Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail (26845 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by King44(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
all of you calling for his prosecution are sadist what would it profit you, the little he has experienced in the last few days for his action is enough to serve as a warning to him and others that war is coming if such happens again

he should be left to represent is people
he should be taken to court it's enough

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Rubbiish(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
phineas:

Your boss will go to jail for this one. No matter how long it takes. He's not escaping it.
Hahahaha
He is not my boss, i nor know am
But i can assure u this matter has been settled, since he has apologized
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Rubbiish(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
King44:
all of you calling for his prosecution are sadist what would it profit you, the little he has experienced in the last few days for his action is enough to serve as a warning to him and others that war is coming if such happens again

Thank u
Those calling for his resignation got evil mind
Someone has apologized and these few days has been bad for him. Even the name calling is more than enough punishment, they still want him to resign.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by King44(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

What lesson? That they can always get away with crime?
if he is your brother would you wish for him to be stripped of his position go sit down jare u acting as if you haven't beaten a girl befor for assaulting you or other reasons
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by wirinet(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

Because it was captured on camera?
Don't parents and teachers do worse to their kids?
The man has apologized and i think u people are overstretching this since he has apologized
Yes being captured on camera is irrefutable evidence.
Is the girl the senators child?
I trust my wife, if any teacher assault my daughter like that, she would probably cause mayhem in the school and almost kill the teacher.
If that kind of assault is captured on camera in advance countries, the perpetrator would definitely go to jail, even if it's your child.

You guys are doing a poor job defending the senator.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by aoyih(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
1zynnvn:
This man has tendered an apology, Nigerians are still out for blood, if all your wrong doings were captured with a CCTV and shared on social media.

You be heavy agbaya...nonsense apology!

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Smile4daddy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
sherylbakky:
If we are in a sane country, dis man sudnt be addressed as a senator anymore.

It all start from hitting ur matured sister to ur wife, before u know it, u have no respect whatsoever for anyone in skirt again.

Some people are animals....And these are the ones leading and representing a country....Smh
Anybody can slap anybody in respective of his or her position when he or she got provoke.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by King44(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

Thank u
Those calling for his resignation got evil mind
Someone has apologized and these few days has been bad for him. Even the name calling is more than enough punishment, they still want him to resign.
dont mind them awon werey
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Anybody can slap anybody in respective of his or her position when he or she got provoke.
Try slapping a senator or any "big man" in Nigeria because you were provoked. After security men panel beat your body, you will join the awaiting trial list.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
lilbest4:
shut up my friend. It is wrong to hit anyone irregardless of gender.
You don't deserve respect because you are in skirt, you deserve respect because you are a human there's nothing special about being in skirt
Eeyah, sorry ehhn...Learn how to comprehend in case of next time
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by SirLakes: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Padi padi arrest

Make dem dey fool themselves
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by gbagyiza: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
1zynnvn:
This man has tendered an apology, Nigerians are still out for blood, if all your wrong doings were captured with a CCTV and shared on social media.

The victim needs to accept his apology, forgive him n move on with her life. God also forgives us when we wrong him. I believe that d senator has learned his lessons now, he will think twice before he hits anybody again.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Rafzulli: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Upton:

You guys should chill jare. He can't run away. No one said the police hasn't charged him to court. They know where to find him when the decide to charge him to court. Someone was released on bail, do you want them to deny him bail?
he deserve it....
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by loverboy442: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
No charging of this man to court?

So this man just went to greet the IGP in his office, play with him and gist over the night before going back to his home.

This may be the last we will be hearing about the prosecution.
seriously, in as much as i condemn the act of this abbo man, we should also think about what that woman could have said to him. i heard that someone he came with threw up and the woman insulted them. his actions were totally wrong though but i know how all these self acclaimed women who owns a shop can act most times. they can assault people!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by UltimateTiger(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Apology may be enough for you , but most of us have higher standard, he should resign. That’s how political office holders in sane country show remorse.

The way some people reason in this forum renders me speechless....
So he should resign because he slapped a lady...? because wicked people like you didn't accept his Apology...?
After campaigning with his funds and winning election, he should resign ...?
we should stop pretending on Nairaland, people like you do worst thing's... Nonsense....
if you want to leave this country to sane country, you're free to leave...
I don't know what you're waiting for again... Rubbish....
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
UltimateTiger:

The way some people reason in this forum renders me speechless....
So he should resign because he slapped a lady...? because wicked people like you didn't accept his Apology...?
After campaigning with his funds and winning election, he should resign ...?
we should stop pretending on Nairaland, people like you do worst thing's... Nonsense....
if you want to leave this country to sane country, you're free to leave...
I don't know what you're waiting for again... Rubbish....
I already left your country, my only prayer is that you get slapped around by a public office holder very soon. They might be paying your poor bills but they don’t pay mine. Only a poor useless man wants to be slapped around because the idiot doing the slapping is a stupid idiot that has senator written before their name . I don’t give a flying Bleep about them cause unlike you I don’t eat under their table. The idiot should resign period if.

You worship public office holders cause they spent a lot of money to be there, for some of us we careless, they are supposed to be servants not gods as you portray them.

Now am done, you can go and suck his dick for 300 naira cause he’s a senator. Complete and rounded idiot.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

So this man just went to greet the IGP in his office, play with him and gist over the night before going back to his home.

The police could decide not to press criminal charges, but the victim could file a civil action for battery
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rubbiish:

He should resign for slapping someone?
Many of u calling for his resignation has slapped someone. Do u know what it takes to become a senator? If u know, u will not demand resignation for slap

It does not matter how much he spent to become a senator, in fact he should be in jail right now its high time we demand good behavior from our public office holders. We as Nigerians need to stop considering public office as investment, rather it should be a privilege to serve the people .

After calling a British citizen , (his employer) bigoted, he went to her house to apologize yet it wasn’t enough, in fact that singular act finally brought him down that he had to resign,.

American politician , late Ted Stevens resigned even after his fraud conviction was overturned, he still felt he was not suitable to serve his people .

What Mr Abbo committed is misdemeanor and many politicians around the world have resigned or paid restitution for their crimes and genuinely showed remorse.

I don’t know what you want from your servants but the least I demand from them is not to physically assault me, stealing my money is enough but they must not put their hands on me.

I don’t give a flying Bleep if they are senator or not they are still my servants . If you have a different idea that’s your business, my only concern is that I share a country with people like you that believes their senator is above the law hopefully that would change someday .

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by tutudesz: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
gbagyiza:

The victim needs to accept his apology, forgive him n move on with her life. God also forgives us when we wrong him. I believe that d senator has learned his lessons now, he will think twice before he hits anybody again.
Apology seriously? After how many months, if not for the CCTV would he have apologize?

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by saawe: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Isascam
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by BlessSammy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
ghost3040:
Y'all above me calling for his head should chill abeg..He's a Senator of the Federal Republic for crying out loud..the lady got what she deserved, U don't talk to a distinguished senator in such manner..
Most barbaric comment ever made.... So being a senator gives you guarantee to beat up a woman....? I weep for naija

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by ogbonti: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

I have sent his details already to the US state department- we don't need an animal like this here in the US even if he intends to visit for 30 minutes

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Moventist: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Use people in this country. Omo-agege consengrated the temple of democracy he is rewarded the deputy senate president . Double standard
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Glycosunde: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
D reason I mean d reason y Nigeria is where it is today and may not get better in d foreseeable future is because of d youth because most of them ate really useless to themselves n d country. How can a sane person be defending a senator that have committed an offence against an hapless woman. This is we have rulers instead of leaders in our country today as most people have sold their conscience for a morsel of bread. I just weep for this country.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by ogbonti: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Netanyahu1:

It does not matter how much he spent to become a senator, in fact he should be in jail right now its high time we demand good behavior from our public office holders. We as Nigerians need to stop considering public office as investment, rather it should be a privilege to serve the people .

After calling a British citizen , (his employer) bigoted, he went to her house to apologize yet it wasn’t enough, in fact that singular act finally brought him down that he had to resign,.

American politician , late Ted Stevens resigned even after his fraud conviction was overturned, he still felt he was not suitable to serve his people .

What Mr Abbo committed is misdemeanor and many politicians around the world have resigned or paid restitution for their crimes and genuinely showed remorse.

I don’t know what you want from your servants but the least I demand from them is not to physically assault me, stealing my money is enough but they must not put their hands on me.

I don’t give a flying Bleep if they are senator or not they are still my servants . If you have a different idea that’s your business, my only concern is that I share a country with people like you that believes their senator is above the law hopefully that would change someday .

would this man have apologized if he wasn't caught on camera? I doubt. this man must RESIGN, fully prosecuted and convicted for assault, even if he spends 2 hours in jail is not the issue, but he must be conferred with the status, "EX-CONVICT" to prevent him from having a biting chance of running for office successfully in future and also to serve as a lesson for others. His temperament is not the type needed in a supposed hallowed chamber as the Senate

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
who be dis idiot
1zynnvn:

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by itu404(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Upton:

You guys should chill jare. He can't run away. No one said the police hasn't charged him to court. They know where to find him when the decide to charge him to court. Someone was released on bail, do you want them to deny him bail?
some people are just so unreasonable , my brother
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by dia4iam(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some animals are more equal than others. Iykyk
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Released On Bail by dia4iam(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sadists you say? In better climes, he would have done the needful since... but in Nigeria, well, in Nigeria. Btw, Shey if it was your mother that was assaulted that way, would you be happy until he got served his due punishment? It is easy to say these things man, but it is not half as easy to experience them. Well, if you are inclined towards the notion that some animals are more equal than others though, you and your opinion is vindicated
King44:

He would not be a good example/ deterrent up until justice gets served to term.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is VP Osibanjo Suffering From Stroke?? [Photos] / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.