Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Help Me Come Out Victorious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Come Out Victorious (244 Views)

I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Come Out Victorious by AlexzStructure(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, Family and FRIENDS ...
I don't like doing this, but your support is needed.
I know I ought not disturb you guys, but I really need your helps.
If I can get at least 1000persons to respond to this message it will go a long way to help me PAY MY SCHOOL FEES AND CATER FOR MYSELF HERE IN SCHOOL since mum and dad are not buoyant now and I can't go to disturb them now.

So please there's a contest I am into and the criteria to win is HIGHEST LIKED PROFILE PICTURE which the winner goes home with a cash euivalence of 100k. Please help me win by clicking on the link to like the post on Facebook (it is no spam). PLEASE JUST SPARE A SECOND OF YOUR TIME TO HELP ME FOR GOD TO BLESS YOU ALL...

Attached is my username and profile picture... Thanks �

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Q And A / Will You? / The Berlys Singes Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.