Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Got A Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Love Letter (313 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Love Letter by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
It's been long someone sent me a love letter.

Words cannot express how I felt today after receiving one from a person I didn't expect. This was a person I snub so often.

As handsome as I am, it is not difficult to attract suitors of males and females. So, love letters have flooded my table.

The person that sent this particular letter has trailed me for months and you know what? I won't just say yes without first playing "hard to get". With that, I have the advantage of not being too cheap.

Sometimes, I hear what has been going on at my back and fall for it, yet, I am not a cheap commodity.

I didn't know I was this endowed with beauty until I opened the letter.
It reads:

Dear love,

I've never set my eyes off you since the very first time we met. Your beauty is captivating. I can give up anything, even my own life, to make you mine forever.

Your love,
Jesus Christ.

Do you now see why I am excited? This love for sure lasts forever. I have given him a yes as an answer.

What about you? Have you received yours? Jesus loves you and is ever ready to take you in. Won't you say yes?

I'd like to hear your story soon.

#SocialMediaEvangelism
#JesusOverAll
#Salvation

I am still a VIP (Voice in the Pen).

Nwagu Uchechukwu
Certified Life Coach || Writers' Guide

(1) (Reply)

How To Revive Love In A Relationship / Cool Trick To Make Over N3K In A Week Online Doing Nothing / Lady Hires Alfa To Break Up sisters Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.