Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. (17036 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Traders At Ariaria International Market Protes Against ₦‎21,000 Levy / Fire Razes Samek Line at Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by mecedonia(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2019
The recently appointed Chairman of the market, Mr Okeke Chigozie Stephen has set a woking pace, he has summoned a working courage, to set a pace in Ariaria international market, Just two days after his Inauguration, he commenced work by Evacuating the Refuses at A.... Line, and other places in the market, shortly after, he commenced the second phase of sanitation by taken the bull on its horn in tackling the flooding and Clearing the Tunnels that surrounds the market to enable free flow of work.

The youthful Chairman went forward to open the Surgercial line(Road) that has remained a death trap and impassable for two solid years because of its dilapidated nature. The road which was abandoned and neglected by the previous market administrations has doggedly received a face lift,leaving the traders,customers,motorcycle operators,wheel barrow pushers and other users happy than ever,as customers can now easily access their preferred stores and make reasonable purchases without grumbling.

It will interest you to know that most of the Net work of Tunnels in Ariaria International market is being worked upon . The Management team led by Mr Okeke Chigozie Stephen is in- charge. Every kobo that is generated from the market is ploughed back into lifting the face of the market . As Ariaria international market has been given a proper face- lift, its lost glory has been restored.

Just yesterday the second phase of the Electrification program commenced, u can see that the pictures that The market now looks like an international Market at Night.

However,Mr Chigozie Okeke,also unfolded other developmental strides (Like all day Electrification of Stores for adequate security of Goods at night,Proper Waste Management and Effective Sanitation Programs)that the market would witness soon in the video below.

It is said that"When the righteous is on the throne,the people rejoice". Mr Okeke,your appointment as the Chairman of the only International Market in Nigeria is divine and task filled,but,with this show of administrative doggedness,you will achieve greatly. More grease to your elbow. Thanks to Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Ph.D of Abia State for being magnanimous to the Youths.

Ugochukwu Ezenwa Oon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
I pray they don't disgrace the super chickens today embarassed
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by dolapo2009: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
FGood
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by SunFlow(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2019
The youthful chairman is really working... at least, his neither slapping anybody nor boxing somebody grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by meezynetwork(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Benekruku(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Good one!

Long over due.

1 Like

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by StrikeBack(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Atlast
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Goddyj(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Ok congratulations Mr. Chairman. Please do well to restore Ariara International Market to the previous status.

2 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by hisgrace090: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2019
The change beggines from you and I.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by asha80(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2019
where are the pics to show proof?

15 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2019
No pictures God is still in the business of turning things around. Just fix your eyes on him. Don't allow your circumstances leave you disabled. Read my signature
Good Morning FAM. How Una Night

3 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Reffone: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2019
I hope so I dey aba already make I enter keke go confirm am, if I get 50likes I might just upload picture to confirm una doubts cause all this leaders, head of organization, government I no trust dem

13 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
angry
I join asha80 to request for clear pictures. It adds colour to the story.

4 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by tstx(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
You can't restore something that was never there

1 Like

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
a good step in the right direction.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by sleekyjay(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2019
ok
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by manitoba(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Pictures please. That will be a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Ariaria is that one a market??
or maybe is a market for ipob miscreants.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by 9japeace: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by obembet(f): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by lastempero: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Will ikpeazu allow the young man to finish his good work?
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Credobee(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Media hype if you ask me...........no be ariaria.........pics please

1 Like

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2019
That's a good one.
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
Ariaria is that one a market??

or maybe is a market for ipob miscreants.
Why don't you quit making hate speech against an organization.,gradually, it will rise to the likes of main market, alaba int'l market etc. all you need to do is congratulate the youthful chairman for his efforts, it's not easy because previous administrations have come and passed but none made such effort especially that surgical line[road].
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Baroba(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
A picture tells a thousand stories, especially with a story such as this..m

2 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by NextGovernor(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2019
asha80:
where are the pics to show proof?

Ariaria I went 2 last week is the same rough market I use to know
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Nukilia: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Op post the pictures here grin No room for propaganda grin

2 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by dayleke: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2019
And where is the video na?

2 Likes

Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by Anayordike(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2019
No single picture?

Photo speaks volumes
Re: Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. by fergie001: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Hopeful it will be done.............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nine Banks Make N59.6bn From Maintenance Charges In 6 Months / Fire Razes Otowodo Market In Ughelli, Delta State. / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.