Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons (28588 Views)

Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Austrian Ban On Full-face Veil In Public Places Comes Into Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by kamaldin(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fadomero:
Better for them m7slim na terrorist religion abeg make I make my water and sugar

It is best to shut your guts rather than spitting out what you know nothing about.
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by emmnprince(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I owe you big time
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by fergie001: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
AS A YORUBA MUSLIM,I WILL FIND IT HARD TO SLEEP TONIGHTsad

Na waoh.....the way you are hitting them below the abdomen.....you will wound somebody one day oooo

6 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fadomero:
Better for them m7slim na terrorist religion abeg make I make my water and sugar
What about crazy tian Terrorist? Remember Newzealand?
May you receive sense...... But kinda worried.... Its not common

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by jrusky(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
They should borrow us their leaders for one year.

Imagine niquab on Our Lady of Apostles Ibadan uniform. Teachers are waiting at the gate to stop them too. Even St Theresa's College's uniform when Ansarudeen and Ahmadiya secondary schools are there.

6 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Finally..
Moslems are terrorist abeg.. with veil or without veil

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by searay(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
When is MURIC protesting here in Nigeria for Tunisians Muslims?

5 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by QueenSekxy(f): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
FIRDAUS3:

What about crazy tian Terrorist? Remember Newzealand?
May you receive sense...... But kinda worried.... Its not common
You mean the man that also hates Christians? Receive sense.
How I wish some Christians will even start bombing to show you all that there's no monogamy of stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by awa(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
The educated Muslim of West will not hear this. Tomorrow MURIC will start threatening Nigerians because of this ban in Tunisia

4 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by 2blessed01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm...Waiting 4 MUMURIC Reaction....

5 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by strenghtt: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
what happens to FREEDOM OF DRESSING? AND RELIGION HUMAN RIGHT FIGHTERS!

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by awa(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You mean the man that also hates Christians? Receive sense.
How I wish some Christians will even start bombing to show you all that there's no monogamy of stupidity

This QueenSekxy self, I no dey understand you again jooor....

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by spirul77: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
muric will soon start protest here in Nigeria because of this new law in Tunisia.suffer no dey tire una?

4 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
davillian:
Africans have been blinded by religion.
Those that started it are already condemning it for security reasons.
Until bokoharam use these Technics's to blow up eagle square the Nigerian government won't do anything about it.
Religion of peace Allahusnackbar

It was done on Nigeria's 50th Birthday during Jonathan's reign.

3 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Wayne4uall(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
I have a mint condition iPhone 8 64gig for sale. perfectly working.All accessories all new

Iphone 8 With full accessories all new... Universal unlock 130
In ondo state it can be send to anywhere... Whapp or call 08065095308
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedWonderful news. We need this kind of thing in Nigeria. If they don't use the hijab to conceal bomb, they will use the smell to suffocate somebody......Fvcking jihadists and miscreants who force you to swear before you comment on their fvcked up posts(and some eeediots do)..........

But bring their diarrhea mouths to abuse Christians and Pastors on Christian threads.

3 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Danwakae(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
QuiverBox:
MURIC !!!!

We are waiting to hear from you

You don't have sense
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Jabioro: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
What ever that religion choosed to follow or adherent to was an obsolete,I mean total obloslence.. during the days of Prophet Muhammad the world was still at her cradle..if it is by this days even it was in the 70s he would have not survive the trend....

3 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Duggedised12(f): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
strenghtt:
what happens to FREEDOM OF DRESSING? AND RELIGION HUMAN RIGHT FIGHTERS!
when that dressing becomes a security threat ,it is no longer freedom but misuse.Denmark and other European countries have done this long ago, I am glad some African countries are seeing the need to.

This is 2019 we must adapt with the current situations on ground for the good of the general populace.Its high time we stop bringing religious sentiments into everything.Terrorism is a serious issue to be sentimental about.

7 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by sylve11: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nice move....... cool

2 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Tblesd: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Zhegx:
undecidedWonderful news. We need this kind of thing in Nigeria. If they don't use the hijab to conceal bomb, they will use the smell to suffocate somebody......Fvcking jihadists and miscreants who force you to swear before you comment on their fvcked up posts(and some eeediots do)..........
softly softly guy
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Oladenis(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
MTWEEEEE cry
Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Islam;The World's Sole Problem.A Religion Full Of Lies,Ironies & Home To Blood Suckers(Terrorists).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by NeutralNigerian: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
No one said Fulani cannot graze,let them buy the land where ever they want to graze and graze,I was born in the north and I have never for one day been given a free land or house to stay,I paid for it.
RUGANISTAN:
Igbos are everywhere doing business... Yorubas are everywhere constituting nuisance... Tivs are everywhere prostituting and somehow law abiding, peace loving and God fearing Fulanis normards cannot graze...?

7 Likes

Re: Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons by Sonnobax15(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Buhari can't and won't ban its usaqe now...WHY??,simply because his entire cabinet is flooded with the same reliqious miscreants.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) / Morocco: Boy Stuck In Well For Five Days Dies / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.