
oyatz:

Nna ehn..

We keep saying wat we are saying and the response just keep getting even more ridiculous.

So we dont have Emeka, Ikenna and Ugochukwu in those places?

It is just igbo girls and their parents?

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oshigun:

Sharrap my friend . I don't mistreat my Igbo shorty. In fact every day is special for her courtesy of moi. You need to look at why your women are now ABIM i.e anyone but Igbo men cool cool cool cool cool

So, that guy arguing with me is not even Igbo but he practically lives on the Anambra thread.

I bet he is one of those people causing problem and derailing our discussion.

His views are typical of a yoruba man.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by oyatz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
You don't seems to get the the story well.

Even the Emeka, Uchenna or Ugochukwu in Kazaure, Hadeijia, Nafada, Offa, Gboko, Agenebode, Ikot Abasi,Akure, Ekpoma or Otta are also thinking of marrying Hadiza, Bosede, Bisi, Ekaette, Adesua, Yinka,Funke or Halimat.

You must be very young to think the issues of Love or the choice of a marriage partner can be restricted to only your tribe.

Let me counsel you; marry the person that loves you and has the fears of God.

Even members of your own family can betray or plan evil for you. It's pure fallacy to assume that if you marry from your tribe or even home town that your marriage will be a happy one.

I know many people whose parents are 100% Yorubas but whose father always beat their mums and I know people whose parents are mixed and they have more peace and love.

A FULANI, Nupe, Yoruba, Tiv or Idoma can even save you or uplift you.

hammerF1:

Nna ehn..

We keep saying wat we are saying and the response just keep getting even more ridiculous.

So we dont have Emeka, Ikenna and Ugochukwu in those places?

It is just igbo girls and their parents?

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
oyatz:
You don't seems to get the the story well.

Even the Emeka, Uchenna or Ugochukwu in Kazaure, Hadeijia, Nafada, Offa, Gboko, Agenebode, Ikot Abasi,Akure, Ekpoma or Otta are also thinking of marrying Hadiza, Bosede, Bisi, Ekaette, Adesua, Yinka,Funke or Halimat.

You must be very young to think the issues of Love or the choice of a marriage partner can be restricted to only your tribe.

Let me counsel you; marry the person that loves you and has the fears of God.

Even members of your own family can betray or plan evil for you. It's pure fallacy to assume that if you marry from your tribe or even home town that your marriage will be a happy one.

I know many people whose parents are 100% Yorubas but whose father always beat their mums and I know people whose parents are mixed and they have more peace and love.

A FULANI, Nupe, Yoruba, Tiv or Idoma can even save you or uplift you.

ENYI, How come all the list of women you mentioned are Igbo?

Abi dem take Igbo women do juju for you

Yet u are wishing Bisi and Folake on Igbo men?

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Oshigun:

You should have bro. Never let those jealous and insecure men intimidate you. My current girl na Igbo and she fine die. Of course the Igbos she associates with are unhappy. As long as they can't give her what I do and keep her as happy as I do then I don't pay them no mind. Only to make noise dem sabi. She is another Igbo girl who has realised the myth about Yorubas she was indoctrinated with is entirely false.

Igbo actually do not indoctrinate their children and that is a mistake on our own path.

If we did, u get nothing. Zero.

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
kanubiafra:
we all know about this, just tell us you just knew now. we avoided it cos it will lead to his stigmatisation/victimisation over his offence. we also know the reason why you brought this up is to start a tribal war and name calling pls nairaland say no to hate threads
Who are the "We"?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by hammerF1: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2019

We cannot fold our hand and nod our head whilst our women are cherry picked like tomatoes by enemy tribes who dont wish us well.

The reason today, Igbo are not represented at Federal level, has nothing to do with Buhari as u might naively assume.

It is Yoruba that want Igbo marginalized. Y, so they can keep coming to marry our women and even turn us to women.

If you doubt, go and check the Geographical location of the Government office occupants. Only Yoruba SW are occupying Speaker and VP, WHILST iGBO GET NOTHING.

We are still talking about Igbo presidency and they go ahead to remove us completely from governance and now putting themselves forward for a yoruba president to replace Buhari in 2023.

This is a group that have jsut completed 8 years Presidency TENURE between 1999 to 2007

We are men and must do everything within our influence and authority to resist.

I am not against inter-tribal marriage, we have men in SS that stood by US in our darkest hour or better yet Europeans/Isreali.

I am not into the rottenness of Unity in bedroom to release sperm but ever ready to sign for genocide against the same people u enjoy sexing.

I CLOSE BY ASKING YOU, HOW MANY OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE BUHARI KILLED SINCE 2015? THE SAME YORUBA THAT ENTHRONED HIM THEN, RETURNED HIM TO CONTINUE.

THIS NEWS ABOUT "UN Queries Buhari Govt On Killings In Nigeria, Corruption, Biafra" WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY, THEY HAVE ALREADY PLANNED TO HIDE IT. https://www.nairaland.com/5283990/un-queries-buhari-govt-killings

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH. PEOPLE WITH OCCULT REASONING.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Please the moderators should disregard this information. Relying on twitter as evidence isn't enough.
cc:lalasticlala
cc:Seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lt Gen Buratai In The Trenches With The Troops On Final Onslaught Against The T / Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.