Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners (37873 Views)

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / On The Craze For Perverted Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Silver9: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

I thought you just bade me bye? Don't tell me I managed to get you dripping all wet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by franchasng: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

the highest degree of self hate..as in, that is why you will continue to be a slave..you are the type of black-men that need to be exterminated from the black race....
You can keep wasting your time trying to claim what your race is not...it is not your fault, I blame the white race that invented internet, electricity, laptop and mobile phones that made it possible for you to come online to talk thrash in denial of truth.

If you do not accept and acknowledge your weakness in life, you will never start to seek for a solution....

You are the problem black race have because you refuse to acknowledge your weakness...you keep priding in your ignorance and folly instead of seeking for ways to overcome your weakness.

White race is superior to black race in technology innovation, leadership coordination, wealth creation, economy development, innovation, science, etc, you can't change it by words of mouth, if you want to challenge them, then lead a technology revolution in black nations....develop your own indigenous technology......change your corrupt, selfish, wicked government and leaderships, not by making mouth okay kiddo angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Jman06:
No I have not tasted them, but I'm informed enough to know.
Ok, all the best!
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by compton11(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
Any foreign chick that resemble any of the ladies below should DM let's help Nigeria grow, say no to black monkeys melanin popping with mediocre and corruption, black race need white blessing to escape the nature's curse on black race angry angry

Why are all black nations backward technologically, scientifically, economically, developmentally, everythingcally, why My black brothers pls if you see a white lady u like that accepts to marry u, pls marry her asap and help the black race evolve undecided
eleribu nie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by princfred(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

you dey mind am..many white men dont marry their women, they fear their women like fire that is why you see many of them going to china or eastern europe to marry, they themselves want a loyal, non gold digging and respectable wives...

this is funny to say, most white women that marry black men from africa do it in the sense of helping the needy basically (pity)

Now the last part is what i'm saying the white chick can pity marry and offer whatever she has which usually is enough to uplift the man and the marriage but the average Nigerian lady is not raised with such a mindset.
The white chicks who gold dig go to rich guys the rest are very willing to support the poor guys.
In Nigeria, most are just after what te man has to offer them. If they have more to offer they go hypergamic rather than pity. Infact the concept of helpmate is lost on them generally as they see that as a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
princfred:

The problem here is that both of you dont understand the difference betwen hypergamy/entitlment mentality and gold digging.
That average/poor white lady wont mind bringing whatever she has to build a life with the poor African without making a list of what she is entitled to from him but the average poor Nigerian gal claiming girlfriend has her entitlment list in hand and be hunting for guys that will pay.

why do you think, you are entitled to the poor white woman money, why dont you make your own money and stop depending on her and who told you that a white woman that feds and house you, will respect you, you are just her sexual toy that she can give diseases after cheating, you can be thrown out anytime, just a houseboy... i shame for Nigerian men like you who watch too much american movies, una never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by joepepsy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
If you want live long dont marry naija women they offer nothing in a relationship apart from sex.
peerless0012:
I have been thinking about this for long. Why are many Nigerian men crazy about dating and marrying women from developed countries such as US, UK Germany, etc. They don't even care about skin colour so far you live in such a country you become an object of attraction to them.

Over the years I have been privileged to meet many whites and I'm still alarmed at the number of Nigerian men, specially from Edo state dating and marrying foreigners. They don't even care if the women are divorced, widowed and with kids.
This has become a common trend these days.

Let discusss. What could be responsible for this. Do people do this to escape poverty in the country or what?

What are the pros and cons of this craze.

Let rub mind together, dear Naira landers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by koyyess: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
hehe grin

The younger white chicks are mini gold diggers shocked they only marry made, rich and famous black guys, but they can date broke black guys just to have a feel of black lamba lol, but once it comes to marriage lai lai they won't cos to them it means going to that backward forest reserve called Africa to live, pretty young white chicks dread this.

A friend married one and brought her back to Ikoyi Lagos, she ran away to US embassy after some months, she ran back to US, her reason; Nigeria is so dirty, that everywhere was smelling, that everywhere stink and everybody looking scary like they want to kill, so don't blame them angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by princfred(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

why do you think, you are entitled to the poor white woman money, why dont you make your own money and stop depending on her and who told you that a white woman that feds and house you, will respect you, you are just her sexual toy that she can give diseases after cheating, you can be thrown out anytime, just a houseboy... i shame for Nigerian men like you who watch too much american movies, una never see anything.

I do not think i'm entitled to her money. What i abhor is where a lady thinks she is entitled to mine while hers is off the table which is the usual modi operandi of your average naija babe.
I think we are both entitled to whatever each one has not minding whose is more or less.
The difference is, the average poor white chick wont mind if she offers more while your average poor naija chick will not want to tolerate such a scenerio.
When the average poor white chick helps one get visa she has already opened the door for the man to hustle and improve financially for both of them an opportunity which your average niaja babe cant or is not wlling to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Rolly22(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilbest4:
younger whites are worthless. What do I need them for, vagina? That's completely worthless to me. Greencard and the money she "stole" from her ex husband is the main goal
African and Eastern women are the best. Anybody who disagree is either a fool or naive. The Nigerians you see marrying white ancestors will inherit/make some money and come back home to settle down

Very very true bro, these white people too dey dramatic.
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
planetx13:
I don't blame the men o... Nigerian ladies have absolutely nothing to offer, be it intellectually, financially, and even sexually...... They are just 'dead on arrival" i don't blame anybody that wants nothing to do with them.....

Ciao

That's a lie baba.. So marrying a granny justifies the nature of Nigerian ladies?

Everything boils down to poverty bro
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
princfred:

Now the last part is what i'm saying the white chick can pity marry and offer whatever she has which usually is enough to uplift the man and the marriage but the average Nigerian lady is not raised with such a mindset.
The white chicks who gold dig go to rich guys the rest are very willing to support the poor guys.
In Nigeria, most are just after what te man has to offer them. If they have more to offer they go hypergamic rather than pity. Infact the concept of helpmate is lost on them generally as they see that as a taboo.

what sort of mentality is this...lord save a soul from stupidity... which woman of any race will respect a man that just sit at home to depend on her salary..which uplift which man...how does she want to uplift you when she herself can not uplift her poor white ass...when she sees a rich guy, she dumbs your sorry ass and follow him..many white women are gold diggers, they are taught on how to catch rich men from young, continue deceiving yourself, the rest you most time get, are fat,ugly and old, the young and beautiful ones are left for the rich white men who will eventually divorce and cheat on them, when they are already 31 and looking old.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by princfred(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

what sort of mentality is this...lord save a soul from stupidity... which woman of any race will respect a man that just sit at home to depend on her salary..which uplift which man...how does she want to uplift you when she herself can not uplift her poor white ass...when she sees a rich guy, she dumbs your sorry ass and follow him..many white women are gold diggers, they are taught on how to catch rich men from young, continue deceiving yourself, the rest you most time get, are fat,ugly and old, the young and beautiful ones are left for the rich white men who will eventually divorce and cheat on them, when they are already 31 and looking old.
What makes you think the guys who get visa courtesy of help from their white chick just sit at home afterwards? What an extreme moronic assumption.

Wether beautiful or fat she is willing to be of help in her own way unlike where even the fat and ugly niaja babe is still clutching her own entitlment list.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
princfred:

I do not think i'm entitled to her money. What i abhor is where a lady thinks she is entitled to mine while hers is off the table which is the usual modi operandi of your average naija babe.
I think we are both entitled to whatever each one has not minding whose is more or less.

most women with traditional culture of dating think like that whether black, white or asians, it will eventually come to a time even though she is full time feminist and if you as a man do not provide, she will start looking at you like a fool, nag and throw you to the streets while you become homeless and see her bring another man into the house, you will infact be hearing them bleeping, while you go mad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
princfred:

What makes you think the guys who get bisa courtesy of help from their white chick just sit at home afterwards? What an extreme moronic assumption.

pls do not decieve youself, there are many guys with papers abroad doing nothing and just siting at home fucking their white wives..it is nothing new and also there are hardworking and educated nigeria who earn well and did all their papers by themselves without depending on a white woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Jman06(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
sisipelebe:
Ok, all the best!
You too
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by nijabazaar: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rolly22:

You will end up with kids that looks nothing like you.

Its a lie. Once they have one half of my genes, the resemblance will be there.
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nuklex(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
That's them hustling for a better life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by princfred(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

most women with traditional culture of dating think like that whether black, white or asians, it will eventually come to a time even though she is full time feminist and if you as a man do not provide, she will start looking at you like a fool, nag and throw you to the streets while you become homeless and see her bring another man into the house, you will infact be hearing them bleeping, while you go mad

If the average white chick that will help a poor black man get visa is high on that orientation like their black counterparts they wont be nearing poor black guys and even offering anything as well.

Consider this one example: How many naija chicks ugly, fat or beautiful come to pick (lets say get picked by) a local dude to marry after making it abroad? While their white counterparts not necessarily all ugly ones, pick naija guys.
Your average back babe is not interested in offering you anything you cant offer yourself but more interested in what material things you have to offer especially more than she already has while the average poor white chick come in trying to offer whatever she has. If the man decided to remain lazy after the life changing opportunity she has offered him then she has every right to throw him out.
I'm trying to make you see the reality that there is a difference in mental approach towards a relationship by white chicks and naija ones not from theory but in practise.
What does the average niaja babe aspire or do willingly offer akin to visa which the average poor white chick do offer?
More often than not the naija babes are hypergamic not symbiotic orientated towards relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Thegamingorca(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
planetx13:
I don't blame the men o... Nigerian ladies have absolutely nothing to offer, be it intellectually, financially, and even sexually...... They are just 'dead on arrival" i don't blame anybody that wants nothing to do with them.....

Ciao

Lmao
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
You can keep wasting your time trying to claim what your race is not...it is not your fault, I blame the white race that invented internet, electricity, laptop and mobile phones that made it possible for you to come online to talk thrash in denial of truth.

If you do not accept and acknowledge your weakness in life, you will never start to seek for a solution....

You are the problem black race have because you refuse to acknowledge your weakness...you keep priding in your ignorance and folly instead of seeking for ways to overcome your weakness.

White race is superior to black race in technology innovation, leadership coordination, wealth creation, economy development, innovation, science, etc, you can't change it by words of mouth, if you want to challenge them, then lead a technology revolution in black nations....develop your own indigenous technology......change your corrupt, selfish, wicked government and leaderships, not by making mouth okay kiddo angry angry

i am not suprised with your comments, when you see a man that does not understand or know his history, he starts ranting anyhow... i thought slavery was long gone but then again i didnt know, i will see a real life uncle ruckus on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Rolly22(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
nijabazaar:

Its a lie. Once they have one half of my genes, the resemblance will be there.

Are you sure? This is what I'm afraid of. I don't want to cut my bloodline.
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by joepepsy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
No men on earth spend so much on their women like Nigeria men, we are actually stupid cos some of of you are dull.
Jgoldie:
I don't mind dating a foreign guy....Nigerian men are opportunist....always blaming women for their misfortune....I am in my house..come and beat me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nothing wrong with marrying a foreigner or white, it’s about preference or at least shud be bt these days it’s taken a shameless and desperate dimension.

I love the mixed babies bt not crazy about the white ladies. I like their mentality to an extent tho.
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by princfred(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

pls do not decieve youself, there are many guys with papers abroad doing nothing and just siting at home fucking their white wives..it is nothing new and also there are hardworking and educated nigeria who earn well and did all their papers by themselves without depending on a white woman.
Then such guys are fools deserving to be kicked out and cheated on something which the naija babe will also likely do maybe top diabolically join.
My point is she has already offered the guy something great which your naija babe more likely wont be inclined to in same position.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by sayisayi(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
nijabazaar:
Mixed children are way finer and smarter . More job opportunities for them too..

Evolution (engineered by both socio economic strains and Eugenics) is at play here.

I want my children to have Beyonce's or Alicia keys color. So i am off to get me a Caucasian to mix with my Negro genes.

You're a fool grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by wavylevel: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is hasty generalisation. Not ALL Nigerian men prefer foreign brides.

What is the percentage of Nigerian men are relationships with foreign wmen?
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
princfred:

If the average white chick that will help a poor black man get visa is high on that orientation like thir black counterparts they wont be nearing poor black guys and iffering anything.
Example how many naija chicks ugly fat or beautiful come jome to pick a local dude to marry after making it abroad? While their white counterparts not necessarily all ugly ones, pick naija guys.
Your average back babe is not interested in offering you anything you cant offer yourself but more interested in what material things you have to offer especially more than she already has while the average poor white chick come in trying to offer whatever she has. If the man decided to remain lazy after the life changing opportunity she has offered him ten she has every right to throw him out.

but i dont understand, i will a poor white woman help another poor black man and how many white women do help black guys from africa in getting visa, be like say you no know, rules have change, and those women are now alert, they know you want to use them for visa, so they dont fall into traps like that, only very few do..

at the highlighted, who marries who in Nigeria, the man or the woman, in the Nigeria we all know, The man marries the woman and not the otherway around so dont expect a woman trying to marry you, even though it happens, it is very few.

i will like to ask, have you dated a white lady before, or you are just quoting what you watched from series and movies and who told you white women arent materialistic also

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
princfred:

Then such guys are fools deserving to be kicked out and cheated on something which the naija babe will also likely do maybe top diabolically join.
My point is she has already offered the guy something great which your naija babe more likely wont be inclined to in same position.

why are you more interested in what the white woman has to offer..is that not gold digging and entailment mentality, why arnt you thinking of what to offer her, now, i will like to ask you, what are you offering the white woman that feeds, house and cloth you? pls tell me

as Nigerian women are gold digging so as white women, there are no saints here or who is better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by princfred(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

but i dont understand, i will a poor white woman help another poor black man and how many white women do help black guys from africa in getting visa, be like say you no know, rules have change, and those women are now alert, they know you want to use them for visa, so they dont fall into traps like that, only very few do..

at the highlighted, who marries who in Nigeria, the man or the woman, in the Nigeria we all know, The man marries the woman and not the otherway around so dont expect a woman trying to marry you, even though it happens, it is very few.

i will like to ask, have you dated a white lady before, or you are just quoting what you watched from series and movies and who told you white women arent materialistic also

Am i talking of a woman marrying a man? I'm talking of the will to offer where she has the upper hand instead of being bent on what they can get from the man while at thesame being selfish with whatever they have. Atleast you appreciate the difference in approach in who marries who.
I asked several questions there which you are yet to answer.
Rules change or not does not annul the fact the many white chicks have willingly given/are giving many poor africans opportunity to get visa and equivalent of such act (out of pity as you said while your black babes see piting a man as a taboo and helping him based on it they consider a slap on their sensibilities so rather loathe their fellow poor Africans ) which i'm yet to see your naija babes do as much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Rolly22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
lilwetdick:

this is the dumest stuff i have read here....white ladies are the founders and co founders of gold digging association....most of the white ladies nigerian men marry are poor like them..nothing new...i have never seen a rich white woman with a Nigerian, truth be told Nigerian men are not sort after by many young white women, Nigerian men are not good providers.

Pure truth. Some of them would tell you they need a man to spoil them.
Re: Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
AerialMapper:

Some would even go ahead and have children with the women....terrible
no wonder these days u see a lot of mulatto children coming back to nigeria asking for the whereabouts of their runaway nigerian daddies cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.