Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above (36816 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by NoFucksToGive: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

Your failure increases with your access to quality and premium options. That you're less than 30 is still not 100%. You're not engaging a naive outsider to the sector sir. Money increases your access and options and your success rates. Yeah, she is Naomi Campbell.
[/s]

Oh boy

Another know it all uninformed person.

Okay whatever you say is fine

Believe what you want .

Bye

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by NoFucksToGive: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Drizzy5001:
ugly duckling, keep exposing your stupidity, jobless animal, nobody will employ your type, because you lack manners.
[/s]

Okay cretin whatever you say

Bye

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Henix(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
joyousever:
So they should marry any monkey or frog that comes calling right because they need to married early!! As if infertility is not equally a man's wahala!!

Lol
Ladies and their wahala!
Well, I never said that they shouldn't select, my emphasis is on not being too selective

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nebes: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Henix:

A girl's value determines the quality of suitors that she will attract. Let them girls add value to themselves while dreaming for that Mr Perfect. Marriage is no longer an escape route for poverty

Chaii!!! But it actually takes time to acquire some value in this modern era. As they are pushing, age 30 rushes at them.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Agugbadin: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nice one, many women lie about their age. A woman who was about 36yrs told her husband before they got married that she was 32yrs old and even introduced her younger brother to the husband as the elder brother.

2 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by GindoX(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
okaforlazarus90:
So, the bottomline of it all be say, guys no get any problem!

At all. We fire at any age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by queenitee(f): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[left][/left]

You are talking rubbish

Do you know what i do for a living ?

Alot of you uninformed semi illiterates just open mouth and talk nonsense

Do you know what I do for a living also? You are the illiterate one and actually saying nonsense. They have a lesser chance doesn’t mean they can’t give birth naturally. Menopause is the only thing that says you can’t give birth anymore, else your chances and fertility level keeps decreasing with age and Ivf equally help in increasing the chance.

Fertility drops at 40 and it’s likely unlikely doesn’t mean it can’t happen, I rather think you need to educate yourself, bro because it’s either you are ignorant or you are poor when it comes to English.

Even the post we all read says these, but of course, an illiterate would always look for who would be like him. It’s taking everything in me to not call you Olodo

You really need to educate yourself

6 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Solofresh2: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
TurnnewIeaf:
that JovialJune is a serial beggar, she was seen begging for money to feed her family.
See Screenshots
Lol nawa oo
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by klawaaa: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ask yourself that between Dido and dick which one taste better. If I am real a man I wouldn't date bobrisky. The nature can't be cheated! Science does not stands with the nature, it only improve nature.
sharone21:

Pregnancy is possible that is why some women still use IUDs and pills, however, life is sweet ooo, once there is money, just pay a surrogate ( many companies are springing up for this service and more) to help in carrying the inserted egg and sperm.... If u like twins, u pay more. Technology has helped a lot these days and you don't need to travel out for this service.
Even younger women with problems of carrying to term can avail themselves of this service/s.
In all, put your faith in God as with Him, NOTHING is impossible.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Ernestforyou: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Indispensable85:

Believe these jargons at your own peril.
Funny enough it's even those in their 40s that are now giving births any how. I have many around me. Infact two are currently pregnant, about 3months and some weeks.

It’s not jargon but the fact and it’s applicable to men too.When I was younger ,I used to impregnate ladies anyhow but now at over 40,I have been doing it raw with three different 32 year old ladies for two years now and no belle.Doctor say Na age cause am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by descarado: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
The older the man too. Some no dey rise up again at 35.
Mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Drizzy5001(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Okay cretin whatever you say

Bye
Mr educated Goat, see the nonsense wey u Dey type, nursery 2 drop out, you for stay na, why u Dey run, u get luck say, I no know u, if not u go collect. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Right, there should also be an extensive awareness of male infertility like low sperm count and the rest, the rate at which men consume drugs and alcohol with reckless lifestyle which affect their fertility is worrisome, they don't know this, they ignorantly marry their wives and assume only women have this problem. A doctor friend told me of infertility cases caused by men, who refuses to tell their spouse, they prefer the blame to be heaped on her, God help us.
Is not a contest. Is about women not men
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by NoFucksToGive: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
idiot, you wan run, come and finish what you started...mr educated grin

Naive and unintelligent

What a sorrystate

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by armyofone(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Human anatomy has always been the same right from time. It is just that scientific advancement has made us more aware.
Abraham's wife (Sarah) was not able to conceive, remember ?
One affliction or the other has always been part of humanity.

Opexzy:
Human anatomy is being affected in this our generation... And some women even find it difficult to concieve at prime age.
If you are a lady and your menstrual cycle is irregular at young age, your breast secretes milk even when you are not pregnant. It might be a sign of early menopause..

So many ladies are walking around ignorantly with symptoms that points to early sign of menopause today but they are more interested in getting iPhone 13, the next wig and bags. These type of ladies are the ones that will give that innocent man sleepless night because of their negligence.

If I hear wedding from your mouth when you never get belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.