Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) (88507 Views)

How Nigeria Airport Staff Welcomed Me Home After 4 Years - Nigerian Man Laments / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pdp started awarding second river Niger bridge since 2003,thank god for buhari who is speed with the work now to be commissioned in 2045
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by kutashi: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackslayer:
so much humans can learn from nature...The design of this airport looks something imaginative...however wonder is all around us....This design looks like an aquatic animal.
Yes! Just like octopus

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
MManuel:
Are those real structures? shocked
Those pictures were not taken by autojosh.They are real.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
What does Germany, Britain, Japan, China, Russia and other advanced countries have in common when it comes to Science and Technology?

They teach the subjects to the grassroots levels using their local dialects and language. Nigerian science is about cramming formulae, solving equations and passing with distinctions with a certificate to prove it.

Do they really grasp the concept? No. Can they apply the knowledge in solving critical problems? No. Artisans in Aba are cranking out more technology than the Nigerian Engineering graduates with fancy certificates. Don't be shocked that the guy fixing your iPhone at Computer village never saw the four walls of a university. We tend to prioritize pride before anything else.

There you have it.

/

Teaching science and technology in our local dialects will almost be impossible in Nigeria.

Will every kid have to return to his state of origin/village to attend primary and secondary school.

How about a multi - lingua state like delta state. take Warri for example. There are three major ethnicity groups in Warri. What language will the teacher at Okere primary school now use as a language of instruction?
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
post=80006230:
This is a society that works.

And a party couldn't do this for 16 years.

They rather ran down our national airways/airline they met on ground and looted the money.

A country that death sentence is the consequence of any politician found guilty of corruption

A country where the youths don't go about supporting and praising thieves

We will get there in our nation one day.

We can only remain positive.
If not in our lifetime, our kids will see a better Nigeria.
We are on track.

Amen in Jesus name.
Shut up there! Are not the champions of supporting mediocre government policies (or lack thereof)?

What's the difference between PDP and APC on a global development scale?
NONE!
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
johnpablo541:

Teaching science and technology in our local dialects will almost be impossible in Nigeria.

Will every kid have to return to his state of origin/village to attend primary and secondary school.

How about a multi - lingua state like delta state. take Warri for example. There are three major ethnicity groups in Warri. What language will the teacher at Okere primary school now use as a language of instruction?
/
Teach them using the language they will understand with more emphasis on application than theory. Go through your Physics textbooks and the examples.

If it is impossible, then it will be fair to write off Nigeria.

/

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
Don't blame black race, blame nature and their black African god that created them with no innovative brain!

Black race is like a dull child in school....it is not the child's fault that even after the teacher shout and shout that 1 + 1 = 2, and other children answers correctly but the dull child gives his or her own answer of 1 + 1 as 13....that is what his dull brain can do...that is how the black race is.

Black race is under a natural curse beyond their understanding....black race need white race to help them develop sense and evolve, there is no two ways about it.

South Africa is a bit developed all thanks to the white people from Netherlands....

Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, etc are not black race, they are white suffering bad leadership they attracted from practicing wrong religion and ancient doctrines.

The same with Arab nations....but black nations are naturally not innovative....we are only good in following and emulating whites, so for black race to succeed, they need white people to be in key leadership positions and lead the way and show them the way to development and innovation, kiss the truth....

You can argue with your keyboard, we that have taken time to carry out thorough research and study on this understand the "black race natural curse", it is beyond the understanding of black kids and black heroes wannabes who think it is by chest beating and forming black activists, it is beyond that...if you want to prove me wrong, name one black nation doing well technologically, scientifically, economically, etc without struggling with corruption, backwardness, tribalism, religious extremism and mumuism, selfishness, leadership selfishness, leadership nepotism, etc....angry

Even black nations like Jamaica, Haiti, etc that are close to developed nations like USA, etc are still poor and backward in everything.....even Gabon with their so much crude oil resources and small population is not doing well....so the corruption and bad leadership in Nigeria is a peculiar trait in all black nations, it is not because Nigeria is too big, blacks are dull by creation, and only nature can tell why it created blacks that way, oh yeah undecided
Guy, Africans are direct generation of Reuben. I believe you understand the rest.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
Chaiiiiiiii the design scatter my head ooooooh!

In Nigeria, our airports are bad because priorities are given to animals than humans. If you are a monkey, gorilla or cow, you will soon make it. Even here on NL sef, snakes have its special place in our hearts. Ask La...lasticlala

grin
I don finish it for you
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Reffone: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
As an igbo man China is where all ur problem get sloved ask obinna
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Heylius:

Lol with this your English i don't think Nigeria can did it again
Nigeria will did it next year grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Teach them using the language they will understand with more emphasis on application than theory. Go through your Physics textbooks and the examples.

If it is impossible, then it will be fair to write off Nigeria.

/

The language they will all understand is English or a broken form of English.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
These people will not kee me.. A nation growing in technological advancement, while the other one I am typing from only knows how to pray, thinking prayer and opening religions places up and down is the answer.. Nonsense
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by kernel01: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Heylius:

You're the did killer.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Brainardc(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Heylius:

i swear
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Brainardc(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
cool Magnificent
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Samade7: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kkings11:
first Dubai has did it. then Saudi Arabia follow and did it and Japan also did it. My question is when will Nigeria did it too. let time don't come when Togo will did it we will now be thinking why we didn't did it

Buhari is already planning to did it.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
GuestLog:
Chaiiiiiiii the design scatter my head ooooooh!

In Nigeria, our airports are bad because priorities are given to animals than humans. If you are a monkey, gorilla or cow, you will soon make it. Even here on NL sef, snakes have its special place in our hearts. Ask La...

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Frederick2017: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Damn it mhen.. The design scatter my head
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
post=80006230:
This is a society that works.

They rather ran down our national airways/airline they met on ground and looted the money.

A country that death sentence is the consequence of any politician found guilty of corruption

A country where the youths don't go about supporting and praising thieves

We will get there in our nation one day.

We can only remain positive.
If not in our lifetime, our kids will see a better Nigeria.
We are on track.

Amen in Jesus name.
I am beginning to see you as an attention seeker.. you crave all of the attention you get ,
everything doesn’t always have to be politics
I’ve always read your comments, even in sport thread or religious thread , or even romance section, you always display your stupidity by bringing politics into it, come on BBQ Man, grow up.
I’m not attached to any party, but your so called mini god spent billions on Nigeria airways logo, not to talk about the billions spent on the project itself, and where is the Nigeria Airways now.?
Everything does not have to be politics to you
You should be more matured than this.
Anyway what do I know, I heard common sense isn’t that common after all

3 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
-
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kkings11:
first Dubai has did it. then Saudi Arabia follow and did it and Japan also did it. My question is when will Nigeria did it too. let time don't come when Togo will did it we will now be thinking why we didn't did it

We have done it long time ago, the biggest churches are in Nigeria.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
post=80006230:
[b]This is a society that works.

Like play like play APC will also have their turn for 16 years (we're on year 5 already, and nobody will say this country has been better in those 4+ years). Hopefully when both parties have proven how useless they really are, we can stop hearing, "if only" or "a party couldn't do this after N years".

We're here being partisan, when politicians of all stripes are robbing us blind. Funny, with all the carpet criss-crossing, I can't tell who is APC vs PDP again.

2 Likes

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by shineeye1: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Great China and the rest of the modern world have long perfected the architecture of leadership, enabling them to harness their highest potentials and giving them the inertia and impetus to soar into the realms of technological excellence. Until the concept of true leadership is installed and perfected among a race, the people would grope in the circuits of darkness. Africa remains the imbeciles of today's world purely because of undermining the place of leadership in human development
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
otokx:

We have done it long time ago, the biggest churches are in Nigeria.

You are so right! We focus on megachurches while China and other focus on mega airports, bridges, highways, and other industries.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kkings11:

WE will never did it.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerians can do this if they stop all the negativity, money and clout chasing, follow follow liberal politics like trying to be gay or feminist and finally put religion and tribal differences aside, but the low iq issues will not let that happen.

Looking from outside everyone can see solutions but the black race will never wake up. We want what westerners have without paying our dues , westerners on the other hand have seen through the bullshit and the gullibility of the black man.
Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
InvertedHammer:

What does Germany, Britain, Japan, China, Russia and other advanced countries have in common when it comes to Science and Technology?

They teach the subjects to the grassroots levels using their local dialects and language. Nigerian science is about cramming formulae, solving equations and passing with distinctions with a certificate to prove it.

Do they really grasp the concept? No. Can they apply the knowledge in solving critical problems? No. Artisans in Aba are cranking out more technology than the Nigerian Engineering graduates with fancy certificates. Don't be shocked that the guy fixing your iPhone at Computer village never saw the four walls of a university. We tend to prioritize pride before anything else.

There you have it.

If you want to get the best out of a Nigerian, put him or her under an oyibo boss. Slavery is permanently tattooed into their brain . They prefer and cherish that master-slave relationship.

This would make sense except when you take countries like India or Pakistan ... their native language is not English, they have hundreds of different languages and peoples, science is taught in English, they are also former British colonies, yet they are leaps and bounds ahead of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) by shineeye1: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
SPORADIC:
Black people must love one another and help each other more in society. It's crucial for black people to think in terms of race rather than tribe. it doesn't matter where the president is from . All that matters is to build an organized and progressive society .
ban all western and Arab religions.

Religion is never the problem. We can count nations that have advanced with religion. The problem is the abuse of religion by a race of hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.