Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (92835 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by adecz: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hope they won't end up giving them
to Aisha Buhari....

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Boyooosa(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
jrusky:

Bro wait a minute all you said are not average Nigeria rich person mindset converting jewelries or Gold to asset I'm not saying it's not happening but very unusual ok.

In addition to that she never knew she won't continue in the office because she was so sure of gej victory so the time to be doing $40million conversion wasn't there for her.

As I said I agreed she looted alot and she must vomit them all back that is sure bet but any bogus claims by apc and EFCC I will never believe. That was how they claimed MADUEKE stole $90billion pls since creation of Nigeria has Nigeria entire reserved ever hit $90billion ever before? Then how come telling me someone stole such money pls how

Apc and EFCC claimed she owned 2 private jets pls where are the jets or has she converted them to asset too

They claimed she owned over 1,000 properties pls where are the C of O? Where are the survey plan Where are the receipt of those land purchased from the original land owner She is term criminal isn't? then no need hidden any crime she committed let them drop all proof in their custody for all to see nothing like official in corruption case that involve national interest.
I hope u can start believing the shiit now..,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by arukwe123(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
lekankolade:
shocked this one loud gan ni
exaggerated figures

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by holluwizzy: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Now thats d problem

GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked

Nigeria has the highest paid politicians representin the poorest people of the world
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by itu404(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
These people mehn! see the way they have steadily fed the unwary with a diet of lies and exaggeration concerning this woman . one would think before her there was no corruption and after her they have never been. No one remembers she was not poor before becoming a minister, an executive of an oil company, same with Ibori. please play it down; like they say,"our mumu don do'.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by UncleJudax(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nothing has changed in NNPC and the petroleum ministry. So the people who replaced Deziani are looting just like she did

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Afospecialk:
God have mercy

All the money looted by Patient Jonathan nd Diezani alone ar more than enough for NIGERIA to plunge into recession let alone if EFFC can get recover some looted fund from all Jonathan's aide including parrot Reno

Imagine of 14 billions jewelries alone

That mean her houses , cars nd domiciliary accounts would worth over $500m
How OLD are you again?/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by kenx1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by alobright17(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Since Diezeani left the ministry of petroleum, who has been on the proceeds of the oil? When have they accounted for the incomes of the proceeds in the oil sector? Who is deceiving who? Rogue Attention diverters of after 5 years. They want to shift attention from their failed attempt to criminally steal our land in the name of Rogue settlement. See the picture of the woman they're accusing and what she was wearing in the picture and tell me how that single jewelry could be compared to the class of those ones they claimed belongs to her after 5 years; she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.
Your brain is exclusively made with soap and krest soda .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by martineverest(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked

Nigeria has the highest paid politicians representin the poorest people of the world
Nigeria isn't the poorest nation in the world...get Ur fact right
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Life don tire me.
God please take my life today if you exist PLS
God please take your life , and you come here on Nairaland to advertise ityou are not serious na
Is God here on Nairaland??why not do it yourself?
It pains me how some of you think, go to the streets see kids selling pure water , even women with kids on the back , some even eat once day
You have legs , but crying you don’t have shoes , but somewhere someone has no legs, not to talk of shoe..
Go to the mortuary and see tons of people there and you will appreciate the air you are breathing.

You should stop playing this suicide card, because somewhere you are better than a lot of people
Stand up, dust yourself up and motivate yourself, delete shame and do what you can to make ends meet.. , and stop whining and playing the suicide card
Every one has issues too, not only you
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by ishawlar: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Where is the gold iphone? This woman don thief all our money finish. Step Down Stoopid
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Edusouls(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
C
AllHailBiafra:
Since Diezeani left the ministry of petroleum, who has been on the proceeds of the oil? When have they accounted for the incomes of the proceeds in the oil sector? Who is deceiving who? Rogue Attention diverters of after 5 years. They want to shift attention from their failed attempt to criminally steal our land in the name of Rogue settlement. See the picture of the woman they're accusing and what she was wearing in the picture and tell me how that single jewelry could be compared to the class of those ones they claimed belongs to her after 5 years; she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.
chai after reading your posts I pity your parents cos their future is very bleak, for giving birth to such a natural stupid man like you...tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
ishawlar:
Where is the gold iphone? This woman don thief all our money finish. Step Down Stoopid
Go aske EFCC and OP, cos Im waiting to see Golden iPhone too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by tete7000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Life don tire me.
God please take my life today if you exist PLS

God is a life giver, not a life taker. If you need to live and live indeed, call him...
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Sanchez01: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firefire:
Useless party of rogues hanging to their fake corruption fight
Why do you have a penchant for corruption? Why?

You clearly are no different from the Diezanis of this world. You've never stopped crying ever since PDP was shown the door since 2015.

You lots are just corrupt and too selfish! Always concerned with your pockets and what comes to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Thonee(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some lazy youths are only good in fighting in social media for who they've never known,met or even benefit from.

Anything that is recovered from her will still be embezzled by the same people that recovered it, no be 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Edusouls:
Cchai after reading your posts I pity your parents cos their future is very bleak, for giving birth to such a natural stupid man like you...tufiakwa
YOu wey get weak brain dey curse person wey intelligent pass you, check am nahh, You will believe this ogoro bar storey who get weak brain
You No wise at all

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thonee:
Some lazy youths are only good in fighting in social media for who they've never known,met or even benefit from.

Anything that is recovered from her will still be embezzled by the same people that recovered it, no be 9ja?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.U remember when EFCC where busy quoting figures they 4got we all now have calculators and can calculate, we are still waiting for all the billions they claimed they recovered which is bigger than our budget

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
RichBoy247:

How can someone prove to me that this poster is a human being. Even animals are not this stupid. Definitely the poster is a plant.

Hahahah grin grin
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sanchez01:

Why do you have a penchant for corruption? Why?

You clearly are no different from the Diezanis of this world. You've never stopped crying ever since PDP was shown the door since 2015.

You lots are just corrupt and too selfish! Always concerned with your pockets and what comes to you.
Chill they are using ur brain in 9ja curtsy EFCC n FG, do you even know anything about the case she has
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Brightest04(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Continue to fool yourself thinking you're making sense. Continue to support evil and i wonder how you're going to see good,even when you probably get to that your so desired misty country and having this kind of a leader,you will continue to be a pauper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by tete7000(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
I can't believe anything that come from a government that has Lai and Osibanjo. Those guys lie past devil. APC is a party built on lies and falsehood, they can't be believed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Juban(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Afospecialk post=79973832]Sentiment apart, its crystal clear that 6 years of Jonathan administration is all about free looting administration

Under Jonathan adminstration EFCC couldn't recover a pin let alone a kobo
[Let waite for Buhari to complete his 8 years term and another presisident from opposition takes over. Una ear go full. shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by bcashy: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Babzrockman:

With this type of fellow, Nigeria's future is seriously in danger. Anyways, who go survive d tsunami go survive and who go die go die

U dey mind the idiot! Werey jatijati
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Baselm: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Very good!!! I guess Aisha Buhari's own will be more than this!!!

It is well!!!

Buhari is poor yet he bought forms worth millions, son drives motorcycle worth millions e.t.c

There's no much difference between EFCC, the hunter and the hunted, na her own time come, one day una own time go come too!!!

By the way, all the monies that you have received so far what happened to it

Lack of transparency itself, is called corruption!!!

Good, that is exactly the point, PMB has started it, when he leaves, probe his wife and cronies, if any proceed of corruption is found, confiscate it, when the next person leaves let them keep doing it. THANK YOU

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by ovcwality(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
This Woman cry
see the people wey dey hold Nigeria 4 back
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by GoodGovernance: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
vanity undecided
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by thesolutions(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
I can only see a deliberate conspiracy to make her speak out from her hideout.
I hope she identifies this media trial as a trap to both slander and tarnish her already dented image and to continue to accuse the south of corruption and the north as saint savior of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Juban post=79978338][/quote]
even as we speak EFCC only recovered in Paper, money has been remitted.And whistle blowers died naturally.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
obayendo1010:
apc and propaganda those items am seeing it not up to 2million naira where are the other one this is just an over hype shit....pls check the brand lets google it is either you guys have swap the real ones with fake product who is just an over blow case.....just google and see the jewelries you will get for a million dollar then come back and check you can easily tell who is fooling who?

Dundy there are more than 1000 jewels there. Its not just 40 jewels with each costing 1 million. Think before you talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.