Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man (980 Views)

God Told Me This Will Happen To Tinubu In 6 Months Time - Prophet Jeremiah Omoto / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man by Tmgold1(f): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Jesus Christ is the head of all principalities and powers and has proven this by disgracing all the demons which comes to test God’s power even in the anointed servant of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin as they all fell on their knees and surrendered to the Almighty God.

During a prophetic Sunday service in Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, also called Mercy City alias ‘The Arena of Solution and Power,’ as the man of God was moving in the midst of the congregation ministering deliverance and prayer to them, he came across a certain man, Mr. Rufus Agbede from Ondo State. The man was aggressively trying to attack the prophet saying that he should stop spraying the water of life that his spirit rejected it.

Drama started when Mr. Agbede claimed to be the king of Sabrokay kingdom who has come to collect his subjects whom the prophet has delivered. He came prepared with three daring cobra snakes and a satellite calabash. He also claimed to have initiated 1,999 persons into the kingdom of darkness but came to initiate one person to make it 2,000 so that he will be promoted in his kingdom.

Immediately Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin asked the congregation not to be afraid but plead the blood of Jesus and after an intense hour, the snake man surrendered to the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, was delivered, he received salvation and financial blessing of N200, 000, a Bible, and an anointed t-shirt.

Click to watch what happened……….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koocnXuH8Cg

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man by Kingdollar28(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Lol

Nigerian black panther season 40 grin grin

Thank God say I no dy go church sef grin grin grin

For when I'm in trouble, I call on my MAKER directly...even in the bush,he answers me!! Even inside toilet,Oluwa answers me...even while walking on the street... Able God,answereth!

Church is in the heart!!

All these fake men of god sef grin grin believe their tricks at your own peril grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man by blackpanda: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerians love such spectacles
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man by peckhamboi: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2019
And people believe this nonsense.

I feel ashamed to be called an African everyday.

This can only happen in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man by rockafela(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Damn fake fake drama setup everyday!! Just for the money
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Exposes A Snake Man by Dantedasz(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
The INDOCTRINATION is deep.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Lady Discovers Many Biafran Pounds In Her Father’s Box (photos) / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Storm US For United Nations General Meeting / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Reportedly Releases Controversial Eid-el Maulud Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.