Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! (34299 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Deepfeel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Petvin2000:
Urination and having a full erection are two mutually exclusive events.What this means is that both cannot happen at the same time.
For a man to penetrate a woman he must have an erection, and for a man to urinate he must loss erection.
So it's impossible to for men to pee inside a lady. This is different from ladies as they can wee anytime during sex.

However, I know that there are some freakisk men who can get instant boner on perceiving the smell of urine.
It's very possible haven't you had morning erection when peeing, besides that even when you are having sex u can stop thrusting and focus you can push to urinate, just that u might experience pains
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Alorye1: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
Your husband is in a dangerous fraternity. It's only a matter of time before other toxic and very strange habits and weird things unfold the more.

The journey is long. How long you can take this and others soon to follow is up to your financial position.
Better find your way out.

Only the living have dreams
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by rex444(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
eeeeeeew!!!! Na so .....

you people are missing the whole point (and obviously did NOT read the post): the man doesnt get an erection to piss inside her, he pees on her to GET AN ERECTION, thats what turns him on. duh!

as for how easy it would be: tell her to spread her legs, use your fingers to spread her coochie lips open, then PEE INSIDE... with some women out there, they probably dont even have to use their finger, as the toto will be wide open as a hole when babe spreads her legs. lol!
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Tejiriseth(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2019
thats also a fetish too..
Just google it..
Some people are quite willing to involve in such act.. The husband should know that..
Thats why I recommend a therapist..
lefulefu:
next when the man graduates to pooing in her mouth u will also advice her to see a sex therapist and work things out with d man. a reasonable person would tell her to run and run away from such a man.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Tejiriseth(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2019
No I dont.. But I have my own fetish..
Either you are ignorant or not ready to learn.!
lefulefu:
do u indulge in such? either the man is crazy or he is diabolical
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Tejiriseth:
No I dont.. But I have my own fetish..
Either you are ignorant or not ready to learn.!
we all have our fetishcheesy but subjecting ur partner to eat ur poo or drink ur piss is way over extreme. Its like saying ppl who have sex with corpses is their normal sexual fetishshocked.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Tejiriseth:
thats also a fetish too..
Just google it..
Some people are quite willing to involve in such act.. The husband should know that..
Thats why I recommend a therapist..
so all those super wealthy sultans in dubai who subject nigerian girls into eating their poo do u think they are normal? Ok if ur younger sis u so fond of cried towards u telling u her lebanese boyfriend forces to eat his poo or have sex with his alsatian dog while he videos it will u also advice her to go for therapy sessions with him?cheesy. I know wat u would do as a typical nigerian guy to d lebanese dude... I had do same to himcheesy.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Never heard this kinda fetish before. It's obvious she didn't even know he has this kinda fetish before marrying him and the man did not bother telling her before marriage.

Well, she should administer same to the man... I'm sure he'll like it. Life's simple
dats why b4 marrying a man dating him b4 marriage is very important so u would be familiar with his character and sexual orientation...same goes for a man wanting to marry a woman. Arrangee marriage na errorcheesy.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2019
lefulefu:
dats why b4 marrying a man dating him b4 marriage is very important so u would be familiar with his character and sexual orientation...same goes for a man wanting to marry a woman. Arrangee marriage na errorcheesy.
not only dating him sef...knowing each other's sex life too...not like am saying like opening leg anyhow....maybe once to five times b4 marriage...even the devil's advocate knows that religion frown at no sex b4 marriage...pple that fall victim of such are the ones that carry the mentality of no sex b4 marriage...
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
abiolamitodun:

not only dating him sef...knowing each other's sex life too...not like am saying like opening leg anyhow....maybe once to five times b4 marriage...even the devil's advocate knows that religion frown at no sex b4 marriage...pple that fall victim of such are the ones that carry the mentality of no sex b4 marriage...
cheesy
abiolamitodun:

ehen nau thats why i said knowing the lady or guy"s sexual orientation wey u wan finally tie d knot with.i remember d late singer keffi.i no know weda u recall her but na she sing dat popular isoko song branama.back then when she was married she used to come on media complaining thar her husband wants to kill her with anal sex. no do no do d babe leave her husband.now if they were familiar with demselves in za oza room during courtship i doubt if matter for arise for marriage.lol i agree with u dat d no sex b4 marriage relationship can be tough wen both the man and woman marry and find dey not sexually compactable.me ehn i cant marry a woman iyam not sexually compactible with oo make i no go encounter deadwood on my wedding night or a woman wey carry penis b/w her legs
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
abiolamitodun:
hmmmmm..this one is something else...when I'm having sex...urine never comes at all...even if I wanted to urinate and my woman comes at that moment and we start it..the urine rolls back...how come urinating inside a woman possible...I don't believe it

You didn't read that piece before making this comment. It's only after he urinates in her that he has erections. So it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Saw this on insta so decided to share here, there are limits to what people can take, but this one is just pure rubbish.

ASHI OCHA! na lie, men find it hard to urinate during sex. Once on erection a valve blocks urine from coming out of pënis.
She told her mom all she could do for her is prayer recommendation.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
lefulefu:
we all have our fetishcheesy but subjecting ur partner to eat ur poo or drink ur piss is way over extreme. Its like saying ppl who have sex with corpses is their normal sexual fetishshocked.

Biglittlelois:
Saw this on insta so decided to share here, there are limits to what people can take, but this one is just pure rubbish.

bro, what is normal for some could be extreme for others, and vice versa.... i know men who enjoy getting a finger up their bootay during sex OR men loving to go down on (or simply having sex with) their menstruating women. its all down to each and everyone of us to decide whether we want to indulge in any sexual practice or not. now, if some dude come to his woman and say:" i am going to pee on you, then you gonna suck me and, only then, i will fukc you".... AND THE WOMAN ACCEPTS, then only one person should be blamed here: the woman who accepted this rubbish.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, what is normal for some could be extreme for others, and vice versa.... i know men who enjoy getting a finger up their bootay during sex OR men loving to go down on (or simply having sex with) their menstruating women. its all down to each and everyone of us to decide whether we want to indulge in any sexual practice or not. now, if some dude come to his woman and say:" i am going to pee on you, then you gonna suck me and, only then, i will fukc you".... AND THE WOMAN ACCEPTS, then only one person should be blamed here: the woman who accepted this rubbish.
well for money some ladies will remain..like d dubai porty pooty for example.though i dont understand why someone will do such like pooing or peeing on his own wife.most men who do such prefer doing it with prostitutes but then like u said the onus is on d woman weda to stay or leave the relationship when her man does such to her.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
lefulefu:
well for money some ladies will remain..like d dubai porty pooty for example.though i dont understand why someone will do such like pooing or peeing on his own wife.most men who do such prefer doing it with prostitutes but then like u said the onus is on d woman weda to stay or leave the relationship when her man does such to her.

most of these men use prostitute to indulge in their nastiness because they dont have to show their wives the kind of animal they are, but many dont have the money to pay olosho to get their freak on..... so they have no choice but to tell their women about their weird sexual desire.

true story: i once fukced a babe then she ask me to humiliate/degrade her... i say:"what/how?" she replies:"slap/beat me, spit in my face". i just got up, got dressed and left.

there are a lot of madness out there.... men that desire children, women who want to have sex with dogs/donkeys, men who desire women to kick/jump on their balls, women who want to be double fisted etc.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

true story: i once fukced a babe then she ask me to humiliate/degrade her... i say:"what/how?" she replies:"slap/beat me, spit in my face". i just got up, got dressed and lef.
grin
MrBrownJay1:

true story: i once fukced a babe then she ask me to humiliate/degrade her... i say:"what/how?" she replies:"slap/beat me, spit in my face". i just got up, got dressed and lef.
must be a white girl...its mostly white chicks who get freakish about this BDSM stuff.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
grin must be a white girl...its mostly white chicks who get freakish about this BDSM stuff.

yeah it was a white chica but bro remember... this is a mental thing, not a skin color issue. different human being are just mentally wired like that. many married black girls in Africa will gladly indulge in swingers sex, 0rgies etc, because they are not sexually fulfilled, and wanna try something new. many do it for the money but a great deal do these acts because they enjoy it.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by ghettochild(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2019
abiolamitodun:
hmmmmm..this one is something else...when I'm having sex...urine never comes at all...even if I wanted to urinate and my woman comes at that moment and we start it..the urine rolls back...how come urinating inside a woman possible...I don't believe it
This thing surprise me o...countless times I tried it... It was impossicant for the piss to com.. Maybe the woman too wide like canal
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
I don't think it is possible to have an erection and pee at the same time
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by fowardgospelng: 2:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Midas01: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2019
I don't even believe this story. Urine and sperm have the same pathway so both can never come out at the same time or even around the same time.
abiolamitodun:
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2019
ghettochild:

This thing surprise me o...countless times I tried it... It was impossicant for the piss to com.. Maybe the woman too wide like canal
even if it is wide gan sef...it's not possible...

1 Like

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Midas01:
I don't even believe this story. Urine and sperm have the same pathway so both can never come out at the same time or even around the same time.
might be true... things that are unpredictable and unbelievable are happening behind closed doors mostly in marriages of nowadays..
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Tejiriseth(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
as at now, I could care less about choices my younger or older sister takes..
Funny enough, the said sister could be fond of the guy and still want to be with Him.!
Now how do you work that out.?
lefulefu:
so all those super wealthy sultans in dubai who subject nigerian girls into eating their poo do u think they are normal? Ok if ur younger sis u so fond of cried towards u telling u her lebanese boyfriend forces to eat his poo or have sex with his alsatian dog while he videos it will u also advice her to go for therapy sessions with him?cheesy. I know wat u would do as a typical nigerian guy to d lebanese dude... I had do same to himcheesy.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Tejiriseth(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yes thats the issue with fetish now..
The fact he is subjecting his wife..
Thats where the therapist comes in..
It could help the man overcome or let the women take interest..
Divorce is quite a dicey issue you know.
lefulefu:
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tejiriseth:
Yes thats the issue with fetish now..
The fact he is subjecting his wife..
Thats where the therapist comes in..
It could help the man overcome or let the women take interest..
Divorce is quite a dicey issue you know.
it depends on what d woman wants that matter most.if she loves the way her husband urinates inside her vjay then fine but if she wants to leave cos the habit disgust her then she is free to do dat.free will is so bae.
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tejiriseth:
as at now, I could care less about choices my younger or older sister takes..
Funny enough, the said sister could be fond of the guy and still want to be with Him.!
Now how do you work that out.?
well if a lady came out to complain her husband or bf forces her to drink his pee or pours his pee on her does dat sound she is comfortable doin it with him?

1 Like

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
ghettochild:

its like d guy pees inside her vjay b4 having sex with her.but why a normal woman go just open her vjay and allow d man piss inside and still come out to complain.d story get as e be sha cheesy
ghettochild:

its like d guy pees inside her vjay b4 having sex with her.but why a normal woman go just open her vjay and allow d man piss inside and still come out to complain.d story get as e be sha

1 Like

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Tejiriseth(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2019
it isnt adviceable to bring rare issues to everyday people.
They lack experience and knowledge to handle such matters
thats where the therapist comes in
Take for instance in one African village
There was a time a dead woman expelled a fetus
the people of the village were shocked and refused to bury the woman becoz They havent not experienced anything like that before
Well a Doctor had to tell them that its a common occurance for dead pregnant women so they should continue with they daily life..

lefulefu:
well if a lady came out to complain her husband or bf forces her to drink his pee or pours his pee on her does dat sound she is comfortable doin it with him?
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by BraniacX(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Haven't you heard of the "2 girl one cup" infamous video (better have an empty stomach before watching it)?! Or better yet, why do you think Arab men in Dubai are paying hard dollars to shiit on our sistas?! As nasty as it is, some people get turned on peeing/ shiit ting on others or even worse!!!!

Just google "2 girl one cup reaction" before attempting to watch the video....
i didn't follow your advice. Now I want to kill myself embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Rubbiish(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

What? A sexual fantasy shocked shocked eat shiiiit, oh my being shocked I've heard it all....
Some shiiit are sweet wink
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by amakadihot87(f): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Petvin2000:
Urination and having a full erection are two mutually exclusive events.What this means is that both cannot happen at the same time.
For a man to penetrate a woman he must have an erection, and for a man to urinate he must loss erection.
So it's impossible to for men to pee inside a lady. This is different from ladies as they can wee anytime during sex.

However, I know that there are some freakisk men who can get instant boner on perceiving the smell of urine.
.......are you sure about these fact,my little boy's Johnny stands whenever he is pressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.