Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked (28605 Views)

#bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by mistyebby(f): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
What about the other house mates?
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by nasoeb: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mayor08:

And you are still damn broke.. Defending your lord, I'm sure the person you quoted might be damn richer than you
See dem, Ruga candidate
Na dem
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by alexogbebor(f): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Big brother is fraud. Even those watching this year contendant would know that there is no originality n 9ja spirit in them.
It is a shame on the organizers of this program.
I hope Nigerians don't waste their money voting.
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by somalianprince: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
#teamfraud cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by terryflexy: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Everybody for that house get money already or from a rich home..i need to see natural people, make he naaaa speak pigin or be natural, too much forming
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by blaqroy: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
pyro62:
At least TTC can still work for me. Gimme my bronze joor
TTC Trying To Conceive... My dear y
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by King44(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Until I see Mike's audition I disagree with this edited clip
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by Lordjb: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice one, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by Psoul(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
The show for this year looks too official to me. All these big big ogas in the house will just make the show look like one kind Business Seminar or meeting sort of. We want the aje pakos that will scatter the house and make it to be hot. All these married men and women that will like to protect their family names will shy away from doing the show the way it's supposed to be.
Re: BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked by Onyi4live(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dis year BBnaija show na for big guys only. Every thing in Naija don turn politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Mercy Calls Frodd And Omashola Trash Team As She Supports Mike's Action / We Can Give You The Quality Sound For Your Event / BBNaija: "You Can Have Cross, He’s Not Worth Fighting For" – Ilebaye Tells Kim O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.