Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (82711 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by obillyj(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Bro, my experience with anambra women is personal and it's cost the life of someone dear to me. If I should tell you the whole story, you wouldn't be saying all this.

I NEVER ABANDONED HER. IT HAS NOT BEEN 3 MONTHS I LEFT OGA AND I HAVE BEEN COMMINICATING WITH HER. HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO HANDLE THIS?? SHOULD I START BABYSITTING HER?? OR STOP BUILDING A FUTURE SO I CAN HELP HER AND THE KIDS??

AM I NOT TRYING? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS MEAN AND INCONSIDERATE?? AM I NOT HUMAN ?

Hahahahaha, yea you have tried and deserve some accolades but let me ask, would you have done all that if not for the babies you presume might be yours? Selfishness and self centeredness in play.
Anyway, you still did well by taking care of them. Marrying her or not is for you to decide after all none of us here is going to live with you.
All the best with your decision. Next time, count the cost before you proceed.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Airtimex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Bro, my experience with anambra women is personal and it's cost the life of someone dear to me. If I should tell you the whole story, you wouldn't be saying all this.

I NEVER ABANDONED HER. IT HAS NOT BEEN 3 MONTHS I LEFT OGA AND I HAVE BEEN COMMINICATING WITH HER. HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO HANDLE THIS?? SHOULD I START BABYSITTING HER?? OR STOP BUILDING A FUTURE SO I CAN HELP HER AND THE KIDS??

AM I NOT TRYING? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS MEAN AND INCONSIDERATE?? AM I NOT HUMAN ?

My bro. this anambra thing is not enough excuse....anambra is good for girlfriend but not for a wife undecided

Marry the girl and turn her into what you want...You don't know tomorrow, she might turn out to be what you need...

Also think about the girl, getting married might be difficult for her. it shouldn't always be about You, don't be selfish plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Rubbiish(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

In as much as you are trying to be mean. I understand your point. For the record, I am not a boy. I will appreciate if you address me with more respect.

Marrying her will not be such a bad idea but we may not enjoy the marriage. Especially her. She has said it over time that she knows that I don't love her. In as much as that is not entirely true, it is not far from it. She doesn't fit my profile for a wife and that is why I have been trying to end the relationship.

If this is coming from a woman I will understand but coming from a guy makes me want to ask you how old you are. Sorry but that's so insensitive of you and immature.

I never meant ill for her and I have been as reasonable and honest I can be with the situation. Judging me won't solve the problem.
What about a girl that a guy rejected for good three times and told her that he doesn't like her for marriage and she is still insisting and keep coming back? It's a two way thingb ro and I am expecting you to be more reasonable with your replies.
The bold clearly shows u are indecisive and that makes u a boy. What do u mean she keep coming back?? Did she force u to accept her back? U honestly sound confused...i pity for her
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Rubbiish(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:

Go and sit your nonsense ass down.

Go look for oyibo or slay queen marry, when your eye clear na double knee you go take cry come look for this mgbeke.

You are a cunning, deceptive and self-centered predator who fed fat on the naive girls innocence.

You dey look for people wey wan tell you wetin you want hear to justify your actions.

Nonsense an ingredients.
Don't mind him
The guy is a confused soul
I hate indecisive men, if u break up with a girl, u should stand by ur word as a man, not using she keep coming back as excuse. Accepting her back shows u were also interested

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Larbosky(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ashley34:

We learn everyday. His sisters carries the gene that's what I know.

Doesn't work that way, anyone can have the traits/genes. Multiples birth occurs due to a kind of mutation in DNA structure. It is hereditary and it can occur through lifestyle such as nutrition.

Ashley34:

Abi can sperm split into two to form twin births?

That's where genetics comes in, cell division! It splits after fusion with the egg

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rollins777:

You seem pompous, your kind of person need to be caned, with your write up, you are the proud type without nothing, how much are you giving her? Because if you are a big boy as you said, you couldn’t have traveled out of your country. Very childish characters show you are a mere boy, God punishes you for been insulting.

""If he was really a big boy""
Most sensible comment.. Thank you jare sir.. The guy is just a well certified idiot cool

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

Don't mind him
The guy is a confused soul
I hate indecisive men, if u break up with a girl, u should stand by ur word as a man, not using she keep coming back as excuse. Accepting her back shows u were also interested
cant you see he is the type that doesnt take blame? grin why should he admit he was also interested?
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Chiefqueenn(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
Now before you judge me, I beg you to hear my side of the story.
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
This is a lengthy one but I will try to make it as short as possible.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

Wait o. You don't want to marry her because she doesn't sweep your house and she's from Anambra state? Is there something wrong with your hands that you cant sweep by yourself? bleeped her without condoms. What were you expecting? Potatoes?? Tbh you don't even sound like someone that is intelligent. You're not good enough and its sad that she is too naive to see that. You want her to keep the babies but she doesn't want to. Your opinion matters and hers doesn't? I don't support abortion, but I believe that women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies, especially if the guy she's having the babies for is someone like this. Please, for her sake, don't marry her. Imagine. What do you think you are sef. She doesn't sweep for you. Mtchew. Girls really need to stop acting stupid. Disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

I read this stuff yesterday and I just didn't feel like leaving a comment. But while I was in church this morning, during the worship session, it came up in my mind. What I need to tell you is don't leave that girl for anything.

She is not naive but young. You can groom her into the woman you want. I really don't want to type too much and I don't know the advice you might have gotten. But please go and do the iku aka. You will never regret your decision.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by haweezee: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
you better go and carry your wife.......I don tell u oooooo!
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by fulfilled2016: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Here's an answer to that you seek of, but remember, in this situation, there is no easy way, there are only better ways.

Firstly, giving birth to a twin for you, she becomes an after two. After which, she is messed up for life.

Firstly, discard the idea of marrying her, I repeat don't marry her. You and her would never enjoy a companionship that was never wanted. It's signing up for a contract of regret for you, but even worse for her. As she will only exist in the marriage, not live in it. She would live a life as a woman undesired by her better half. It's a life of regret for her.

Now that she is messed up, being an after two, you need to clean her up.
Firstly, don't just take responsibility for your kids, take care of the girl so she can still get to live a normal spinster life, after giving birth to your kids. In other words, let her live a life befitting a spinster.

Elaborating on that, ensure that you employ a full time nanny to help her with taking care of the twins right from birth. This will ensure that she is not overstressed and gets to age prematurely and be undesirable for other male prospects who could be interested in her for marriage.

Secondly, invest in her, I would have said set up a business for her, but since you said she isn't smart, that could be a bad idea.
What I would suggest is help her get a good education by sponsoring her to a public university (which would not be costly unlike privates). And if possible, have it in plans to use connections or money as an advantage to secure a job when she graduates.
Lastly, have a budget for her for her upkeep asides the budget for taking care of your kids. This budget must be used for her clothings, cosmetics and everything she needs to keep her in shape and desirable for future prospects.

The goal here is that you should not sacrifice your lifetime happiness going into a marriage you don't fit in. NOR
Should you let this pregnancy, and taking care of this twins, become a permanent scar that ruins the entirety of her life, rather, turnaround this bad situation to a blessing for you (your kids) and a Non forgettable blessing for her (changing her life and leaving it better than you met her instead of the opposite).

This is a lime (bitterness) thrown to you, make a lemonade (sweetness) of it.

Remember, even for all I have said above: "there is no easy way, there are only better ways.“

*Even [$] $300 - $400 monthly allowance for both her upkeep and taking care of your kids can do this, and turn your life and her life around. And ensure to compel her use the money strictly as advised.

If you need anymore info, ask, I'll gladly help with answers if I can.
You need solutions not endless blames.

"We are humans, we make mistakes, but more importantly, we learn from our past mistakes in order to live a tomorrow with little or no mistakes." - Fulfilled2016

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by JKisOK(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
One of the basis for your doubt is that you caught an infection from her that she claimed to be a toilet disease. I do not think she lied about that. She may have been infected not by Gonorrhea as you reported but by Staphylococcus, a common form of toilet disease women easily contract from general toilets and that they can pass on to a sexual partner. It does not denote unfaithfulness at all.

The girl loves you. She stepped out of line morally by having sex with you outside marriage, but the fact that she kept returning after you offloaded her shows that she has something for you. That is a good foundation for laying a relationship.

Forget your negative mindset about Anambra people. Remove her from that environment. Integrate her with your own people, although you must confess that your people are not all angels too.

Do not play God. You do not know the future. Take her and your kids. Give them the best life. Good enough, your involvement with her has not been negative,seeing you are making progress in life. That shows some level of spiritual compatibility -if you know what that means. Some people may be physically and socially qualified but turn out to be incompatible liabilities in the spiritual.

Finally, it lies on you to do justice. You should not leave her alone to carry the can. Love and respect will grow with time, if you put your mind to it. It is all in your hands.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Skeptical20(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Meta onye dinma enyi maka olulu

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by chubbyG(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Without mincing words, you brought this upon yourself.
You knew from the very beginning that you were not going to wife her but still went ahead with the sex carnival, even go as far having unprotected sex and also putting her at a risk of giving her STD for free.
However, looking at the evidences in your write up, it is safe to say
(1) this could have been premeditated by the said girl and her mother.
A. She knew you weren't going to marry her, but she kept coming.
B. At the apex of your travel, she "cheated", which could be in a bid to put the pregnancy on your head.
You're just as naive as she is, you may think she's not smart but she led you into this mess.
(2) The deed has been done, no need wasting advice on what you should have done earlier. Since you've made it obvious you aren't going to wife her.
A. Take care of her until she outs to bed.
B. Take a paternity test to clear all doubts.
C. If the kids are yours, take care of them.
D. Before any business or whatever, put her through school, let her get educated (University education). School isn't only about class room activities, along the line she may catch up with reality and be just the girl you wish you had.
E. Don't make the mistake of taking the kids away from her, because you will be no different from a child trafficking agent.
F. I don't know how safe her city is or how safe her family members are, or how independent she can be. Renting her an apartment might not be a good idea. She's quite young hence, she still needs guidance and protection.
G. Don't involve yourself in any relationship for now. Steer clear.
Observe and see her growth
Encourage and support her.

After all these, you can now make the decision to either marry her or make sure she completes her education, set up a business or she gets a job as PENANCE for your avoidable mistakes.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OfficialSam(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Following
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nnamebuka: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
daddytime:
Typing a very personal story to give an idea on why I admonished the op the way I did with my first submission until he went on a tantrum-throwing spree.

Growing up in the standard Lagos face me I slap you setting in Mafoluku Oshodi when the Military boys held sway in Nigeria, most of the matures here or history savvy's would understand how hopeless and depressing the economy and general standard of living was at this time.

Now, daddy and mummy had chosen to manufacture 11 of us as kids, and I'd be saddled with the onerous task of being the Nigerian "first son" with loads of expectation from me on finding a way to alleviate the family's situation and by extension better the lots of kids I had been brought into the world with at my parents behest and not because I had chosen to come to them.

You can at best imagine daddy, mum, we the kids and a cousin living with us then having to jostle for a space in two-room living space from a sixteen-room face me I face you living set up.

Not able to wrap my mind around the kind of life I had been born into and in the quest to better mine and my family's lot, I decided I was going to quit school, find a way to travel abroad, and go hustle for my family.

Before then, a bachelor neighbor Oli, had chosen our house as the only trusted one where he could drop his keys because he lived with his boys/friends who were all traders at Idumota.

There was one of his roomies who was in his 40's then (Ikenna), who was always ever the last to leave home and would, as usual, drop their key at mine.

My immediate younger sister (Mary) had just finished high school, naive and still a virgin, who she'd naturally be at home most times.

In the midst of all these, I had found out I could risk my life through the desert in search of a better life abroad, after all how I want to take get a visa, and if I die, I die but I had decided I'd rather die trying instead of sitting, watching my family ravaged by poverty and still die. All die na die I had told my young self.

Got myself prepped, lied to my dad and made him raise me some little cash, and into the desert, I proceeded.

For two whole years, I had languished on the road and was only able to communicate with my family after about 6 months of living home. For sure they'd thought I had gone back to my maker.

After the two unforgettable years of languish, I had succeeded into Spain eventually, called up daddy to break the news to him, he didn't quite believe me. Note that this was before the era of mobile phones. Sensing that daddy was having a hard time believing I was in Spain finally, I had dropped the line, did a western union money transfer from the locotorium I was calling from, called him back and furnished him with the transfer details.

Then and only then was I able to convince daddy otherwise.

And then, keeping to my nomadic and adventurous lifestyle, I had proceeded on to move on to the Netherlands to go tell the authorities there how I and my friendly 'horse' on whose back I had ridden to Europe were the only ones surviving from my little village in Delta, hence my request to seek asylum in their country.

Luckily for me, I had succeeded in convincing them to allow me to stay in the Netherlands and would be given a weekly stipend as pocket money back then in camp. From this money I'd call home on weekends, talk to my family and always assure my other siblings that I'd make sure they had the best education having slaughtered mine on the altar of "I wan bail family out".

During one of such weekend calls, after the usual pleasantries exchanged, daddy had told me in a stutter....

" Mary, your younger sister fell pregnant and now has a daughter"...

Ah ah... I had muttered in obvious instant deflation plus disappointment, but I had refused to get angry, judge my sister or castigate her.

I asked daddy, how, when and by whom...

Still stuttering, he had told me it was like a month i after I had left Nigeria, she initially wasn't forthcoming with who was responsible, how it had brought shame to the family which I could imagine knowing how our neighbors were, and how even some people had been insinuating that daddy who was a deeper life pastor might be responsible because no one could make a sense of how Mary who was a home girl could fall pregnant. The whole matter weak me like dodo, but I listened with rapt attention anyways.

And then, daddy said she later confessed that Ikenna, who we called Brother Ikenna was responsible. He had denied responsibility but when my battalion siblings faced him, he had accepted responsibility with zero plans to marry her just like this op.

I told that how disappointed was, and how angry I am that they had kept it away from me for that long, told them not to worry that I'd take care of my sister and the kid and hung up.

Fast forward to 2008 when I visited Nigeria, the baby Vic had grown obviously abandoned with my family. She'd grown up to see my mum as hers and Mary as aunty Mary until recently.

Levels had changed, I had improved my family's situation, built them a house in Lagos, Ikenna gone with the wind, and would soon resurface looking for daddy's number and whoever could point him on how to locate my family.

By this time he should be in his 50s, no life, wife or any other kid. Come and see abeg.

My phone would go bellow one day, upon picking up, someone

Tbc

Waiting for the continuation of this bro.

And I must admit you have an excellent grasp of written English grammar
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by akanni760(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
I will say don't marry her but take good care of ur kid's if u are the real father

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OKclothier: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
lawdrigo:
You are so full of yourself, why always condeming an innocent girl you started sleeping with at 19 of age? You deceived her,you have never loved her from your story..
Grow up and be a man, stop the social media ranting,take up your responsibilities,look beyond the present, make things right,make her the woman you dreamt of and stop abusing her loyalty. Look inward,stop the perceptive of negativity, twins are blessing from God..

Innocent girl kwa? Innocent girl that already knows pri.ck and f.u.c...k. Nothing is innocent about her, so pls stop making any excuses for her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2019/2020 POST UTME : CONTACT US SHOULD YOU, OR YOUR WARD WANT TO REGISTER

It's no more news that the university of Ibadan has released the modality for her 2019/2020 postutme. As a certified graduate of the said University, we understand all the necessary details and steps involved in providing you a topnotch applications. We help candidates register at an affordable cost. Hence, you don't need to travel to the school nor visit any bank. Save your time by contacting us.we'll get you registered in 30minutes.

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL : 08136043823

We also give you tips you need to ace the much dreaded exam
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Giant777(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

What if I had given her money to do abortion or helped her with it and travel then few years down the line she couldn't conceive or complications from tje abortion claims her life later. Will it be better?? With the kind of condenmination that I am getting from my fellow guys, now I understand why others always choose the easy way out. I hope you know accepting this pregnancy has cost me a great deal? Financially, emotionally, socially and every f*cking part of my being? Oga if you try this with my sister...... Only heaven would save you aje.

Why I don't want to marry from Anambra? I have some personal reasons for that. I didn't just wake up one morning and made that decision.

Keep your mouth lashing to youself. I know your life is perfect but allow me to sort mine in peace. I am not begging for money remember. And don't for a minute that you are more civilized than me. Sh*t do happen and you are suppose to understand that.

If you can't. Mpa nyem efe dia.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OKclothier: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
dyze:

Bros, the genesis of your problem is that you are a very stubborn idiot.

Been following your response to people. You only want to hear people massage your ego. The advise that isn't sweet to your ears is taken as an insult.

Oga pack ur useless abroad, big boy, doing okay life style out of here. Your response to people is irritating me.

And must they insult him to pass their messages across?
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by dyze(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
OKclothier:

And must they insult him to pass their messages across?

Good advise dey be like insult
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by OKclothier: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Starke:
Why do Nigerians feel the need to render insults and dispense judgment when the op asked for advice? What sort of people are in this dumb Country?
How many persons here can comfortably and truthfully say they have never slept with someone they weren't in love with?
Am tired of this place. I despise this place and it's people.

Gbam! You just hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by mandy88(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Thanks bro. Sleeping with her without condom was my fault but I trusted her. They can't force me because they know I could have chosen the easy way out and endanger the life of their daughter in the process if I wanted to. I am doing everything I think is the right thing though I am not sure of the paternity yet. I felt that she giving birth to twins means something but now you have said it. I will still go for paternity test to remove any form of doubt. I am not coming back any time soon so I wouldn't say I don'twant the kids. After delivery, wouldn't it be late to lay claim on the children??

Oga it wil be late o..cos if it's our own Anambra,if you don't do something before she delivers, u are on ur own.. U can't claim those kids..so I wil advise you to send ur people to go and kuola aka o before its late..
U knew she's not ur spec,u were still doing her raw..better go and marry her and show her some real Luv.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by rosy1992(f): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Sometimes men are just so difficult to comprehend , this was the same lady you wrote two trending topics concerning her, now you don't see her as a potential wife.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by toks208: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2019
sirdouglas:
I want to also add that if it is true that she is having twins, then the issue of whether I am the father or not is eliminated because we have twins in our family. My two sisters are twins, my uncle had twins also so it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's true.

If it can be brought to the front page I will be glad. I need all the suggestions I can get. Please

Except the twins bear a superlative striking resemblance with you then I advise you do paternity test.

As per the marriage thing I won't advise you to marry a lady you don't truly want to be with but make sure you take care of her and the kids and paradventute if you can overlook the "hindrances" you have as reasons for not wanting to marry her the better it will be for you.

All the best

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by emelda86(f): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Newestman:

And so? If you choose the easy way and endanger her life, do you think you will be free? Do you think your own life will not be in danger too?

She gave you gonnoreah, and you started thinking she got it from sleeping with another man. What of you that treated syphilis, did you get it from sleeping with another woman?

You knew she's from Onitsha and that her family is disorganized, yet, you keep making love with her. Why?

Here's what I can tell you...

The problems of this girl are not grave matters.

This is a girl that's not too demanding and who's not ready to milk your money dry. When she asks you for money to meet a need, you did as if you didn't hear her, and she will never talk about it again. What a girl. And yet, she keeps opening her laps for you.

Her problem is lack of education or exposure. Because of her background, she's timid. She's not outspoken and always confide in her mother.

These are not dangerous issues.

Please, pick her up and brush her. Send her to school. Send her to special programs. Send her to seminars.

I married my own wife when she was 21. At that time, she newly got admission to study Pharmacy. She was timid, not good with English and a mama's daughter.

But, I insisted in marrying her. Of course, I never slept with her until marriage.

I married her and started paying her school fees. I sent her to seminars in Lagos under Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's wife. I sent her to Daystar Leadership Academy of Pastor Sam Adeyemi. I started encouraging and motivating her to build herself up more and more considering the great future ahead of us.

I encouraged her to start following certain people on Facebook and Instagram. I inspired her to have her own NGO for inspiring women and the girl child.

Mind you, we married in December 2016. She's still in school. We had our first baby in October 2017. And we are expecting our 2nd child this 2019. She will finish school next year. I got her a good apartment off campus and she's living with my sister's daughter to help her.

As for being a mama's daughter, I always put my feet on the ground. I made her understand that I'm now more close and important than any other person in her life. In the same way, she's number one in my life before any other person.

Listen, if you see gold for the first time, you will think it's ordinary stone. But, when refined, you will see its glory and beauty.

Refine that girl. Build her up.

Some girls that are smart and beautiful have horrible habits that will break you and make you miserable. Grasses are not always greener at the other side.

As for her family, you can show them an example of lovely and peaceful family from your own new family with their daughter. Are you going to live with all of them? Your own is to be caring for her mother and helping her siblings occasionally. You may be the saviour or the light that her family needs to see the light.

Marry her. Take care of her. Come back and take her and your kids to be with you where you are.

Now this is a real man talking

Oga God bless u for this advice

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by daddytime(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Nnamebuka:

Waiting for the continuation of this bro.

And I must admit you have an excellent grasp of written English grammar

Thanks much bro..
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Offpoint: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2019
daddytime:

I got a girl pregnant at 14...go figure
grin with which sperm? at 14 guys sperm na water naw...
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by NWAFORH1(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2019
This matter tire me, but let me consult some oracle and will get to u soon
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Ashley34: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2019
Larbosky:

Doesn't work that way, anyone can have the traits/genes. Multiples birth occurs due to a kind of mutation in DNA structure. It is hereditary and it can occur through lifestyle such as nutrition.

That's where genetics comes in, cell division! It splits after fusion with the egg

As a guy with twin Gene in his family, he can only transfer the gene to his daughters not his wife. Baby only women dey ovulate. Check your Google

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by chefcas: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2019
you are wicked and a self-centered bastard!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.