Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

"They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out (37612 Views)

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Gossipninja: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2019
A yet to be identified Nigerian woman is crying out for help for being stranded in Oman, an Arab country.

According to her, she paid a lot of money to an agent back in Nigeria to get a job as a nurse in Oman, but to her greatest, she's turned into a complete slave.

In the video making rounds online, she equally narrated how she's sexually harassed on a daily basis and how she's not permitted to leave the house no matter what.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-sexually-harassed-stranded-in-oman-cries-out-for-help/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Gossipninja: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Watch The Heartbreaking Video HERE

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by tsinzu: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Wetin u find go Oman in the first place?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Iyajelili(f): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2019
This one will be taken seriously and believed

3 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by ForeThinker: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2019
You mean gay harasses you
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Lordjb: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Okay
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by RexTramadol1: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
That's not cool
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by dejonathan(f): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
When u self no maintain your lane....Oman of all countries... Pukes

2 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Kingosytex(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
That is the current trend. Most stranded females in the arab world have been turned to sex slaves by their lord

Those men are mean, once they trick you and get hold of your passport then you are totally at their mercy

31 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by nairalee(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
What I ask myself all the time is why the international community cannot do anything about this incessant reports of sex predation by Arabs.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by 9jaBloke: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Put these agents on the blast
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by englishmart(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
Oman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by daddytime(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
A very sad situation to be in especially when you begin to understand how you could have avoided being in such a mess.

I hope and pray you get help soon sis.

Stay strong.

15 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by lexy2014: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:
Wetin u find go Oman in the first place?

"According to her, she paid a lot of money to an agent back in Nigeria to get a job as a nurse in Oman"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Oshokomole36(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Who send h work...den chase u commot for ur country... Den never abuse u finish...den go still hang Jr leg and Bleep d hell out of that pussy
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Stupid girls. STOP GOING THERE!
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Foreigners: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
I wanna ask ooh sad sad Why are Muslims girls always goto Arab countries If they wanna travel out of the country?

2 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by DameB(f): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Come back to Nigeria. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Your chances of reprieve are slimmer (practically zilch) when you are an illegal alien.

Run before your organs are harvested

6 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by buygala(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Yy
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Foreigners:
I wanna ask ooh sad sad Why are Muslims girls always goto Arab countries If they wanna travel out of the country?

How did you know she is a Muslim?

10 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Who send you?
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by sylve11: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
not a nice country to even think of in the first place. cool

12 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Dick kill u dia
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by DameB(f): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2019
lexy2014:

"According to her, she paid a lot of money to an agent back in Nigeria to get a job as a nurse in Oman"

Make she find how to repay the money for deportation to Mother land o

4 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by QueenSekxy(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
See evil comments.
If you hate your people like this, how do you expect others to treat them?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by henrydadon(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Wish our government will do something about this.. Do we even have an embassy in oman
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by sylve11: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
lexy2014:

...and he's asking what she is looking for in Oman. so answer him question. cool
Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by favour32(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Oman nor get joy o!
Traveling there nor safe for any female.
Na sex slave na plenty pass.
The people wicked.

5 Likes

Re: "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out by nototribalist: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Arab countries are not made for black people, theey don't care if you are an African American they will capture you and maltreat you to death.

Unfortunately, Yoruba Muslims think that they are welcome in Arab countries

Even that mumuu muric man, they will lock him in a cage

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Cobra No Dey Sleep' Notorious Armed Robber, Others Arrested In Abia. PICS / Ritualists Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Pics) / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.