Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

This Got The Cheapest Traffic From Facebook...SELL Stuffs online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Got The Cheapest Traffic From Facebook...SELL Stuffs online (211 Views)

24 Years Old Makes Millions Online Doing Simple Stuffs Online / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Clear up your Closet and Sell the unwanted Stuffs online with this App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Got The Cheapest Traffic From Facebook...SELL Stuffs online by Samshacre8tive(m): 4:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Out of All my Ad Tests, This Got The Cheapest Clicks on Facebook...

Did you know that Mobile advertising revenue represented 93% of Facebook's advertising revenue for Q1 2019?

-Source: Facebook

That's because there are over 1.57 billion daily mobile active users on Facebook, by far their biggest segment.

Much bigger than desktop.

As a public company, Facebook knows that in order to grow their business for stock holders, they have to show more mobile ads.

That means you will get cheaper traffic by targeting mobile. It's just supply and demand.

They have a lot more ad inventory to sell with mobile.

The big problem is, mobile users are more difficult to convert.

Just think, when you're looking at Facebook on your mobile phone or tablet, you're not as

likely to type into an opt in form or to make a purchase. It's just a different experience on mobile.

The other factor is, mobile users are often in a rush. For example, they're checking their mobile device

right quick at the restaurant before their wives return from the bathroom and catch them on their phone.

Ask me how I know this LOL.

So there are two things you need to do to tap into the amazingly large amount of mobile traffic on Facebook...

1) Make it Easy

You want your landing page to be mobile friendly and have a call to action above the fold whenever possible.

Don't make them scroll down to understand what you want them to do.

2) The Secret Sauce

This is the most important thing i've done recently to get the cheapest clicks on Facebook.

It's the one thing that's helping me get clicks and leads for a fraction of the costs and really make my ads work...

Instead of telling you here, it's best that i show you exactly what this is about.

This isn't for everyone.

so CLICK here and I'll send you a message with the private access link.

[url][/https://www.messenger.com/t/samsonishaya007?fbclid=IwAR2Q1TSXVFtaUuDAvZvCtlb5rsmZhYpBTS-y1QPXXx9j82pR8suQ5r8rifI]

to Get started

Sorry to be a tease but you have to see this new strategy in person to understand how innovative and powerful it is.

hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 9 Pieces For Opera News Gold Card / Opera News 200million Makes Is Real And Working. / 5 Ways To Nurture Your New Email Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.