Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above (36791 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Solofresh2: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Right, there should also be an extensive awareness of male infertility like low sperm count and the rest, the rate at which men consume drugs and alcohol with reckless lifestyle which affect their fertility is worrisome, they don't know this, they ignorantly marry their wives and assume only women have this problem. A doctor friend told me of infertility cases caused by men, who refuses to tell their spouse, they prefer the blame to be heaped on her, God help us.
Shut up!
You will come here online to shade men
And the truth is that you can live without those same men
Rubbish!
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Wow! That's great.

Yes, I ain't interested in marriage but my temper is not that hot like you thought.

I do see your insults at any slight provocation, and the marriage part is a turn off

Anyway enjoy your evening.

5 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by lereinter(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Right, there should also be an extensive awareness of male infertility like low sperm count and the rest, the rate at which men consume drugs and alcohol with reckless lifestyle which affect their fertility is worrisome, they don't know this, they ignorantly marry their wives and assume only women have this problem. A doctor friend told me of infertility cases caused by men, who refuses to tell their spouse, they prefer the blame to be heaped on her, God help us.

Continue motivating yourself
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Henix(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:

So ladies should marry a begger and cobbler because of age?

A girl's value determines the quality of suitors that she will attract. Let them girls add value to themselves while dreaming for that Mr Perfect. Marriage is no longer an escape route for poverty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by joyousever(f): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
God bless you for this expatiation!!
JovialJune:
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by FreeStuffsNG: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Over 30 is the beginning of the end
End bawo? cheesy He just told you that money answereth all things. Even that model hanging out with Wizkid had a baby recently, despite her advanced age. Money is the solution , there's no time you want a baby that you can't o. No end in sight at all sir.

3 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
You will come here online to shade men
And the truth is that you can live without those same men
Rubbish!

Yeah sure, the bolded is very right.

4 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by lereinter(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
How can a man who has gotten no child and wishes to born marry a 40 yrs oldwoman

They two of them just want to stress themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Raalsalghul: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Why? Is the truth bitter? Yes or yes?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just dey make me laugh here.

You like wahala sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Drizzy5001(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Like I said

You are obviously an illiterate
fool, you claim to be educated, but you don't a single manner of approach, na mumu dey employ your type, useless boy.

2 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Realhommie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I've seen a woman that gave birth @43 so it's still possible
The article never said it is impossible, rather it says the chances would have been reduced considerably at that age.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by NoFucksToGive: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=Drizzy5001 post=106378928][/quote]

Frustration grin
Pele o
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by joyousever(f): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
So they should marry any monkey or frog that comes calling right? Because they need to get married early!! As if infertility is not equally a man's wahala!!
Henix:
Informative!
My own advice is that ladies should stop being too selective in accepting their prospective husbands. Let them get married as early as possible, since they are more fruitful at their younger age

3 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by NoFucksToGive: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
fool, you claim to be educated, but you don't a single manner of approach, na mumu dey employ your type, useless boy.

Illiterates get so salty easily grin

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Solofresh2: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Also let them know that Regina Daniels was impreginated by an old man
Because I know some of them will start claiming that what about men,not knowing that a man can impreginate a woman at any time

6 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nebes: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Icumsa45:
Abeg no discourage me, the woman I am in love with is presently 31.

Implement your love now and start shooting fast.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Henix:

A girl's value determines the quality of suitors that she will attract. Let them girls add value to themselves while dreaming for that Mr Perfect. Marriage is no longer an escape route for poverty

So despite value and quality, ladies should marry just anyone because of age, regardless of character traits, compatibility, and affection?

5 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Drizzy5001(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Illiterates get so salty easily grin

grin grin I'm way more educated than you, e sure me die... Stupid boy, keep hiding behind keyboard to type rubbish, u for meet me for street, make I mend u, e be like say evil spirit mess for your head? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Solofresh2: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Yeah sure, the bolded is very right.
I mean you cannot live without those same men
I made a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / 7 Members Of A Family Die In A Room In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Pics) / 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.