Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners (37800 Views)

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / On The Craze For Perverted Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by gangbang86: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
yeah, there is a craze, I've observed it, but then I observed that such couples are unsuccessful due to the fact that different mentality makes each partner be angry on the other because of misunderstandings! Really, this is a real problem, because many couples simply can not overcome the crisis in the relationship! I noticed this in the example of a friend of mine who is Dating a Russian girl, and especially for them I found an article about the crisis in the relationship while Dating a Russian lady. You know what? These little tips helped them! It was enough simply to stop blaming each other for small things, start to avoid making hasty decisions, and simply not to talk about the past!
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by nicki1991(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
gangbang86:
yeah, there is a craze, I've observed it, but then I observed that such couples are unsuccessful due to the fact that different mentality makes each partner be angry on the other because of misunderstandings! Really, this is a real problem, because many couples simply can not overcome the crisis in the relationship! I noticed this in the example of a friend of mine who is Dating a Russian girl, and especially for them I found an article about the crisis in the relationship while Dating a Russian lady. You know what? These little tips helped them! It was enough simply to stop blaming each other for small things, start to avoid making hasty decisions, and simply not to talk about the past!

I agree with the fact that both of partners don’t have to blame each other for small things, have to support each other, avoid making hasty decisions and don’t bring up problems from the past. That's the whole secret
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Problemkid1: 2:44am On Aug 21, 2019
BlackSaints:
Come to Ghana here all the prostitutes in Ghana are Nigeria women, with 10 cedis you can fvck them all.*spit*
Very hopeless people. Nigeria women are very annoying I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Yoruba Women (and dating)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.