Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On (5333 Views)

My Accer Laptop Trip Off While Browsing And Won't Power On / Unlock Your MTN ZTE MF920VS Mifi/router / Brand New Universal Mifi Zte Mf920vs Lte Cat4 High Speed Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On by richie10k: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good day everyone, don't know if this is the right place to post this problem.

I bought a brand new mifi router (specifically zte mf920vs router ) just last week, and today I tried to use it but it refused to power on,whenever it eventually powers on,it would write welcome then followed by a dark blank screen with a tiny write in the middle, then it would go off.
I have tested the charger on a different phone and it is working.
Don't know if there is anything that can be done to rectify it,or I should just return it to the place of purchase (albeit it's far from my current location)
Re: Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On by bigl: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
richie10k:

I bought a brand new mifi router (specifically zte mf920vs router ) just last week, and today I tried to use it but it refused to power on,whenever it eventually powers on,it would write welcome then followed by a dark blank screen with a tiny write in the middle, then it would go off.
Don't know if there is anything that can be done to rectify it,or I should just return it to the place of purchase (albeit it's far from my current location)

Remove the battery for like 60 secs, if it has rocker button (like the volume keys on mobile smartphone), then put the battery, press and hold down both ends of that rocker button. That should reset the mifi to its default.

And it should boot/reboot it.

That should fix it, if not, return to where u purchased it!

It does happen to my airtel mifi too back then.
Re: Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On by richie10k: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
bigl:

Remove the battery for like 60 secs, if it has rocker button (like the volume keys on mobile smartphone), then put the battery, press and hold down both ends of that rocker button. That should reset the mifi to its default.

And it should boot/reboot it.

That should fix it, if not, return to where u purchased it!

It does happen to my airtel mifi too back then.
thanks bro,the battery sims to be inbuilt, don't even know how to open it.I think I'll be returning it to where bought it

1 Like

Re: Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On by Neozy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
richie10k:

did you get a solution? I'm facing exactly the same problem right now
Re: Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On by gozibizzle(m): 5:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Please my zte mifi is doing same. It won’t turn on. What do i do?
Re: Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On by annaelechukwu: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Same problem here.. Just now

(1) (Reply)

Convert Nigerian Numb To International Number: / Dysfunctional USB Ports / Unlock All Your Huawei Modems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.