Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed (915 Views)

Content Writer Or Bloggers / I Need A Writer Or Article Rewriter Now / Writer Or Journalist Needed(2 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Linux20: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Thanks for your comments.

I really appreciate you all
Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Linux20: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2019
When you send an email.
Just Tell me if you will like to work,
And when you will like to work.
Send your WhatsApp number there also.
Please deadlines are very important.
Please don't inbox me if you don't agree with the pay.
Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by monimekaz(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2019
What an arrogant manner to unveil an advertisement!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2019
monimekaz:
What an arrogant manner to unveil an advertisement!!
Just imagine! I wonder what sort of employer he'd be: always whiny, condescending, greedy and authoritative. His types hardly progress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by monimekaz(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Just imagine! I wonder what sort of employer he'd be: always whiny, condescending, greedy and authoritative. His types hardly progress.

Sad; perhaps , some people will still contact him.

2 Likes

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by peggywebbs(f): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2019
You definitely sound like a armature, or uncertain roving hustler and you will find such person to work for you. Good luck on your search. Please he's a scammer, writers beware.

Linux20:
Writer for basic article writing and rewriting,
#1 per word(no need to inbox me if you don't agree with price)

Inbox me at
writes3000@gmail.com
Here copy-paste will get you unpaid.
If you miss the deadline also, forget payment.
A great, well written job may come with more jobs or more reward.

Please I don't need any armature, or uncertain roving hustler trying to claim a new title "writer"

Writers needed
Writers wanted
Article writer wanted

When you send an email.
Just Tell me if you will like to work.
Please don't inbox me if you don't agree with the pay

2 Likes

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by monimekaz(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Most of them are ...u write for them for the first time they call u the best they ve ever seen ...after a week your said "best" work now becomes "not good enough" in the pretence to avoid paying u .One even gave me a lecture on how to be a good write . This was someone who told me to use "YOU" as 3rd person ..You can imagine !!

2 Likes

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Joekaynews(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Linux20:

Inbox me at
writes3000@gmail.com

Please I don't need any armature, or uncertain roving hustler trying to claim a new title "writer"

Writers needed
Writers wanted
Article writer wanted

When you send an email.

With this your exhibition of pride and arrogance, you think anyone will want to work with you? You cannot, with this your 'when you send an email just tell me if you want to work' and 'please don't mail me if you don't agree with price' etc, yet you have no price tag on your work, see any serious minded person working with you. Your pride has caused you something.

The fact is, no matured mind or experience writer will even mail you let alone working with you. The hustlers you asked to stay away will definitely be the ones that will contact you.

Try to be mannered and polite even if it is just for business purposes

4 Likes

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Jaffbay: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hello guys,

How're you doing?

Please, I am looking for an eBook writer of approx 10,000 words per week who is highly proficient in that area and who can work with the deadline and also 2 news writers and rewriters.

Message me via WhatsApp if you're interested; 08036254487.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Staro: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Linux20:

Inbox me at
writes3000@gmail.com

Writers needed
Writers wanted
Article writer wanted

When you send an email.

Bro, calm down.
You sound harsh, arrogant and proud.

With your emphasis on price and deadlines ... hmmm, I can guess you're a writer too and only seek to recruit a pool
of other writers for you to copy and paste to your clients. Your clients pay you and you in turn pay your employees

2 Likes

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Emmie97: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Writers aren't hungry people, don't make it look like you are doing them a favor.

If it were so easy, you would do the writing by yourself.

Learning how to use your words rightly will earn you a lot of money and respect.

You are dealing with humans as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by somehow: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pay is how much?
Jaffbay:
Hello guys,

How're you doing?

Please, I am looking for an eBook writer of approx 10,000 words per week who is highly proficient in that area and who can work with the deadline and also 2 news writers and rewriters.

Message me via WhatsApp if you're interested; 08036254487.

Thanks.
Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by wakes: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
I'm available to write
Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Linux20: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm so so so sorry that this sounded off as rude and prideful. So sorry!! I sincerely apologize for every form of perceived pride in my post. I was just trying to avoid some setbacks. Most clients don't understand that we write and also outsource. Freelancers have deadlines, how will you give a work to someone and at the end of the day he comes up with copied Articles/ Content. It's disheartening, I won't be able to deliver the order and my ranking goes down. And infact I stand a chance of being expelled...... My freelance career is coming to an end. Please my warnings there were to prevent Copy-paste/encoding freelance scams, I was trying to prevent scenarios that may land me in trouble.

Many people has an idea that writing is something anyone can delve into, this is utterly false. Writers develop themselves to become writers. At the end of the day we will end up paying more than d deal if we find an outstanding writer.

The next thing is; yes you are right but you shouldn't have talked like that. And I totally agree, I shouldn't have. There is a million and one better ways to have said that.

I'm so sorry, very sorry. Please forgive me.
Many people that read that seem to have been hurt.
Emabinu Edakun Ori idobale ni mo wa������������������������������������������
Re: Good Content Writer Or Article Writer or rewriter Needed by Magbojuliet081: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2021
[Am interested how much do youquote author=Linux20 post=81659678]Hi guys,

I'm so so so sorry that this sounded off as rude and prideful. So sorry!! I sincerely apologize for every form of perceived pride in my post. I was just trying to avoid some setbacks. Most clients don't understand that we write and also outsource. Freelancers have deadlines, how will you give a work to someone and at the end of the day he comes up with copied Articles/ Content. It's disheartening, I won't be able to deliver the order and my ranking goes down. And infact I stand a chance of being expelled...... My freelance career is coming to an end. Please my warnings there were to prevent Copy-paste/encoding freelance scams, I was trying to prevent scenarios that may land me in trouble.

Many people has an idea that writing is something anyone can delve into, this is utterly false. Writers develop themselves to become writers. At the end of the day we will end up paying more than d deal if we find an outstanding writer.

The next thing is; yes you are right but you shouldn't have talked like that. And I totally agree, I shouldn't have. There is a million and one better ways to have said that.

I'm so sorry, very sorry. Please forgive me.
Many people that read that seem to have been hurt.
Emabinu Edakun Ori idobale ni mo wa������������������������������������������[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

N2000 Per Day Canvasser Jobs. / NDLEA Recruitment: How Far? / Abia Ndlea Invitees Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.