Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis (2374 Views)

Igbos Spend N3trn Yearly On Cows, Ban Begins April 27 – IPOB Warns Fulanis / Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by DeltaOil: 3:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Asaba boils As Fulani Herdsmen blocks major Road with their trailers, shouting No Ruga, No Nigeria

https://theamnews.com/2019/07/05/update-asaba-boils-as-fulani-herdsmen-blocks-major-road-with-their-trailers-shouting-no-ruga-no-nigeria/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by stonemasonn: 6:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Make una use bazooka blast the trailers nah. grin
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Westtimeline: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by jamace(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2019
THERE SHALL BE NO WAR IF ...

by

Moses Oludele Idowu

Some people think Nigeria is headed for war. I read an article this morning about The Civil War This Time...
But hear me and hear me well: THERE SHALL BE NO WAR EXCEPT THE SOUTHERNERS, ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS FAILED TO DO THE. NEEDFUL.

I have not seen a war. I do not see a war. And there shall be no war if the people of the South especially the Yorubas will do what is needful and what is required of them.
This is the path of plain logic and where it leads me.
I will explain because the real article is still coming.
Now ask yourself this question: Why do people engage in war?

1. Because one party feels he is in a position to win or strong enough to win.
2. Because of irreconcilable differences...
3. To address injustice and oppression etc.

Now the number one reason is the most important. No matter the injustice you don't attack an enemy when there is no chance of winning. There is just no way.
Thus the most potent reason for war is WEAKNESS.
WEAKNESS invites aggression and war. Have you noticed that the student who is quiet and easy going is also the one everyone wants to fight - even the girls.
Thus the worst and the number one cause of war is to be Weak, indecisive, confused, incoherent etc.

Why did Hitler attack France, Britain and Russia? Because they feared war and made concession with Hitler making themselves weak in the process while Hitler became strong. That history belongs to another day.
Why did Hitler spare Switzerland? Because it is a strong and wel fortified nation.

Why did Jordan joined Egypt and Syria to attack Israel in 1967 but refused to join them in 1973?
Because having lost West Bank and Jerusalem the only thing left to lose is the capital and probably King Hussein's crown.

Why has the Syrians and Egypt not tried that gamble again to attack Israel since 1973 instead Egypt has made peace with Israel?
Because having lost tragically the last time it is suicidal attempting such because Israel is a strong nation. In the 1973 war Israel soldiers wiped out entire Third Army of Egypt, crossed the SuezCanal and were on their way to take Cairo - they were 19 kilometres to Cairo when UN motivated by Russia issued a Cease-fire.

That is Dominion.

That is my Central thesis which I want all Southern people to grasp: Peace is not achieved by negotiation or pleadings or begging. Peace is achieved by making it difficult to wage war.
Peace is achieved y making it costly to wage war.

When a nation loses a whole division of an army and lost more land then you don't need to appeal to her not to fight again.

Thus the real temptation to the Fulqnis is the weakness and disunity of the SOUTHERNERS especially the Yorubas.

To prevent war Be Strong. To avert war be very strong. That is all.

The fulani has a right to plan. They have a right to seek for a West African nation that will house all fulanis and Arabs in the world. It is within their right to seek and plan for their own progress. It is also within my own plan to safeguard my land against attack and made it so costly both in cash and kind, both in blood and property for anyone to ever think of attacking me
It is all about Strategy. It is about Tacboulah - the Hebrew word for strategy which General Sharon tells us he had always used and has never failed him.

So it is very easy really.

Has any nation ever attacked America? Only once in 1941 on a Sunday morning. But Japanese are still regretting that attack till today, and generations of Japanese will regret it. They wished they hadn't done it.

That is power. Make it so costly for anyone to even attempt to strike at you. Then peace is guaranteed.
America made Cuba miserable. They treated Castro like a dog not a ruler. They blockade the whole nation by land and sea and air and stopped them from engaging in trade or receiving help from other nation. "You have sugarcane, so eat your sugarcane"..
America! That is Dominion. Why did Cuba not fight or engage in war against America? Because the likelihood of success is zero.
And that is why there was no war!

Did you get the logic.

Today Yorubas are being kidnapped in their own local government and their women are being raped and vowing not to come to Nigeria again.
And what measure have Yorubas provided for this?

Nothing! Except big grammar, euphemism, garrulity, as if battles are won on the pages of newspapers.
No coherent: systematic and well-defined approach to address the issues and make the troublers pay dearly for their crimes. They are appealing to Federal Government and to police ...

Indeed, God taketh the crafty in their craftiness. So if insecurity continues it is not the fault of the herdsmen or fulani, it is the fault of the people who refused to defend themselves which the law provides for. If there is war it is because the fulani feel they. An win because they perceive the other as weak because they made themselves weak.
So I do not see a war but there could be war if the Yorubas continue in the attiude of passivity and indifference as they have been doing. Today Yorubas are divided. No coherent and Clarion voice to rally around. No ringing voice to listen to....
Everywhere it is echoes I here, the timid and frightful cockoo of a frightened chicken. No confidence. Lacking in assurance.
Today the Ibos are one on this issue and are ready. The Ijaws are one and have spoken, the Rivers have spoken in clear and unmistakable language for even the deaf to hear...
What about the Yorubas?
They are organizing ... while their highways and forests are being enciricled and surrounded.

Joseph warned Pharaoh of a tragedy that is coming but it could be averted. Pharaoh listened and took advice and saved a nation from tragedy.
Again I warn Yorubas: wake up. Your weakness and disunity invite agression and is too tempting for war.
What then is to be done?
Simple: Let every community, every town and village set up its own militia of the natives of that town across religious lines. Made up of able- bodied persons according to the population. Their primary responsibility is their town and nothing else. That is allowed, a group of natives have a right to secure their town and their forests and farmland. Those towns have been before Nigeria came to be and in a crisis the last to come is the first to be laid off.
Let each Yoruba community have this. Same for all including Northern states that are being terrorised. Robbers came to Offa and killed 50 persons in one day. People going to their work in their own town without rioting or fighting. But if Offa people have had their own local militia of even 400 all armed even with Dane guns and matchets not a single one of those rascals would have escaped alive. You got the logic?
The people who are kidnapping are doing that because they are the only ones who have access to military grade weapons and other weapons. And no one is Confronting them. Instead our own government is asking us, we the people, to surrender our guns and other weapons. Sometimes this government by it's policy statements astounds me.
In the light of these let each community begins without further delay.
We shall take it from there.

I am your compatriot

Copyright© Moses Oludele Idowu ( Jul 3, 2019)

Gbam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Abeymills(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
If this is true then Nigerians should b ready
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Let see our brothers that call their self THE'BIG HEART'

1 Like

Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Flyingngel(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2019
We shld ask ourselves, why didn't these herdmen came out boldly when OBJ, Yara dua, GEJ were in power?
Simple, those president were not not their grand patron and can decide to take drastic action against them. But now that they have one, they can do anything and get away with it; that is why they have stated clamoring for a Northen president come 2023 and most be a Fulani.
Yorubas are the missing link in our Southern resolve to be united. How i wish all Southern states can come together and demand for restructuring or separation.
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by fastjett: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2019
jamace:

by

Moses Oludele Idowu

Some people think Nigeria is headed for war. I read an article this morning about The Civil War This Time...
But hear me and hear me well: THERE SHALL BE NO WAR EXCEPT THE SOUTHERNERS, ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS FAILED TO DO THE. NEEDFUL.

I have not seen a war. I do not see a war. And there shall be no war if the people of the South especially the Yorubas will do what is needful and what is required of them.

Now the number one reason is the most important. No matter the injustice you don't attack an enemy when there is no chance of winning. There is just no way.
WEAKNESS invites aggression and war. Have you noticed that the student who is quiet and easy going is also the one everyone wants to fight - even the girls.
Thus the worst and the number one cause of war is to be Weak, indecisive, confused, incoherent etc.

Why did Hitler attack France, Britain and Russia? Because they feared war and made concession with Hitler making themselves weak in the process while Hitler became strong. That history belongs to another day.
Why did Hitler spare Switzerland? Because it is a strong and wel fortified nation.

Why did Jordan joined Egypt and Syria to attack Israel in 1967 but refused to join them in 1973?
Because having lost West Bank and Jerusalem the only thing left to lose is the capital and probably King Hussein's crown.

Why has the Syrians and Egypt not tried that gamble again to attack Israel since 1973 instead Egypt has made peace with Israel?
Because having lost tragically the last time it is suicidal attempting such because Israel is a strong nation. In the 1973 war Israel soldiers wiped out entire Third Army of Egypt, crossed the SuezCanal and were on their way to take Cairo - they were 19 kilometres to Cairo when UN motivated by Russia issued a Cease-fire.

That is Dominion.

That is my Central thesis which I want all Southern people to grasp: Peace is not achieved by negotiation or pleadings or begging. Peace is achieved by making it difficult to wage war.

When a nation loses a whole division of an army and lost more land then you don't need to appeal to her not to fight again.

Thus the real temptation to the Fulqnis is the weakness and disunity of the SOUTHERNERS especially the Yorubas.

The fulani has a right to plan. They have a right to seek for a West African nation that will house all fulanis and Arabs in the world. It is within their right to seek and plan for their own progress. It is also within my own plan to safeguard my land against attack and made it so costly both in cash and kind, both in blood and property for anyone to ever think of attacking me
It is all about Strategy. It is about Tacboulah - the Hebrew word for strategy which General Sharon tells us he had always used and has never failed him.

Has any nation ever attacked America? Only once in 1941 on a Sunday morning. But Japanese are still regretting that attack till today, and generations of Japanese will regret it. They wished they hadn't done it.

That is power. Make it so costly for anyone to even attempt to strike at you. Then peace is guaranteed.
America made Cuba miserable. They treated Castro like a dog not a ruler. They blockade the whole nation by land and sea and air and stopped them from engaging in trade or receiving help from other nation. "You have sugarcane, so eat your sugarcane"..
America! That is Dominion. Why did Cuba not fight or engage in war against America? Because the likelihood of success is zero.

Did you get the logic.

Today Yorubas are being kidnapped in their own local government and their women are being raped and vowing not to come to Nigeria again.

Nothing! Except big grammar, euphemism, garrulity, as if battles are won on the pages of newspapers.
No coherent: systematic and well-defined approach to address the issues and make the troublers pay dearly for their crimes. They are appealing to Federal Government and to police ...

Indeed, God taketh the crafty in their craftiness. So if insecurity continues it is not the fault of the herdsmen or fulani, it is the fault of the people who refused to defend themselves which the law provides for. If there is war it is because the fulani feel they. An win because they perceive the other as weak because they made themselves weak.
So I do not see a war but there could be war if the Yorubas continue in the attiude of passivity and indifference as they have been doing. Today Yorubas are divided. No coherent and Clarion voice to rally around. No ringing voice to listen to....
Everywhere it is echoes I here, the timid and frightful cockoo of a frightened chicken. No confidence. Lacking in assurance.
Today the Ibos are one on this issue and are ready. The Ijaws are one and have spoken, the Rivers have spoken in clear and unmistakable language for even the deaf to hear...
What about the Yorubas?
They are organizing ... while their highways and forests are being enciricled and surrounded.

Joseph warned Pharaoh of a tragedy that is coming but it could be averted. Pharaoh listened and took advice and saved a nation from tragedy.
Again I warn Yorubas: wake up. Your weakness and disunity invite agression and is too tempting for war.
What then is to be done?
Simple: Let every community, every town and village set up its own militia of the natives of that town across religious lines. Made up of able- bodied persons according to the population. Their primary responsibility is their town and nothing else. That is allowed, a group of natives have a right to secure their town and their forests and farmland. Those towns have been before Nigeria came to be and in a crisis the last to come is the first to be laid off.
Let each Yoruba community have this. Same for all including Northern states that are being terrorised. Robbers came to Offa and killed 50 persons in one day. People going to their work in their own town without rioting or fighting. But if Offa people have had their own local militia of even 400 all armed even with Dane guns and matchets not a single one of those rascals would have escaped alive. You got the logic?
The people who are kidnapping are doing that because they are the only ones who have access to military grade weapons and other weapons. And no one is Confronting them. Instead our own government is asking us, we the people, to surrender our guns and other weapons. Sometimes this government by it's policy statements astounds me.

I am your compatriot

Gbam

Good one you make lot of sense in the write up.

1 Like

Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by OLUWABIG(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2019
i pity this minions by the time this south guys begin to deal with them E no go funny at all
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2019
I'm so happy a Southerner is not the President. See as the narrative has changed.

Is GEJ no longer the one sponsoring terrosistd in Nigeria?

Generally speaking Southerners are weak, docile and disunited. If they were not, we would have Biaf ra as a full fledged nation today.
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by sweetonugbu: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2019
superb
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by MetaPhysical: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
These people really mean business in East.

Your leaders fvkd up when they led assault and proscription of ipob. See as Northerners they roll out program for a terrorist group. They occupied Imo, now the block Asaba road....

Where is ipob
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2019
all I see is Nigeria population reducing very soon.

meanwhile

Get an android app for your business, website, organization, church, union at an affordable price
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by mrvitalis(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:
These people really mean business in East.

Your leaders fvkd up when they led assault and proscription of ipob. See as Northerners they roll out program for a terrorist group. They occupied Imo, now the block Asaba road....

Where is ipob

Asaba is now east ....oh okay noted
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by kayusely70(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmmmm Rhetorics, have you been a victim of war, ask those who have they would never pray for war. Easier said than done.
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by GMacbeth: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Please the mod should do the needful by moving this to the front page
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by MetaPhysical: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2019
Jamace, I copied Idowu's article from your posting, Im pasting in a thread related and concise with his theme.
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by MetaPhysical: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Dude, you beat me to it!
Thanks.
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by EmmanuelAC: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
The problem with Nigeria is Tribalism. Please guys listen to this podcast.

https://anchor.fm/emmanuel-ac/episodes/An-Introduction-To-Your-History-e4a9ju
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by MetaPhysical: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Asaba is now east ....oh okay noted

Is Asaba not a Ipob domain? Yes or No...
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Blackfire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please our maters we will accept RUGA, abeg no vex
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by Zikora1000(f): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Post the full news or gerrarahere mehn! The youths were already going after them but the police stopped them
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by mrvitalis(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Is Asaba not a Ipob domain? Yes or No...
Thought u believed there are no igbos in south south

1 Like

Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by igbeke: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Let it come and let Nigeria seize to be.
Re: NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis by newdawn2017(f): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
jamace:

by

Moses Oludele Idowu

That is Dominion.

Did you get the logic.

What about the Yorubas?

What then is to be done?

I am your compatriot

Gbam
U spoilt ur write up here when u call Yoruba d south. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of ABBA Kyari Former COS To President Buhari / Is Kanu Pulling A Fraud With ESN / Facts About Arewanistan:The Beautiful Country Located In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.