Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot (86691 Views)

Free Photoshoot For Models And Aspiring / Cheap E-fliers That Attracts Customers.. / Christmas / New Year Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by AutoReportNG: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2019
It's no news that creativity abounds in Nigeria. First, it was with a Nigerian artist that draws the American comic art, Kelvin Hart, this time, we may be seeing a Nigerian being elevated to a new level.

A Nigerian photographer named Kasope did a photo-op shot for Mercedes Benz and he decided to try his luck by uploading it on his twitter page thereby calling for a retweet so that Mercedes Benz can see his work. According to him, I did a campaign shoot for Mercedes Benz in Nigeria. Enjoy this thread of images. Please retweet in hopes that they see it. The retweets finally got the attention of the brand's notice and they replied with Wow, you really have a talent. Thanks for capturing these beautiful pictures of our stars, we love them!

Being a smart Naija guy that never dulls when opportunity beckons suggested to MB to offer him a contract for more of these photoshop, Mercedes Benz, of course, replied by sending him a DM... We want to assume things go on as we wish.

These are some of his photo shoot that got the attention of the world's biggest brand in the automobile.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-67rYdZEkWy0/XR8O9skjFAI/AAAAAAAAdWs/JqIlV8GygGIL5KZusQyPdqDYrX9mNHR9QCLcBGAs/s1600/MB1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-aWcc6HFIwEo/XR8O9_QiyyI/AAAAAAAAdWw/Qx8dIhvVm_cihmJO1CaROtnuJXuPiG6ngCLcBGAs/s1600/MB2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-7ALr5CZUXV4/XR8O-wgD_uI/AAAAAAAAdW4/qAwyr6E9EisDInVHtyAff73Q0CLiJM7oQCLcBGAs/s1600/MB4.jpg[/img]

See their conversations

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CjJKlx31IpI/XR8RE41ZgPI/AAAAAAAAdXQ/Wz98_adBk_86AG-Ni4r64Pdi00RtR8BfgCLcBGAs/s1600/MB1.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-lFnPWfNCIl4/XR8REts0ifI/AAAAAAAAdXM/GwbOL4SBWc4p0_IxSZ0lnRwaC8YW8fG0gCLcBGAs/s1600/MB2.JPG[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/see-photoshoot-of-nigerian-that-got.html

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by AutoReportNG: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Zikora1000(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2019
To tell the truth, they are nice and I wish him goodluck. Opportunity comes but once, grab it while u can

250 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by SageMK: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
...And he got a Job!

Folks, that's all on attention seeking 101.

291 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by delugajackson: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Nice shots.

All he needed was the attention of Mercedes in to order to recognize his art and propel his dreams. That's the beauty of social media.

183 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by TeeBabss(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Clean work, nice shots, from great angles...

Naija to the world

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Jayslicky: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job.

No you're very wrong, he is only showing his talent, a talent suppressed is as good as nothing.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by TechCapon(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2019
This is great. Foreign companies sure knows how to appreciate their fans. But I must say that these photos are world class.

26 Likes

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by SageMK: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
No you're very wrong, he is only showing his talent, a talent suppressed is as good as nothing.

He had a plan in mind to get him a job.
And that was to court for Mercedes Benz attention.

That's what you do at the start of a career.
You attach your name and reputation to a quality.

So I was implying, that's how people should seek for attention. Not just for controversy, scandal or whatever.

I wouldn't blame you for not comprehending my post.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by iamapplord(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!

3 Likes

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
lipsrsealed Mr AutoReportNG & Mr TechCapon I think you guys should check ☑ this dude's YouTube channel...in my own opinion he does the beSt reviews on Mercedes Benz & Other cars like BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin and the likes__you wOn't regret!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrujKGZ0YHwxMhN2-OwleRQ

His review on the 2019 AMG G63 was sick!
Since when I watCh am, the mottO no wan leave my brain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Yuceeluv(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is the real and only acceptable definition of "shoot your shot". Targets wey make brains.

14 Likes

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by TechCapon(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
nateDZA:
lipsrsealed Mr AutoReportNG & Mr TechCapon I think you guys should check ☑ this dude's YouTube channel...in my own opinion he does the beSt reviews on Mercedes Benz & Other cars like BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin and the likes__you wOn't regret!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrujKGZ0YHwxMhN2-OwleRQ
lol alright. Although I watch car videos from YouCar, CarWow, TopGear etc but I'll check him out
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by kingxsamz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by ManspaceBarber(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
smiley Talent! The best works with the best.
MB, the best or nothing!

2 Likes

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Whao. When God picks the call...
Read my signature
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by tiwiex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!

This is how jobs are created. When I hear people say there are no jobs, they are missing the uniqueness of our system. Nigeria / Africa has a lot of low hanging fruits. We have no choice anyway, we must find them. Created a new job out of nothing recently.

9 Likes

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by lonelydora: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Jh0wsef(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by MrPRevailer(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okay, Watching in 3d

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by helinues: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
smile
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
This stales, where is the classic Benz 200SEL? The beast, Benz 190? Benz 500SEL? Benz want to egg him on.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Onlydaughter(f): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wow, Buriful!!!

My unending love for Mercedes Benz is unending. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by SEGLIZ: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
NIGERIA IS GOT TALENT.
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Reffone: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Bamz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
SageMK:
...And he got a Job!

cheesy
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by Omudia11: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Another reason Twitter remains the best social media platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by piagetskinner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mercedes Benz... you just can’t go wrong with it

Meanwhile, iPhone 6 16gb for sale 50k

Call 07068504404 for sweet deal

Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by AleAirHub(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Classic kiss
Re: The Kasope Attracts Mercedes Benz Attention With His Photoshoot by mediocre(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / NL Pictures Album / Pause Before You Share - 16 Fake Viral Photos People Believed Were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.