Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling (16267 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Supreme Court Ruling On Osun Governorship Election (Live) / Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by froze6(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
And why has EFCC not called this man to explain how he embezzled Osun money? The half salaries of eight months are yet unpaid.
their father is from "APC" they are covered.
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by festuzinic(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Prime4Val:
Greetings everyone, nairalanders please I beseech you to help a brother, I am in dire need of 5k naira. I've tried some means of getting it all to no avail, I've even tried borrowing to hopefully pay back next week but all failed. I beg whoever it is that is capable of helping to please help me with any amount please am pleading. Below are my account details and phone number. Thanks and God bless you.

UBA
Adams
09064087938‎

stop playing bet9ja virtual

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Legendguru: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
oh
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by zoedew: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Aregbesola should be sorry for leaving Osun State worse than he met it! He lacks humility and the capacity to team. Nothing works when a person lacks humility and all he likes is to hear himself. PDP should roundly and beyond all question have defeated his APC but for the choice of Sen Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke a misfit Of a candidate as its choice at the elections. Wike and Secundus must be happy now kwa?
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Prime4Val(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
festuzinic:

stop playing bet9ja virtual
am sorry I only heard of bet9ja I don't know what bet9ja virtual is. And I don't even play bet9ja.
Thank you.
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by BabaO2: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
APC almost lost Osun due to Adegbesola's dictatorial and arrogance.
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by jossytech(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2019
olajizz01:
Aregbe,the father of modern Osun.

Also father of loan n debt
Re: Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Aregbesola Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by olajizz01(m): 5:18am On Jul 06, 2019
jossytech:

Also father of loan n debt
Yes,no pain,no gain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara / Reno Omokri: If Tinubu Wins, El-Rufai Will Lead A Cabal To Control Nigerians / Strike Flops In Lagos As Workers, Banks Shun NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.