Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend (5615 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by ipafricaStaff(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2019
A Popular Video Went Viral yesterday of a guy who dumped his long time Girl friend For Another Lady at an eatery in Uyo, the said guy happens to be the popular Memes God Yanbaba, he was seen in the video shouting stop videoing me, yanbaba took to his social media platform to post his new Girl friend with the Caption Happy Anniversary to us

cc: lalasticlala

****ipubliciseafrica****

1 Share

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by paiz: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
This guy with dry jokes

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Lovelife433(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
na ogun go kill u Eleribu. After fvcking her for 5yrs u now dump her, men are wicked.if u agree oya ur hand in the air.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by chinchonglee(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Relationship doesnt necessarily mean marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Olalan(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Seems staged.......anything for attention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
He will still waste this other lady's time and dump her.
Idiots everywhere
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by AstroOG: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Old things have passed away.

New ones on point

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2019
chinchonglee:
Then, inform your potential partner to know if she/He is ready to also waste their time on a fruitless journey.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by AstroOG: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Then, inform your potential partner to know if she/He is ready to also waste their time on a fruitless journey.

Issit a must??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by hisgrace090: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2019
chinchonglee:

Excluding Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:
Old things have passed away.

New ones on point
grin grin

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by AstroOG: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Let me warn You, like seriously warn you.

Do not in this your stay on nl ever mention me again. Learn to stay on your lane.

Oh
Am in Love with threats

BRING IT ON..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Do not in this your stay on nl ever mention me again. Learn to stay on your lane.
You can't even tell well self.fvcking illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2019
SavageSavior:
You can't even tell well self.fvcking illiterate.
Tell that to your idiotic head that doesn't know that a capital letter comes after a dot.
You better stay away from my mention aswel.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by chinchonglee(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Hw am i supposed to knw Am i an oracle.

Phenomenon dat may destroy d relationship may happen anytime even 10 years into d relationship.

Who knows

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2019
chinchonglee:

Hw am i supposed to knw

Am i an oracle. Phenomenon dat may destroy d relation may happen anytime even 10 years into d relationship

Who knows
Tell them that aswel, before you commence any relationship with them.
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Tell that to your idiotic head that doesn't know that a capital letter comes after a dot.
You better stay away from my mention aswel.

Or what? Useless h0e grin grin
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by chinchonglee(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Tell them that aswel, before you commence any relationship with them.
Any rational adult is meant to knw dat.
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
SavageSavior:
Or what? Useless h0e grin grin
You too.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol why angry nah? it seems the guy is joking
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Funmmyastic: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why censoring the girl's face,this guy look childish.He has moved on like a freelancer.
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by AstroOG: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Why censoring the girl's face,this guy look childish.He has moved on like a freelancer.

And how does that affect you??

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by flyking: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Olalan:
Seems staged.......anything for attention.
you nailed it bro
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Yuceeluv(f): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin it's all a bleeping act people. Don't mind the guy. He needs Instagram followers

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by TANID(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:
He will still waste this other lady's time and dump her.
Idiots everywhere
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
QueenSekxy:

You too.
me too what? tongue
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why is he hiding her face ?
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by RTSC: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lovelife433:
na ogun go kill u Eleribu. After fvcking her for 5yrs u now dump her, men are wicked.if u agree oya ur hand in the air.
I just tire.
Who is he leaving her for?

You eat finish, you say make another person come pack plate. angry
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ladies Compliment your beauty with good English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X63qrJji8Dc
Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
K

(1) (Reply)

Wife Turn Husband To Goat In Pre-wedding Photoshoot! / Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.