Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! (34473 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
DominusPrime:

Hi B. Pls can I call you. I need to clarify something about Mary. Its urgent. We are about sending her home.

Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Ilekokonit: 3:57pm On Apr 22
abiolamitodun:
when I'm having sex...urine never comes at all...even if I wanted to urinate and my woman comes at that moment and we start it..the urine rolls back...how come urinating inside a woman possible...I don't believe it

Don't mind the clout chasers.

Ask any man and they will confirm to you that urinating from an erect penis is not possible talk less of urinating once the penis is inserted in to the vagina during sex. A man can not have sex without an erection and an erect penis outside or inside a vagina can not piss until the erection goes down.

So the original person who posted this on social media is a mischief maker and a BLOODY LIAR unless of course her phantom husband has prostate cancer.

Some people just believe and repost any junk they find on the internet without doing their own research. Oh, I forgot that if the accused party is a man, then he must be guilty without any proof whatsoever.

A simple google search by whoever posted this on Nairaland would have revealed the following :-

The opening of the bladder in a man’s penis closes during sex so that urine does not mix with semen. As a result, urination during sex does not often occur among men.

However, some men can experience incontinence during sex as a side effect of treatment for prostate cancer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321156

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by succri(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22
Orishirishi
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by BabbanBura(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22
Biglittlelois:
Saw this on insta so decided to share here, there are limits to what people can take, but this one is just pure rubbish.

Lois, me na ke gani haka?
Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Nazgul: 4:24pm On Apr 22
Didn't they date before getting married, was he urinating inside her during the course of their relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! by Ilekokonit: 1:41am On Apr 23
Petvin2000:
Urination and having a full erection are two mutually exclusive events. What this means is that both cannot happen at the same time.
For a man to penetrate a woman he must have an erection, and for a man to urinate he must loss erection.
So it's impossible for men to pee inside a lady.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.