Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (92851 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by projectNDPRA: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2019
How The Elites Are Using “Divide And Rule” To Control Us

Meanwhile, Bello in the north, Nnamdi in the east, Akintola in the West are all struggling to put food on the table, and Mary and Halima are desperate for medication for their new born babies. While Hon. Adamu, Tunde & Obi enjoy fancy dinner parties together, world class education for their children and constant global vacation tours with their families. Yet nothing changes, albeit the disparity seems to get worse.http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by tsdarkside(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
chai....

make una see vanities....
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by MicroBox: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Life don tire me.
God please take my life today if you exist PLS
God will not do that to you cause he is Al Gafoor Ar raheem..
He will give you plentiful of time to reconsider your orientation.
Even more intelligent scientist and countries whom have spend money and time researching knows that God exist.
Don't be Adorun mo'oto.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Essential(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Very good!!! I guess Aisha Buhari's own will be more than this!!!

It is well!!!

Buhari is poor yet he bought forms worth millions, son drives motorcycle worth millions e.t.c

There's no much difference between EFCC, the hunter and the hunted, na her own time come, one day una own time go come too!!!

By the way, all the monies that you have received so far what happened to it

Lack of transparency itself, is called corruption!!!

Don't stop crying until blood comes out of your eyes.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by BobRisky5050: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2019
The worst part na say no be all she dn rock ooooooooo grin grin abi she na jewelry dealer from abroad or in the abroad grin grin abeg sugar mummies hit me up... location abuja
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
How I wish this woman can just be killed.bastard ptostitute
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by baldwin84(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2019
she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.[/quote]

search diezani pictures on google b4 u conclude..d woman sabi fashion well well...it will be mumuish of us to support any politician in Nigeria irrespective of their tribe, religion and gender because most of them if not all are criminals
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Diezani was just a scape goat...She probably got greedy too ...The conspiracy runs deeper than this ..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Yoighaman(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2019
lekankolade:
shocked this one loud gan ni

Do you believe this?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by emmaoyes(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Since Diezeani left the ministry of petroleum, who has been on the proceeds of the oil? When have they accounted for the incomes of the proceeds in the oil sector? Who is deceiving who? Rogue Attention diverters of after 5 years. They want to shift attention from their failed attempt to criminally steal our land in the name of Rogue settlement. See the picture of the woman they're accusing and what she was wearing in the picture and tell me how that single jewelry could be compared to the class of those ones they claimed belongs to her after 5 years; she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.

hmmm...... i think there is wisdom in what he said.

i don't dispute the fact that she siphoned billions from the NNPC but telling us she owns all these assorted earrings which she doesn't use herself seems odd to me.

knowing fulling well that memories do fed away with time i ran to google to do a random check on her and from what i see i don't think she is the type.

i stand to be corrected though

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by emmaoyes(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2019
baldwin84:
she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.

search diezani pictures on google b4 u conclude..d woman sabi fashion well well...it will be mumuish of us to support any politician in Nigeria irrespective of their tribe, religion and gender because most of them if not all are criminals

did that already....

don't swallow every shit they give you.

Many things are playing out in the background,

i think there is more to her case,

though nothing justify her action she really screwed NNPC,

but deep thinkers knows what is going on right now Bro
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by freshMallam1122: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
Since Diezeani left the ministry of petroleum, who has been on the proceeds of the oil? When have they accounted for the incomes of the proceeds in the oil sector? Who is deceiving who? Rogue Attention diverters of after 5 years. They want to shift attention from their failed attempt to criminally steal our land in the name of Rogue settlement. See the picture of the woman they're accusing and what she was wearing in the picture and tell me how that single jewelry could be compared to the class of those ones they claimed belongs to her after 5 years; she's not even putting on earrings, yet they displayed assorted earrings claiming they're for her. News for the average zoo gullible yoots.
so I should fry yam.. abi. check u will see 20naira for that my trouser use am go buy sence

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Luvinghubby:

I agree that woman is currupt (just like all previously probed petroleum ministers) but those figures are overbloated, they fail to zoom the wrist watch for us to know the name of the maker so we can search online for price as we did in Aisha Buhari's case.

Someone that has sense

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Exodora: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2019
AllHailBiafra:

Don't mind them zombies, check the dress Aisha worn on inauguration day and the prize tag to it you will really see who is deceiving who.
Zombie civilians . I so much hate this country .

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by Abkreizi: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
You obviously can't stand me in an argument hence you've chickend out, I mean not with an empty scull filled with tick pap.

When you learn how to spell and construct a sentence. I'll be back.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
MicroBox:

Your type plenty..
Why is she on the run..
Why would they want to frame her..
Her principal is still a freeman without any allegation against him ....
Let her deny it, then you can explode...
Let salvage this country together ...
My friend often say Nigeria have a long way to go with the kind of mindset the youths have.
That is the earrings if you're confused and the white gold you thought is a bead ....
Its actually her favourite to deceive people like you ..
And you managed to get all that pictures from these lot up there, by the way where in ur moment of daftness did you deduce she was on the run
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
emmaoyes:

did that already....

don't swallow every shit they give you.

Many things are playing out in the background,

i think there is more to her case,

though nothing justify her action she really screwed NNPC,

but deep thinkers knows what is going on right now Bro
Oga which CASE she get
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
emmaoyes:

hmmm...... i think there is wisdom in what he said.

i don't dispute the fact that she siphoned billions from the NNPC but telling us she owns all these assorted earrings which she doesn't use herself seems odd to me.

knowing fulling well that memories do fed away with time i ran to google to do a random check on her and from what i see i don't think she is the type.

i stand to be corrected though
She is not, and Im not holding brief too, if you check her CV she is one of the highest paid women in Africa! most people do not know what it means to be a director in Shell

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Twob:

what are you saying? why are you defending a criminal? commonsensically, why did she run away since APC took over power and faking ailment if actually she is to be vindicated?
So person cannot live in her own house in London in peace again? the former minister of finance was the one who ran away!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by GoodMuyis(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
FreeBiafra2018:
Let's start with the price of fuel from then till now... #87 against #160
Dollar: #116 against #360
Who is a hypocrite here?

Fist you need to tell us the selling price of crude oil which is crucial to FX-Rate
AND
If you want to go back to history, then count back another four years if the numbers you posted here are the same.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by GoodMuyis(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
erico2k2:

So person cannot live in her own house in London in peace again? the former minister of finance was the one who ran away!

NOI Participated in 2019 General Election
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by 5oyad: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Afospecialk:
God have mercy

All the money looted by Patient Jonathan nd Diezani alone ar more than enough for NIGERIA to plunge into recession let alone if EFFC can get recover some looted fund from all Jonathan's aide including parrot Reno

Imagine of 14 billions jewelries alone

That mean her houses , cars nd domiciliary accounts would worth over $500m

NIGERIANS EVER SO GULLIBLE!!!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by erico2k2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
GoodMuyis:

NOI Participated in 2019 General Election
4erm what was that again?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by timesup234: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
This woman is a criminal along with Jonathan's wife. Aisha Buhari is part of this mad crew
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by opebiboy: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2019
We are all thieves. Every single human being
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by timesup234: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
Frog eye
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by opebiboy: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Let the b*tch rot in jail
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Stop supporting these politicians.

They don’t care about you and me.

Not supporting her does not include seeing what is wrong and say it's right.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

stop saying things that may be upsurp. ...she may have use a new tricks to loothe n hide funds through buying of items mention....EFCC will never detect even if they go to check her account...it's just a matter of when she is broke, she brings out one to sell simple.....
Since when did mere assumptions became a yardstick for outright indictments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Admitted To Holding Cell After Conviction [Photos] / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.