Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 (37484 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / Advise On Buying A Nigerian Used Infiniti G35 (2004) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Eddee(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang you create aide memoire you know tell me, our beef don reach this stage?

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Eddee(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Cc logobenz
Bring all the babes from romance section with you oh

Logolexus you mean? My guy Nwanneni come take one bottle for my head here.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Eddee:
HeavenlyBang you create aide memoire you know tell me, our beef don reach this stage?

Ah. No be like that, my man. kiss

No vex, the thread still dey infancy stage.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by weyreypey: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Eddee:
Na so he don carry me as enemy o.... Anyway heavenlybang I extend the hand of truce and peace to you this day.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Eddee(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Ah. No be like that, my man. kiss

No vex, the thread still dey infancy stage.

Baba, I greet you sir. I go follow you on this journey.

weyreypey:

Na so he don carry me as enemy o.... Anyway heavenlybang I extend the hand of truce and peace to you this day.

Nah, he's a good guy, everything here na pure bants. No hard feelings! All of us go one day sidon somewhere do better beer
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

grin grin

You know wetin you do wey vex me for Benz thread. angry

Eddee:

Baba, I greet you sir. I go follow you on this journey.

You bam, brother.

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Iogobenz(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Eddee:

Logolexus you mean? My guy Nwanneni come take one bottle for my head here.
na so cool
U dey with you fully baba

I hail you
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by weyreypey: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin grin

You know wetin you do wey vex me for Benz thread. angry

You bam, brother.
I hope to correct...send me the link
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by kingreign(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I have no idea. I've never gone under to take a look myself. The leaks happen around the same place, though, and I'm oreety sure it's because of the entrance to my house.

The entrance is elevated, so when reversing out, the bottom of the car always scrapes. And it scrapes in the same place that the leaks happen.

That's the only thing I can point at.

Yes, I believe. That part of the exhaust may also be rusted. Massachusetts roads are notorious for being very highly salted in winter.

My Lexus came in from Massachusetts, not a patch of rust underneath.

Please, review a 2006 G35 sedan.
Im thinking of a small but highly capable city/highway sedan and I'm thinking infiniti G35 2006 or Volvo S60 with turbo engine 04-06.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingreign:

My Lexus came in from Massachusetts, not a patch of rust underneath.

Please, review a 2006 G35 sedan.
Im thinking of a small but highly capable city/highway sedan and I'm thinking infiniti G35 2006 or Volvo S60 with turbo engine 04-06.

Weird. Oh well, it is what it is.

Hmmm, I've not really looked closely at Volvos. I just don't like them much.

The 06 G is solid, though. It's a VQ, so good engine and exhaust. Transmission is same as mine, I believe. Solid. Design is crappy, imo, but that's subjective.

It's a capable highway car. Pretty much the most capable you'll find in that segment.

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by kingreign(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Weird. Oh well, it is what it is.

Hmmm, I've not really looked closely at Volvos. I just don't like them much.

The 06 G is solid, though. It's a VQ, so good engine and exhaust. Transmission is same as mine, I believe. Solid. Design is crappy, imo, but that's subjective.

It's a capable highway car. Pretty much the most capable you'll find in that segment.

He interior is also crappy, leather are subpar quality but then, I'm really trying to scratch my head over the two cars. I've used a QX4 and i know its same engine.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
kingreign:

He interior is also crappy, leather are subpar quality but then, I'm really trying to scratch my head over the two cars. I've used a QX4 and i know its same engine.

Ah, yes. I forgot about that. Interior quality is terrible. You'll find better materials on an 08 Accord. grin

Same engine but tuned for better performance and drive.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by alphaNomega: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
This thread will be something of a diary for my car. I've always wished more people detailed their car ownership experiences online in Nigeria, so this is just an attempt to be the change I want to see.

It will contain info about my more long-term gripes about the car, encounters, maintenance and fixes, expenses, etc. Basically should give anyone who's looking to buy one of the VQHR a cars a good idea of what to expect, especially since I've gotten tons of emails on updates.

Hey is your car not a G37? I'm looking to get one or a BMW few weeks from now. Lovely rides they are smiley
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

Hey is your car not a G37? I'm looking to get one or a BMW few weeks from now. Lovely rides they are smiley

O7/08 G35 carries the same design as the G37. Very similar engines and performance numbers, too.

BMW? Be like say you come life come suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by alphaNomega: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

O7/08 G35 carries the same design as the G37. Very similar engines and performance numbers, too.

BMW? Be like say you come life come suffer.

Really? After a quick wikipedia check, I think yours is the V36. BMWs are not so bad, though Infiniti builds more powerful engines compared to same year BMWs

NB: The bobby in your first picture is sharp. A shame technology cannot help us get her number.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

Really? After a quick wikipedia check, I think yours is the V36. BMWs are not so bad, though Infiniti builds more powerful engines compared to same year BMWs

NB: The bobby in your first picture is sharp. A shame technology cannot help us get her number.

Yes, it's a V36. G37 is also part of the V36 generation.

Lol, it depends o. A 335i would absolutely destroy my car on the highway ten times out of ten. I'd be faster than other trims, though.

I have no idea who she is and this thread is the first time I'm actually taking a closer look at her.

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by jceesquare(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Yes, it's a V36. G37 is also part of the V36 generation.

Lol, it depends o. A 335i would absolutely destroy my car on the highway ten times out of ten. I'd be faster than other trims, though.

I have no idea who she is and this thread is the first time I'm actually taking a closer look at her.
So now that you've taken a closer look at her what next?
Good car and pretty women goes hand in hand bro, it would complement your G35 experience if it hasn't already. grin

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Abortedfetus(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
What's wrong with men.
That girl is pregnant for Christ sake.
If you zoom her breast you will see how the size has almost erupted due to colostrum.

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by dannybrasky(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Both COLO and STRUM, this guys are not joking grin
Dem ready to go down the devils throat for the babe cheesy

Abortedfetus:
What's wrong with men.
If you zoom her breast you will see how the size has almost erupted due to colostrum.

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by jceesquare(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abortedfetus:
What's wrong with men.
You self don zoom the pics grin?
Like Alfa Nurey rightly pointed, that is just an oversized bobby and is not as a result of pregnancy.
The leg and hand says she's not pregnant.
Oya what else did you see when you zoomed in grin

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by nurey(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
jceesquare:

So now that you've taken a closer look at her what next?
Good car and pretty women goes hand in hand bro, it would complement your G35 experience if it hasn't already. grin

so nah by big melons Dem take know woman wey swallow cockroach, when them tell you to go visit Grandma at young age so she can pass down local knowledge to you, you go dey form ajebutter. Sha don't tag any woman with big melons pregnant make you no cause katakata for person life grin

You can know a pregnant babe by her neck, face as a pro but i pointed out the leg and feet to make it easier for novice my Bros that opeke is not pregnant but she is taken stay away grin

2 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by jceesquare(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
nurey:

so nah by big melons Dem take know woman wey swallow cockroach, when them tell you to go visit Grandma at young age so she can pass down local knowledge to you, you go dey form ajebutter. Sha don't tag any woman with big melons pregnant make you no cause katakata for person life grin

You can know a pregnant babe by her neck, face as a pro but i pointed out the leg and feet to make it easier for novice my Bros that opeke is not pregnant but she is taken stay away grin
Alfa nurey grin

1 Like

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Lexusgs430: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abortedfetus:
What's wrong with men.

You have any plans to abort the fetus?.... wink
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by weyreypey: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Abortedfetus:
What's wrong with men.
#
for where? THAT IS LOLA ALSO CALLED REMI, SHE IS MARRIED wink

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

#
for where? THAT IS LOLA ALSO CALLED REMI, SHE IS MARRIED wink

This lady yet unknown, is really firing on all cylinders......

How you take sabi say she don marriage........ wink

2 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by weyreypey: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This lady yet unknown, is really firing on all cylinders......

How you take sabi say she don marriage........ wink
Let heavenlybang confirm the assertion
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Let heavenlybang confirm the assertion

HeavenlyBang had no assertions to bang her heavily or not ...... He did not even notice her (so he told us).....
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by weyreypey: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

HeavenlyBang had no assertions to bang her heavily or not ...... He did not even notice her (so he told us).....
She's married.... HAPPILY.
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Lexusgs430: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

She's married.... HAPPILY.

How do you know?.... tongue
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by weyreypey: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How do you know?.... tongue

Take this..... Along with Naira Marley's Soapy track..... sleep tight.

You go dey alright laslas

3 Likes

Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by Lexusgs430: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
weyreypey:

Take this.....

You are mistaken me for Hhenryy..........
Re: Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
The Infiniti G wasn't designed to get you from point A to point B.
Neither was it designed to transport you in comfort.

It was meant meant to be a companion on your travels. A companion so good, you'd look back and say, "Damn, I should do that again."

grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.