Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) (2746 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by GistMore: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Fast raising Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has acquired another brand new Mercedes Benz. She took to her Instagram page to share the good news.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-nkechi-blessing-buys-new-mercedes-benz-photos

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by GistMore: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Her side job earned her the money, not acting.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
wow this babe is working hard

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by joylegacie7(f): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
Her side job earned her the money, not acting.

how u take know?
and wats the side job if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by Aboguede(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Clearn Benz

She can now eat her stomach to stupor
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by Mrop(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congrats
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by telkevog(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is she not the same person that showed us another man's house, claiming that it is her own until the owner came and she started pleading? Abeg make I hear word!
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by Tats(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
The words "Brand new" has been bastardised.

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by sweetrace(f): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is how they look for trouble. She bought a car and must the whole world know. This is how they open themselves to unnecessary public scrutiny. Amebos will now want to know if the car is truly new, was bought or rented, and how much she earns an actress to afford this. In fact I also want to know how much she earns to buy a brand new Benz o�

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by Teejor27(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
telkevog:
Is she not the same person that showed us another man's house, claiming that it is her own until the owner came and she started pleading? Abeg make I hear word!
I don't think she is the one.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by GistMore5: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
cassidy1996:
wow this babe is working hard
working hard indeed
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by telkevog(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Teejor27:

OK o, but I know that one too has blessing in her names.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by davillian(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tokunbo Lagos cleared.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by GistOffer: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by telkevog(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Teejor27:

Just go to another related thread and see that she has deleted the pictures of the car after the owners blasted her. Fake life everywhere. Don't these yeyebriteis o, all that glitters is not gold!
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos) by Funmmyastic: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congratulations to her if it is true.

(1) (Reply)

No Make-up Contest: Nigerian Celebs Vs South African Celebs (photos) / Chadwick Boseman, ‘black Panther’ Tribute Tweet Becomes d Most Liked Tweet ever / Khloe Is Not A Kardashian-robert Kardashian's Ex Wife Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.